Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird Situation

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post on the forums.

Anyways, here goes, I have been talking to this Korean girl in one of my classes. I'm Indian. Anyways, I've been talking to her, and at first I thought things were going okay, but then most recent events caused me to change my opinion and basically write her off.

In accordance with that plan, I stopped IMing her and stopped calling her, I figure if I talk to her less it'll be easier to move on. Then yesterday she IM's me, and we start talking about random stuff.

At this point, I should mention that I was very sick. One of my ears was popped, and the other wasn't. So I was sitting at my computer dizzy and doped on cold medication.

Anyways, back to the conversation at hand. We're talking, and then she starts telling me about some boy she likes.

Her: i can go to the moon and still live
Me: if you grow really tall
Me: but i think your growth is stunted =\
Me: ^_^
Her: :-(
Me: aww
Her: it's ok. my future boyfriend likes my size. :-(
Her: *sniffle*
Her: *sobbing*
Me: it's okay i was gonna say
Me: your future bf?
Her: *crying eyeballs out*
Me: i was gonna say that's okay
Me: girls are better short
Her: whatever
Her: yeah this guy reallllllllllllly likes me. :)
Her: and he's 5'10"
Her: HA!
Me: giant
Her: >:p screw u hahaha he's good size for me i think
Her: but i dont know i have so much pride and he has so much pride.
Me: haha
Her: so we clash
Me: i really don't know what to say
Me: cause you know what
Me: those times i asked you to lunch
Me: and then to dinner
Me: i was trying to ask you OUT
Her: ? ask me out ? as in like ask out ask out???
Me: yea
Me: i thought you got it
Her: why would u ask me out. u always make fun of me and think i'm the most horrendous thing ever on earth!
Me: and were dodging me
Me: it's okay
Me: WHAT
Her: oh noooooooooo
Me: i'm just teasing
Me: i think you are a really sweet girl
Her: if i knew i'd no no no. i wasnt dodging u
Her: i really had the ice skating thing with elaine
Her: and that was like... two weeks ago that we signed up for it?
Me: yea, it's okay
Her: it's weird hearing this online and from you cuz i didn't really expect this at all cuz u were like telling me about like cynthia and stuff
Her: pfffffts. psssssssssssssssssh. u're gay. u thought i was dodging you.
Her: u thought i was that shady
Me: i was telling you about cynthia cause i was mad at her
Me: and i thought we are cool like that
Her: oh no no. u made it sound like u still had feelings for her n stuff. well my point being. i had no idea.
Me: that's okay
Her: and we ARE cool like that. gees.
Me: i'm a big boy
Her: i know. :) that's what i like about u.
Me: i don't have feelings for her. not for a while
Her: i run into her sometimes.
Her: but i still cant tell if it's her or not.
Me: haha
Her: cuz all asians look the same n stuff.
Me: she's kinda generic looking
Her: i'm serious too
Her: yeahhhhh
Me: me too
Her: and black people confuse me often
Me: hahaha why

I know it's kinda long. But I hope someone will take the time to read it. Aside from my mistake about mentioning that other girl, there is a question I must ask.

When I told her (albeit stupidly) what I think about her, that was when I was expecting her to shut me down. I was actually kinda looking forward to it, just so I can move on. Instead, she she didn't say anything at all. I'm wondering what I should do.

A friend of mine recommends that I ask her out one more time, and see what she says. If only so that she DOES shut me down. Or whatever. I am wondering what forum readers opinions are on this. The sooner the reply, the better, I will be seeing her tomorrow in class!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you allow the change in subject? Once you told her you were thinking of asking her out, you SHOULDA ASKED HER OUT. Now you're back in clueless limbo. :rolleyes:

It looks like she could be interested - but only you can find out for sure. When you see her, ASK HER OUT. On a DATE. Make sure she knows its romantic as opposed to friendship. Even if she blows you off at least you KNOW either way.

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even realize what had happened, the conversation just naturally flowed away from the dating thing. And then there was when she said she found it weird that I said something to her online (It WAS weird, but I was doped up and dizzy =\ ). I didn't want to raise the weirdness of the situation by bringning it back up and asking her out. I have decided to do it in person...

Anyways, thanks for the response. Does anyone have an opinion?

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I guess everyone agrees with the plan to ask her out tomorrow then?

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE! I ended up talking to her tonight, rather than tomorrow after class and I asked her to dinner. After the previously posted conversation, I think it was understood that I when I asked her out, I meant for a date. (Wouldn't you all agree? Please say you do.)

And she said yes!

I hope at this point she understands that I want to take her out. Cause if she's THAT freakin stupid, it's not worth my time anyways.

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid damn ho, is actually that freaking stupid. GOD.

vinstyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tempted to add this to my sig

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid damn ho, is actually that freaking stupid. GOD.
LOL!! Lesson learnt.

She feels that that little chat you had on AIM cleared things up and put you firmly in friend zone. You just didn't pick up on it, and asked her out again with that little hope still alive inside you.

This is why the only way to know where you stand, is to ask a girl out and make it clear why you're doing it. No fluffy, unclear stuff. Leave that to the women.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*She is talking about another guy (her future b/f).
*You told her you liked her.
*She avoided the subject of you 2 dating.
*She refused your date requests.
*she WAS dodging the date thingie

these are all major red flags imho.

the fact is, there are more then one indications that she has low IL in you, and yet, you still asked her out... *ouch*

I hope you learned your lesson.

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I was 90% sure she wasn't interested, but I wanted to be 100% . I just can't believe that anyone on earth is that stupid.

Oh well, it's not like she was the only thing going.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seriously hurt me to read that conversation...

You shouldn't have even let her talk about her future bf... you're like her lil sister in that conversation.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pacstar
Yea, I was 90% sure she wasn't interested, but I wanted to be 100% . I just can't believe that anyone on earth is that stupid.

Oh well, it's not like she was the only thing going.
She wasn't being stupid, you were being stupid. You kinda forced her into a "pitty date". She only agreed for that date because:
1) She didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying "no"
or
2) she asumed you would understand she wasn't romanticly interested

I'll guess nr 1 is what happened.

Pacstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didn't agree to a date. She thought i was asking to come out as my friend. AND to the other guy, as soon as she started talking about hte dude, I said to myself "WTf" and brought up the stuff about asking her on dates. ANYWAYS, I get the idea.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pacstar
I just can't believe that anyone on earth is that stupid.
So what makes her stupid? Because she doesn't like you? Don't worry, she is clear that you like her--she just isn't interested in you, so she wants to ignore the situation. But trust me, she KNOWS and understands completely.

Don't be bitter and say she's stupid just because she's not interested in you.

Jake