Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird situation

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl on tinder, we dated last weekend.

She say she wanted something serious. I said we could meet each other and could have something serious.

The thing is. I went out with a friend, we are talking about a project.

She arrived at that same bar and I saw her. Asked her what she was doing. She told she was resting home.

And ask me back. I told Im at this bar with a friend.

She just laugh and didnt say nothing.

There is women and men in her table were . Now just a guy arrived and is talking to her.

Why she didnt tell she was at that same bar?

This is so ridiculous. Should I next?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I follow. Is it her duty to tell you her whereabouts? And if so, is this a mutual agreement; meaning that it's also your duty to tell her of your whereabouts?

It's possible that the things that you are wondering... may also be the same things that she is wondering.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“She say she wanted something serious. I said we could meet each other and could have something serious.”

When she said she wanted something serious, it was a test. She was testing you.

Your response was to immediately solve what you thought was an actual problem she was having. The test completely went over your head.

You were supposed to respond with a playful mysterious answer and continue to be mysterious and playful in order to get her to want to chase you.

Forget playful, you could have just said, “For the right woman, I suppose I could get serious. I just haven’t met one yet.” That’s all you had to do to pass her test.

I’m sorry, but you failed the first test she gave you. I do not see a good way to recover.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Met a girl on tinder, we dated last weekend.

Why she didnt tell she was at that same bar?
She’s not even close to thinking exclusive, you already are…
This mindset is usually reserved for a serious LTR couple when both agree and have mutual respect.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the power difference she is out having fun you are out obsessing about her. You are out of your league with this one walk on by

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Ohhh ok I think I get it.

You was at a bar and saw a girl you been dated at the bar, then you texted her and she told you she was at home resting which was a lie obviously because she was at the same venue as you.

You're wondering why she lied and why didn't she tell you she was at the bar after you mentioned you was also there, is this correct?

When in doubt OP, just don't even worry about it.

And you should assume her interest level is low because I can just imagine the reaction the girl I'm currently dating would have if I'm at a venue that she's also at, hell, if anything I would try to hide from her lol,

idk OP

we need way more detail.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s unclear if he walked up to her at the bar to ask what she was doing, but given the answer sounds like he texted her. I would’ve walked up and said hey to her and been really nice. Chat up a little even with the dude she’s talking to, then say “it was really nice to run in to you, but not as nice as Saturday night was” wink and walk away. You just torpedoed the ship as it was leaving port.

At least that way she knows you know and you exposed her duplicity and possibly messed up her next hookup.

next

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“She say she wanted something serious. I said we could meet each other and could have something serious.”

Your response was to immediately solve what you thought was an actual problem she was having. The test completely went over your head.

You were supposed to respond with a playful mysterious answer and continue to be mysterious and playful in order to get her to want to chase you.

Forget playful, you could have just said, “For the right woman, I suppose I could get serious. I just haven’t met one yet.” That’s all you had to do to pass her test.

I’m sorry, but you failed the first test she gave you. I do not see a good way to recover.
I wouldn't say its a test.. but any man who has his priorities straight will pass it (even unknowingly).

OP, you met this girl for only 1 date and you are consdering going serious... You barely even know her, you should be qualifying her for serious status, not hand it on a sliver platter.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s unclear if he walked up to her at the bar to ask what she was doing, but given the answer sounds like he texted her. I would’ve walked up and said hey to her and been really nice. Chat up a little even with the dude she’s talking to, then say “it was really nice to run in to you, but not as nice as Saturday night was” wink and walk away. You just torpedoed the ship as it was leaving port.

At least that way she knows you know and you exposed her duplicity and possibly messed up her next hookup.

next
This is gold

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I follow. Is it her duty to tell you her whereabouts? And if so, is this a mutual agreement; meaning that it's also your duty to tell her of your whereabouts?

It's possible that the things that you are wondering... may also be the same things that she is wondering.
You're right man.

The thing is that she told me she didn't want to just date with me... That she wants something serious.

But even with that, I shouldn't care about it.

It was weird and I don't understood why she would lie about that. We could say hi and just hang out each one with respective friends.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not even close to thinking exclusive, you already are…
This mindset is usually reserved for a serious LTR couple when both agree and have mutual respect.
She told me last weekend she wanted a serious relationship. That she didn't believe on casual dating.

I forget to explain that in the post, but thats why I thought it was weird.

But thinking about it, I don't even know if I should care about it... I just felt like: "Just one more pretending to be a serious woman."

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me last weekend she wanted a serious relationship. That she didn't believe on casual dating.

I forget to explain that in the post, but thats why I thought it was weird.

But thinking about it, I don't even know if I should care about it... I just felt like: "Just one more pretending to be a serious woman."
You are overthinking.
She may had that meeting setup beforehand or other reasons.
You should have called her on the spot after messaging you she's at home, by going to say hello.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's a good point.

I think I just fall into this illusion that this one might be a good one.

I have this problem. I'm doing fine since my broke up. That one on this post was a very hot one, we had a great sex. Also have other girls showing interest. But I alwaysssss fall into this trap I put myself on.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh ok I think I get it.

You was at a bar and saw a girl you been dated at the bar, then you texted her and she told you she was at home resting which was a lie obviously because she was at the same venue as you.

You're wondering why she lied and why didn't she tell you she was at the bar after you mentioned you was also there, is this correct?

When in doubt OP, just don't even worry about it.

And you should assume her interest level is low because I can just imagine the reaction the girl I'm currently dating would have if I'm at a venue that she's also at, hell, if anything I would try to hide from her lol,

idk OP

we need way more detail.
I think I didn't react properly to that.

Maybe because after she said she wanted something serious I put some kind of expectation.

I asked her if she lied to me. She assured she wasn't there and I was wrong. But damn, if I'm wrong, that girl is really just like her.

When I asked her if she was there, I told... If you are not here, because that girl that looks like you don't stop looking at me, just call me so we can talk. She refused.

I said I would go there to say hi (on whatsapp). When I said that, that girl that seemed to be her went up and pay her bill. I went in front of her... She looked at me like if she knew me and left.

Maybe I'm just getting crazy, but this really can't get into my mind.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Way too much overthinking will do that to a man and he’ll start to doubt his sanity and confidence with women. The cure is to get out there and interact with other women …

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I didn't react properly to that.

Maybe because after she said she wanted something serious I put some kind of expectation.

I asked her if she lied to me. She assured she wasn't there and I was wrong. But damn, if I'm wrong, that girl is really just like her.

When I asked her if she was there, I told... If you are not here, because that girl that looks like you don't stop looking at me, just call me so we can talk. She refused.

I said I would go there to say hi (on whatsapp). When I said that, that girl that seemed to be her went up and pay her bill. I went in front of her... She looked at me like if she knew me and left.

She's spinning plates dude and you're just one of them.

The streets is the place where she belongs.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's spinning plates dude and you're just one of them.

The streets is the place where she belongs.
Yeah, she's not ltr material, only good for sex. U can probably spend some time and energy using seduction techniques to get into her pants. Personally, not worth it for me, but others may disagree.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much overthinking will do that to a man and he’ll start to doubt his sanity and confidence with women. The cure is to get out there and interact with other women …
Thats true! And thanks for your feedback.

After thinking better about this, I know I made a mistake on that.

I could see some fear of being lied to again. And I've lost myself on that. Should have been more cold and rational. =/

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

next
Thats a very good tip man! Should have done that yesterday and not care too much about it. It's weird to see how I got lost into those feelings and thoughts.