Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird situation weird chick..what else is new

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is long complicated story but I'll try to summarize as best I can with it still making sense.

Basically I used to ba a huge AFC. I was THE nice guy. I'm happy to say that this has all changed.

Unfortunately I met this girl "Becca" when I was full blown AFC. Becca was definitely interested in me and I really liked her. Looking back I have figured the exact moment my AFCness blew it for me. One night I had her but I didn't make a move, should have kissed her but didn't. It was weak! went downhill from there.

I got really pissed and ended everything when we were supposed to meet up in Cali when I was on vacation there,where she is from, but she was a no show. had lame excuse. It was her idea to meet up to. so I pretty much hated this chick.

For a solid year we despised eachother. I went out of my way to push buttons when I was around her and she did the same. It got pretty ugly. My friend cussed her out once it was hilarious!

I kept running into the damn girl and there was always drama and my friend told me to just make up up so that there isn't so much hostility. So one night I did. She was so happy saying she hated fighting with me. After I told her that I wanted to bury the hatchette, I still did not want anything to do with her. I was moving on.

Then she starts talking to me again. IMs, phone calls...etc I never initate anything. I tell myself shes a cool girl but I've nexted her so no going back. I'm not rude or anything I'm friendly shes a nice girl. But I never invite her out or anything.

I've come a long way since my AFC days and I think she is starting to like me. I told myslef nope, not doing anything. She's invited me to go see her dance performance, ask me out to eat ice cream, ask me to go out to parties. I agree go out use DJ skills for practice. Figure shes good social proof too since she's hot. I even use DJ skills on her friends. 3 of them like me. Went out on date with one but I later cooled off on her and moved on. Recently that girl told becca, "watch out he thinks he is a player". haha long way from AFC days.

Becca really started giving me vibes last few of weeks of school (I'm in college) We are friends by then. All this happens shortly after she finds out that I went out on date with her roomate(who I had no idea even knew her at time, see "player quote") and her other friend/aquantice hooked up with me. She literally grabbed me and kissed me while we were dancing.

Over a month Becca invites me to go see movie, grocery shopping, running, laundry. She broke her arm so she ask if i can help her move,she takes me out to dinner afterwards. she spends $90 on just the two of us bottle of wine and everything(dinner, wine all her idea). Dinner lasted over 2 hrs, we were last ppl to leave restaurant.

She also started saying some interesting things:saying how good looking I was. asking me about g/fs. saying I have nice body.

So school is over now. Shes in cali I'm in TX. I figure well that sure was interesting. Made that chick pull a 180. Then she starts calling me. First time it was for advice for her lil brother, then next time it was b/c she was bored. Just the other night we were on phone for over an hour. her cell actually died mid convo and she called her other friend to get my number since it was in her cell phone book so that she could call me on her home phone.

Classic line in convo: "I can't stay mad at good looking ppl"
- we were talking about the year we hated eachother and how we made up.

Keep in mind all of this has happened w/o me initating any contact since the night I made up with her, about 4 months ago.

So yeah I think Becca likes me now but I've yet to pursue anything. Probably say I've been a tease if anything. Question is should I pursure anything? I've been reluctant b/c I tried once, albeit when I as an AFC, but I don't wanna go back you know.

At the same time if she were to walk into my room butt naked I would **** the **** out of her since she is hot as ****. What do you guys think I should do. Not pursue anything like I have been doing or make a move once we're back in school.

So what do you think? If you read all that thanks I'd really apreciate hearing what you think.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I hope you won't take anything I say in the following paragraphs personally. What I say I say to help you--

You are an idiot. I can't believe you are here typing up this long a$$ post when you should be fukking this girl, or at least her friends, if they like you as much as you claim. You are a prime example of why I want to cry because I am not in college anymore. Knowing half what I know, and having guys like you as my competition, I could have been fukking every girl I wanted AND every girl you want too.

You have absolutely 0 game. I can't believe you have been through so much drama with this bytch and you haven't even fukked her, much less made out with her. You say you aren't an AFC anymore, but you have made NO moves on this girl--all you've done is sat around thinking about it.

You should have grabbed your balls long ago and fukked this girl. Quit sitting around thinking about it and get off your ass and go take what you want in life. No excuses.

Jake

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, I haven't seen Jake Steed post in a looong time. Well, he's right. Balla, if you like the girl, then go get her. It's already obvious that she likes you. But what would asking us accomplish? You're not a DJ if you need us to pave your life for you. Sorry but I have to wake you.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the tough ones. Its like ones mind sets itself to AFC mode for certain individuals. Grab thy balls and go for the gusto. All you have to lose is an illusion of something that truly is not.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Originally posted by Jake Steed
You are an idiot. You should have grabbed your balls long ago and fukked this girl. Quit sitting around thinking about it and get off your ass and go take what you want in life. No excuses.
Nothing like tough love. But I gotta agree with Jake there, nothing personal, but this girl obviously likes you, and you're clueless.

But on another note, I can understand that this is a complicated situation at your age. I went through something similar. You didn't realize that you inadvertantly DJed the girl while you were a total AFC.

The time when you were in california and were going to meet up with her... there was probably a lot of AFC stuff you did that made her think, who the hell is this dork? But then you did something DJ-like: you were like, phuck you, girl, I don't need to put up with your shyt, and you turned your back on her. Good job! You NEXTED her, and girls especially don't like to be nexted by guys they know that want them. Because you've been acting towards her like she's not much of a big deal, her interest level went through the roof.

Next time it's just you two with the wine and the candlelight, you have got to make your move. Good luck.