Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird Situation, Advice Requested!

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... first of all I met a very nice girl. I found out she was currently dating someone. However, I tryed a suggestion (asking her to go somewhere and of course she would say her boyfriend would get mad) well long story short; She broke up with him.

Here is the weird part. She doesn't want to date me either. I asked her why and she said, "I don't have those feeling for you." This was really confusing to me. If anyone can give me advice or explain what just happend, that would be cool.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her breaking up with her BF may have no relation to you.

She's being straight up---she doesn't feel it for you. NEXT!

Ummm....not sure how to put this, but you may have helped her realize she likes batting for the other team.

Don't worry about it. You got clear feedback with no BS. Move on. You probably won't get it that clear again.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been LJBF'd, my friend.

Of course she may not have come out and said exactly that, but no doubt... You're just a friend.

Move on. There are plenty of girls out there. You can work on this one if you want, but IMO, it's a waste of time.

-- Zero-

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on my friend. I wish "my girl" would give me a straightforward answer like that instead of ignoring me.