Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird response. What do you guys make of this?

Crystal Method

Reaction score
I would have msg her back and say:

"No, I asked you out because I am a stalker"
"HaHaHa"

:kick:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING??

would you please stop the super-DJ/alpha thing??

Just reply something NORMAL, for God's sake. Stop all your ****yNFunny/witty replies.

Anyway, after I've seen how you function... I forsee that you will fvck it up soon and will come here asking for advise.

Jeeeezzz...

Guy asks girl out. Girl replies and agrees. Guy starts to function in over-mode and fvcks her chances with interested girl. Guy comes here, again, asking for advise. Girl thinks he's a weirdo. Repeat cycle.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING??

would you please stop the super-DJ/alpha thing??

Just reply something NORMAL, for God's sake. Stop all your ****yNFunny/witty replies.

Anyway, after I've seen how you function... I forsee that you will fvck it up soon and will come here asking for advise.

Jeeeezzz...

Guy asks girl out. Girl replies and agrees. Guy starts to function in over-mode and fvcks her chances with interested girl. Guy comes here, again, asking for advise. Girl thinks he's a weirdo. Repeat cycle.
:crackup: Haha relax bro. Getting too excited over nothing my dude!

I'm very good in person with girls, but over text I'm actually horrible. I'm simply asking for advice to improve my texting game (which I am sure you did as well when you were bad at something). How are we all supposed to improve if we never ask questions and look into things? Believe me, I'm outcome independent, if I fvck up oh well. Its a learning experience, and that is how I'm taking it. :)

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you guys, this girl is clearly insecure.

Im not going to text anything else (since the "date ;)" msg worked out well), merely because I am sh*t at texting and would rather build rapport in person. And, my low level texting will give her a good hamster wheel spinning.

Im going to tease her in person and be ****y and funny, but not over do it. A couple dates in ill go for sex.

Thanks for the advice fellas, you guys are awesome! :)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask women out over the phone, instead of being a wuss hiding behind the texty screen, and you won't get these sh¡t test games and confusion.

You'll get all manner of texts you have to "figure out" ...if you text. You skip that crap when you skip texting.

A woman's hamster starts trying to find a way to get out of a date the second they agree to a date. The same is true with the phone number: the hamster starts spinning against answering the phone when it rings. So, with texting, the more you feed that hamster after setting up the date, the more "ammunition" it will have to rationalize not going out with you.

I would say "expect a flake", but, times have changed. Texting douchebags are the norm, so she'll likely entertain the date. I just throw this out for the future: ask for the date over the phone, not by text. Call = DHV, Text = DLV.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Ask women out over the phone, instead of being a wuss hiding behind the texty screen, and you won't get these sh¡t test games and confusion.

You'll get all manner of texts you have to "figure out" ...if you text. You skip that crap when you skip texting.

A woman's hamster starts trying to find a way to get out of a date the second they agree to a date. The same is true with the phone number: the hamster starts spinning against answering the phone when it rings. So, with texting, the more you feed that hamster after setting up the date, the more "ammunition" it will have to rationalize not going out with you.
I know what you are talking about but don't expect young guys to call in these days.

I'm in my early 20s and I prefer calling because i like to cut the bullsh!t straight away but nowadays with the texting apps and sh!t every 18-24 girl (that's the usual age of the girls I date) texts more than she breathes. So I reply to texts but with as less words and as less bullsh!t as possible. but that's just what's working for me.

from my past i can say it doesn't matter but the difference depends on what you like:

Calls: cut the bullsh!t and get the point. Ask for the date after some small talk and save the conversation for the actual meeting.

Texting: more mind games, drama and confusion if you give a fvck or if you are insecure and inexperienced.

but again everyone prefers what works for him and suits him.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'did you ask me on a date yesterday, or is this simply casual?'

She got you to qualify yourself without telling you what she wants out of it...

Look out for these kind of texts. Keep responses more vague than hers....

'Whatever you want it to be', 'A casual date' probably would have been fine to maintain mystery.

Thinking about your texting thread, keep text pragmatic. She's got loads of others over-texting already.

As TMK always says, e-comms are for making face-face plans only.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: 'did you ask me on a date yesterday, or is this simply casual?'

You: I haven't decided yet

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just send her a smiley face back and tell her to look sechsy! let her hamster wheel keep on spinning. She definitely wants a date, make her work for it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whatever you want it to be".

It works out well because I mean like, what kind of a fvcking answer is that? It doesn't answer anything! lol but it's too late. Just show up for the date whenever and be normal.

Keiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls always like to play stupid for some odd reason, and when she asks stupid questions you shouldn't bother answering them for her but let her answer them herself. In this case "What do you think it was?", or something along those lines, would be seen as flirty in a playful way. When she answers it, do not confirm it neither. The most important thing is that you wouldn't give anything away, while she feels abit more invested in you.