“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

weird phaze

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
have any of u ever gone through this phaze or somthing or after a gf dumped u i dont know if thats why but i now find it fun to cut my upper arm and i play with my knife alot.. i cut it like 5 times up by my biceps well higher but u get my point.. anyone ever expierance this?......... i like did it in front of some friends they where all "EWWW"


It kinda feels good..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
kinda like freddy from nightmare on elm street.
i would stop that **** before u turn into masochist.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Yeah, I went through that phase. It's fun when you start doing it to your friends.

Until the cops start chasing you of course.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
i wouldnt do it to anyone else but i show people when i do it somtimes .. get weird reactions.... started like a few days ago.. do it once a day.. i think i needa stop though, people will think im crazy..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Actually, I don't think its that strange.

I've done it before, it might be just about feeling something other than the pain of losing your GF (especially if you were really close).
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Quit being a crybaby and stop cutting yourself.

Gothic losers do that.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by wh01987
have any of u ever gone through this phaze or somthing or after a gf dumped u i dont know if thats why but i now find it fun to cut my upper arm and i play with my knife alot.. i cut it like 5 times up by my biceps well higher but u get my point.. anyone ever expierance this?......... i like did it in front of some friends they where all "EWWW"


It kinda feels good..
Yeah, it's really fun when you get addicted to cutting yourself and/or end up with a buttload of scars up and down your arm. :rolleyes:
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Cutting is a serious problem, not a phase. (don't you watch the after-school specials!?)

See a shrink. (I hear Starman is available).

No, but seriously, stop doing it. And if you can't then see a counselor or tell your parents or someone.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top