Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird night out... Met a angry cuckold

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women do not leave you filled with energy and added confidence after sex. Some are succubus in which they feed off of men's energy. Those types will deplete you and have you feeling shyttier after sex with them and you don't know why. I think it's your brain and body saying it's toxic.
I've felt that with some women.

Also after that night, my energy was not that good... Kept thinking about that. Everytime I go to somewhere, and the energy of the place is very full... I have some reactions, like not feeling fully energized or something like that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or your parents. Keep your attention off any drama that distress you. It'll steal your focus. Purpose first. Pvzzy last.
Yep! My parents completely stopped trying to contact me. Don't know if they gave up.

But it also shows how fck they gave at my life... It's only when its interesting for them. I also have a lot of weird dreams with them, sometimes I woke up crying with those dreams... really weird.

Anyways, I'm keeping my focus on goals... it's scares me sometimes. I have some thoughts like "What if nothing works".

Also yesterday I met a girl, drink some beers... Whenever I do something like that I feel that I'm losing my focus, as I told me I would quit alcohol. But sometimes comes a desire for that... Just give a break, drink a beer and enjoy.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna be a hypocrite, and say "don't fight unless you have no other alternative." You know ...do what I say, not the stupid shiit I've done.

Too many punks would rather shoot than take a punch, and too many guys' idea of a "fair fight" is ganging up six-on-one, and using the outnumbered guy's head for a trampoline, the second he hits the ground. And, best case scenario, one guy goes to the hospital, and the other guy goes to the police station; neither of those rides is any fun.

So, yes, learn to fight, just in case you can't avoid one, but don't look for opportunities to demonstrate your skills.
Agree with you man!

I think that way too... I've read something similar on the art of war and the 48 laws of power. It's not wise get on a war that you can avoid.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you man!

I think that way too... I've read something similar on the art of war and the 48 laws of power. It's not wise get on a war that you can avoid.
I disagree, enemies are an invaluable tool and there should always be strides taken to ensure you are hated.

There is a difference between fighting and standing your ground. If you can't fight, you should not be at the bar... All this game talked about on here, that is really cool, but nothing captures a woman's attention like confrontation.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, enemies are an invaluable tool and there should always be strides taken to ensure you are hated.

There is a difference between fighting and standing your ground. If you can't fight, you should not be at the bar... All this game talked about on here, that is really cool, but nothing captures a woman's attention like confrontation.
I confronted him not like punching his face... But I do not showed that I was affraid of him. Actually if he did anything I was prepared to defend myself.

But I don't think it's worth. Too many risk for a pssy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! My parents completely stopped trying to contact me. Don't know if they gave up.

But it also shows how fck they gave at my life... It's only when its interesting for them. I also have a lot of weird dreams with them, sometimes I woke up crying with those dreams... really weird.

Anyways, I'm keeping my focus on goals... it's scares me sometimes. I have some thoughts like "What if nothing works".

Also yesterday I met a girl, drink some beers... Whenever I do something like that I feel that I'm losing my focus, as I told me I would quit alcohol. But sometimes comes a desire for that... Just give a break, drink a beer and enjoy.
They only cared as long as what you do fills their ego and validates themselves and their decisions. FVCK THEM.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I confronted him not like punching his face... But I do not showed that I was affraid of him. Actually if he did anything I was prepared to defend myself.

That's why i preach, get some "good pvssy at home". Most of them are positioned to take from a man,, to decieve a man, to weaken a man. When you find one that fills you, likes to see you getting better and stronger, stay with it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only cared as long as what you do fills their ego and validates themselves and their decisions. FVCK THEM.
Unfortunately.

A friend told me that he saw my dad and he told him: "I really don't know what I did to my son, I gave and offered everything to him, but still he preferred to move out."

He never give me anything, he only tried to buy me.

He gave me material stuffs with conditions linked with it. Now about respect, friendship, love... His words proved me a lot.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why i preach, get some "good pvssy at home". Most of them are positioned to take from a man,, to decieve a man, to weaken a man. When you find one that fills you, likes to see you getting better and stronger, stay with it.
The best to do!

Finding one like that is a big challenge.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately.

A friend told me that he saw my dad and he told him: "I really don't know what I did to my son, I gave and offered everything to him, but still he preferred to move out."

He never give me anything, he only tried to buy me.

He gave me material stuffs with conditions linked with it. Now about respect, friendship, love... His words proved me a lot.
They will try to find away to revover the part of their ego that rest with you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You didn't have to do anything other than what you did. You stood your ground, he came to you, this puts him in a position of action and you in a position to stand your ground.

The thing is, if he punched you, he'd alienate his girlfriend; she isn't somebody who likes violence, she is there for a good time and if he's there to watch, then what they have is out the door anyways.

There is a large difference between standing your ground and fighting. You stood your ground, but you didn't need to block them.

People kill each other over love triangles, they have intense conflicts, legal troubles... All for women.

See, this is why I use OLD, its devoid of all this nonsense

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't have to do anything other than what you did. You stood your ground, he came to you, this puts him in a position of action and you in a position to stand your ground.

The thing is, if he punched you, he'd alienate his girlfriend; she isn't somebody who likes violence, she is there for a good time and if he's there to watch, then what they have is out the door anyways.

There is a large difference between standing your ground and fighting. You stood your ground, but you didn't need to block them.

People kill each other over love triangles, they have intense conflicts, legal troubles... All for women.

See, this is why I use OLD, its devoid of all this nonsense
It's never a reason to "fight over" a woman. Shr should know who she likes and it should be YOU.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you from?
First and foremost, everything im mentioning here is an anecdote, it applies to me and me alone, you might be able to pick out some commonalities in the things I share with your own situation or not.

I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, but generally around the Alberta area, police will not intervene on fist fights, at least unofficially, I mean healthcare here is free so, basically 1 guy to jail, 1 guy to the hospital, that's a pretty famous saying around here. Yes, we have our murders and such here as well and those murders are typically centered around clubs or parties, people getting together and doing stupid ****.

Being under the threat of violence is completely fine, it is actually around us a lot more than we would like to admit, even in a first world country, the police are completely unreliable, if you get into a situation, you could be waiting 45 minutes and these things typically play out in under a minute.

For me, when there is Alcohol involved and there is a conflict brewing, there are 2 options: Walk Away (You can and probably will be followed) or Stand Your Ground. Standing Your Ground is better, because your not offering any immediate weakness; in the street, where there are not prying eyes of women all around us, we might handle this situation differently, but the guy who is giving you guff, is simply trying to build values with the females around them because hes not valuable.

What you have, should bother the other guys around you; their insecurity will be visible. Some guys, when made to feel insecure, are going to respond in anger every single time and you should let them. Women see anger as weakness. Some guys experience a compounding effect of losing their value when they already have low value to begin with, then get angry. Stand your ground and the angry guy will be forced to either throw the punch or walk away, either way, his value decreases, so if he wants to play that game, you play that game all day, your stocks are going through the roof... These guys are actually so irrational from the anger they are experiencing, they are actually further bolstering your value while lowering their own, this is who you are dealing with here, think about it.

Maybe this all means nothing to you, I don't know, just my 2 cents.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost, everything im mentioning here is an anecdote, it applies to me and me alone, you might be able to pick out some commonalities in the things I share with your own situation or not.

I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, but generally around the Alberta area, police will not intervene on fist fights, at least unofficially, I mean healthcare here is free so, basically 1 guy to jail, 1 guy to the hospital, that's a pretty famous saying around here. Yes, we have our murders and such here as well and those murders are typically centered around clubs or parties, people getting together and doing stupid ****.

Being under the threat of violence is completely fine, it is actually around us a lot more than we would like to admit, even in a first world country, the police are completely unreliable, if you get into a situation, you could be waiting 45 minutes and these things typically play out in under a minute.

For me, when there is Alcohol involved and there is a conflict brewing, there are 2 options: Walk Away (You can and probably will be followed) or Stand Your Ground. Standing Your Ground is better, because your not offering any immediate weakness; in the street, where there are not prying eyes of women all around us, we might handle this situation differently, but the guy who is giving you guff, is simply trying to build values with the females around them because hes not valuable.

What you have, should bother the other guys around you; their insecurity will be visible. Some guys, when made to feel insecure, are going to respond in anger every single time and you should let them. Women see anger as weakness. Some guys experience a compounding effect of losing their value when they already have low value to begin with, then get angry. Stand your ground and the angry guy will be forced to either throw the punch or walk away, either way, his value decreases, so if he wants to play that game, you play that game all day, your stocks are going through the roof... These guys are actually so irrational from the anger they are experiencing, they are actually further bolstering your value while lowering their own, this is who you are dealing with here, think about it.

Not always true. They might know the girl or can recognize her type and see she's not truly connected to you so they can sway her. Plus they don't usually work alone. They work in groups or are actually part of the bar family. See it could be all fun and games to them. They really don't care.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fights are dumb. My kungfu teacher in Taiwan said it hest....the best fights are the ones you avoid.

I have been in numerous fights though. Sometimes hard to avoid....the risks/repercussions you face are never worth it though. A few of my altercations came close to very serious consequences. Anyone willing to fight a stranger over a girl he is seeing is a simp imo.

Fight for self defense and/or at least honor. But never for a woman unless it's your mom or sister.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Totally agree with that man!

So I'm glad I keep myself calm on that situation. Did the best move.

I remember when I was moving out my dads company and his house he told it would be mine. He spread so many sh1ts over me... changed the locks of the house just so I couldn't get in and said "This is my house, I do what I want"... And we had agreed that I would give him the keys 3 days after the day he did it. He was expecting a reaction from me, so he can put myself as the wrong and with low value.

But I just keep myself calm and do not react. It only made him more anger. But in the end, people started to see what he was doing, and he lost his value with some people he tried to defame me.

Similar to what this guy did on that bar.

I didn't felt a good energy before that, so I don't think I will go out to those places again. I would rather choose a better place to hang out without too many people. Talking on a esoteric way, but I believe so much on energy and how the energy of the environment can impact us.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always true. They might know the girl or can recognize her type and see she's not truly connected to you so they can sway her. Plus they don't usually work alone. They work in groups or are actually part of the bar family. See it could be all fun and games to them. They really don't care.
What is weird is that this guy found me on another bar. Cause after this girl left to her house, I went to another place with my friend.

And I don't know how the hell this guy found me and got there to say those things.