Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird night out... Met a angry cuckold

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fights are dumb. My kungfu teacher in Taiwan said it hest....the best fights are the ones you avoid.

I have been in numerous fights though. Sometimes hard to avoid....the risks/repercussions you face are never worth it though. A few of my altercations came close to very serious consequences. Anyone willing to fight a stranger over a girl he is seeing is a simp imo.

Fight for self defense and/or at least honor. But never for a woman unless it's your mom or sister.
Agree 100%!

My Taekwondo teacher said the same. Also there were some principles in there that we read everyday... like praying before starting the training.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't felt a good energy before that, so I don't think I will go out to those places again. I would rather choose a better place to hang out without too many people. Talking on a esoteric way, but I believe so much on energy and how the energy of the environment can impact us.
One time when I was working in a group home, I got into a violent conflict with 2 roommates who loved to antagonize each other... Until they saw the fear. They do things, stomp the ground, break things, try to get you to react. For me, I never reacted, so I never had any problems, they didn't do nothing and wouldn't do nothing, but my female co-worker, she is losing her **** and soon enough, one of the clients starts chasing her around the table, with a look.

That little woman, probably 80 lbs, over the course of the year, went from that, to being able to manage both of the individuals by herself, her transformation was incredible, but even more incredible was the pressure forced upon her that caused the transformation. Pressure creates diamonds.

Don't give up, finding the line between brave and stupid is something we all have to do.