Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird "LJBF" instance.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been at least six years since the last time I posted a question on these forums, feels nice to come back though.

I had a real strange occurrence on Thursday, I bumped this one girl in my university class which I've been eyeing for sometime. At her first drink she immediately invited me over to her place to crash so I wouldn't drive, we hit it off great, she knows little of me and I know too much of her, guess she's quick to spill the beans.
Several hours later more of our class mates showed up and we moved to an adjacent bar, same idea kept the drinks flowing, and she insisted I spent the night at her place. Several hours later we were heading there, stopped to pick up some rum and it was just her and I drinking at her place.
We were playful, touching wasn't an issue, etc. Etc. She pounced me and we started making out, but this girl wouldn't stop talking at the same time. She then proceeds to cry for about 20 seconds, saying about how she doesn't want to be lead on and that her previous ex.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah.
I shut her up and took her to the bedroom making out furiously still, ultimately she said no to sex and to be honest I had to accept that because that's who I am. We fell asleep together, woke up together no awkwardness, talked about it, all I mentioned was that this was good clean adult fun, and that things wouldn't be awkward unless she made it awkward. Exchanged numbers, then told me she wanted to be friends for now.
This is where I get confused, don't you I initially start with "ljbf", rather than after the act? And what should I do now? I plan on living my life the same way I normally do, but I'm open to suggestions.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
arcilitei34 said:
I shut her up and took her to the bedroom making out furiously still, ultimately she said no to sex and to be honest I had to accept that because that's who I am.
Yeah, but did you even rebuttal? It's one thing to be noble and not force her, but the reality of the game is women sometimes use that as a sh** test to not seem easy - it's last Last Minute Resistance. At the very least use a freeze out or two before throwing in the towel

And for the future, don't ever ever ever ever sleep in the same bed with a girl without doing anything (even if it's just a BJ). If she's vehement about not doing anything then go sleep on the couch, but don't sleep platonically with her in the bed. That's a huuuge no-no, and an easy ticket to friendship the next day. Women aren't as naive as guys may think

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
casaanova said:
Yeah, but did you even rebuttal? It's one thing to be noble and not force her, but the reality of the game is women sometimes use that as a sh** test to not seem easy - it's last Last Minute Resistance. At the very least use a freeze out or two before throwing in the towel

And for the future, don't ever ever ever ever sleep in the same bed with a girl without doing anything (even if it's just a BJ). If she's vehement about not doing anything then go sleep on the couch, but don't sleep platonically with her in the bed. That's a huuuge no-no, and an easy ticket to friendship the next day. Women aren't as naive as guys may think
I did infact rebuttal, unfortunately I was incredibly drunk. Passing out in her bed, was again the result of being really drunk. Only thing now is, i'm trying to figure out how to approach this situation as she's in one of my lectures and is an integral part of my academic career (Group mate).

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to bump, but I have to see this girl soon, not sure if I should pretend like this never has happened, or if I should just embrace that it did, anyone got insight?