"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Weird girl

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
So this chick stopped talking to me much when she came to our city... When we were in a different city we used to talk a lot, as I was her only frnd we roamed n i ended up kissing her n grabbing her ass n all that ****.... But after coming to our city she went a bit Cold... The main mistake I did was I called her one day n asked to hang out n she said she was gng to meet her sister.... For the previous 2 times she flaked on me so I got weak n asked her to come out with me too n y isn't she giving me time.... I knw super beta move... She has a lot of frnds here .... She didn't contact me much after that... But when we were walking one day she kept on bumping into me n deliberately took a long route instead of a short one (she gave a bull**** reason for picking that route) ... After that the texts became less n less... Before she used to text me everyday now nothing.... N even I cut contact, n it went like this for 2 weeks of no contact... She put up sad posts on whatsapp on the first week (I think something happened, probably she has a bf n he got to know abt me cos chances r high that this couldve happened) n my question is all of a sudden she came to me in our class n introduced me to her male bestie n left ... There was no reason for her to introduce me to him.... I know this is beta but y do u think she did that? She didn't text me or call me since then tho
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top