Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird dreams

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever i sleep and happen to be laying on my back i have a freaky ass dream and i wake up disoriented and hallucinating. I find it a bit disturbing that i have nightmares only when im laying on my back. Ive tried to figure out why, but i cant find anything.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
It's a well known fact in 3rd word countries, to those who believe in and practice native medicine, psychics, healears, astrologists, etc.. Sleeping on the back causes night mares..

Don't sleep on your back.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome linked to laying on your back or maybe its psycho-sematic

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Don't want to hijack thread here. Anyone laying and sleeping on the back will have nightmares. Try it out. Assume I'm right until proven wrong.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sleep on back every night. I never even dream. fvcking weirdos

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its all mental now

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having weird dreams too. For the last couple of months all my dreams that have been about someone trying to kill me or me dying. Kind of scary.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i sleep on my back and i have a dream every night

it ranges from cool+weird to freaky+weird

they're always weird

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
I've been having weird dreams too. For the last couple of months all my dreams that have been about someone trying to kill me or me dying. Kind of scary.
Hey! I've been trying to kill someone in my dreams, nice to finally meet you. It's nothing personal or intentional.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
It's a well known fact in 3rd word countries, to those who believe in and practice native medicine, psychics, healears, astrologists, etc.. Sleeping on the back causes night mares..

huh, thats interesting.I never knew that.

Anyways I used to have bad nightmares man, like I would wake up in the morning pissed off bad and sometimes it would even ruine my day. But it may have been from the damn pills I was taking.

Dude if it gets bad see a doctor man.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:

Uh, yeah so you choose to believe people in third world countries know more about dreams than we do?

You do realize that "native meds, psychics, healers, astrologists" etc are all bullsh1t right? You do realize if you read your horoscope and it says you'll get laid you really wont' right?

oh by the way, this iraqi told me the world if flat. It must be true right?

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a kind of phenomenon between dreaming and being fully awake where you know you are in your bed and room but parts of the dream still seem real. One time in college I heard my roommate yell and heard a crash. He flung his lamp across the room because it looked like a goblin when he woke up from his nap! lol..But seriously there are studies on this I just forget what it is termed. I'm sure someone knows more about it.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I had the most amazing dream last night, it was one of those super-realistic dreams that you could swear was reality.

The odd part was that after a short while in my dream, I realized that I was dreaming, and I willed myself to do things that were impossible because I was aware that I was dreaming and I could do anything. I could run really fast for awhile and then i willed myself to fly around. I can still remember the physical sensation of flying around.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Man I had the most amazing dream last night, it was one of those super-realistic dreams that you could swear was reality.

The odd part was that after a short while in my dream, I realized that I was dreaming, and I willed myself to do things that were impossible because I was aware that I was dreaming and I could do anything. I could run really fast for awhile and then i willed myself to fly around. I can still remember the physical sensation of flying around.
Thats what we called a lucid dream. Theyre neat.

Anyways, when i have these dreams its always dark and i wake up ready to sh*t myself and have to turn on the tv. They seemingly take place in my room or rooms that as essentially my room with different object. Im just curious as to whats going on in the good ol brain.

How could it be psychosomatic? It obviously something with my subconscious because its dealing with dreams; however, its not like im deaf for no appearent reason or anything like that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Thats what we called a lucid dream. Theyre neat.

Anyways, when i have these dreams its always dark and i wake up ready to sh*t myself and have to turn on the tv. They seemingly take place in my room or rooms that as essentially my room with different object. Im just curious as to whats going on in the good ol brain.

How could it be psychosomatic? It obviously something with my subconscious because its dealing with dreams; however, its not like im deaf for no appearent reason or anything like that.
http://www.dreamdoctor.com/dictionary/house.shtml