"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Weird but what to do?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
So i went out solo last night to a local club. Had a great time and noticed the FINE AZZ waitress that kept walking by. Each time we made eye contact. So i sat at the bar next to that receipt machine the waitresses go up to to punch in receipts? And she came up and made eye contact so i struck up a little convo with her. She responded well. The convo was based on her. I asked all the questions and she asked none in return. I had her laughing and smiling alot. Convo lasted about 5 minutes. She kept coming by again and started standing right behind me next to the machine, while i was talking to a friend. I was thinking maybe she would try and start convo with me again but she didnt. She just kept looking at me through the night. I didnt get her number because i didnt see any real signs of interest except the eye contact lock, but she asked nothing about me.

So today.......I was online browsing through some personal ads and seen her ad!!!!! Her pics and everthing she stated in her profile was basically what i asked about her last nite! WEIRD!
So now i can contact her, but when should i? What should i say? Should i wait a week ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Give it a couple of days if it makes you more comfortable. But she obviously liked something about you..go for it man.....
 
Top