Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird but cool first kiss and Relationship Progression...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys went out with a really really cool chick if you want more details you can read my approach journal, I have a few questions that I needed help with so i wanted to post them on the board for more viewing and more help for that matter there are several questions in this post that was taken from my thread, I don't want to hear any cutdowns or opinions that sevre no other purpose but to degrade, only concrete answers please....This is talking about our first kiss we had in the park on the second date as well as the relationship questions I have are interwoven in there..........

GUYS AND GIRLS

Heres the weird part that is kinda cool about her but also really abnormal....

We had our first kiss which was awesome and we did it on a bridge over the stream in the park with the moonlight hitting the stream....very cool setting.....we go on the bridge I turn and look at her and she was leaning on the edge of the railing and I had my hands on the railing with her in between my arms (not in a bad way)...... and I said to her

"You know what Im thinking about right now......?"

Her: No

Me: Geuss

Her: I don't know

Me: Cmon Geuss

Her: I seriously have no clue

Me: Im thinking about how much I want to kiss you right now......

I then put my hands behind her head and my fingers up in her hair.......supporting her head......she was really shy and when I ran my hands thru her hair behind her head there was definatly electricity going on and I think I sent chills thru her body by her reaction I then tilted her head and looked into her eyes deeply and then kissed her.....the kissing was awesome!!!

Heres the weird and cool part, If I wasn't mistaken I think everytime I kissed her she had an orgasm (NO JOKE HERE GUYS!)

Whenever I would go into kiss again her kisses were very passionate but also very stop and go........and everytime I kissed her I could feel her muscles in her neck tighten up super tight and kinda spasm......I swear to god it seemed like I was giving her an orgasm each time we kissed with my hands behind her neck...........her neck would spasm and she had to stop kissing to breathe (after only 3 secs of kissing and she would stop right after the spasm would happen)......I was like heh weird but very cool, dont have to worry about her being satisfied again........LOL

this is the only conclusion I could draw, it musteve happened 5 times in a 10 min period or more.............

one time she got upset cause i kinda chuckled, (kinda like the same type of chuckle when I girl notices you getting a boner in HS date type thing) she kinda got upset for a sec and then i said I was just smiling and chuckling casue she was "cute" , phew good recovery.......also her insecurity in this fact makes me think she was having an orgasm....Defiantly cool,

Ive heard this type of thing is possible, *BUT* VERY RARE men and women all pipe in on this and let me know......

Also I have another question......what are some way thats I can make the relationship start to progress from a "dating type" of relationship to a "STR or LTR" Obviosly I don't want to come off as needy or AFC and be with her 24/7 although I wouldn't mind it, that can snuff out attraction if it gets AFCish and also how do I maintain in control of the relationship to stop any longer term problems.....I haven't seen any ***** tests, but im keen to them and know how to handle them.......

The real problem is that all the other times dating went to a relationship we hung out everyday (college campus) wherehas with this we cant do that and will maybe have 1-2 days a week to spend with each other..... what are some small things I can do to keep the attraction going without being afc and always keep her wanting more (also neither of us are going to participate in any sort of sex oral or otherwise so thats out of the option and was indirectly agreed with by both of us cause thats the way we I want it)

How can you keep building attraction even though youeve been on a few dates without any sexual activity?

Concrete examples needed.....

and at what point should I tell her I like her (if at all ) my actions have showed it but I havent told her it, I know how the whole "I love you thing goes" and when not to and at what point its ok to say it, but just tell her that im into her?

Also what are some ways that I can be sweet to her without being AFCish and buying her stuff, I think after several mores times together this may help the shift to STR?

sorry for all the questions But I need help......cause i have a keeper and want to keep(er)..........

Please address all the questions if you could with concrete examples...

Thanks Guys
Pugs

eddiepie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! I have no advice to give you sir, but I can and will salute you. Well done :D!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really have never heard of that but it looks like its all good for you. I think you are in good stance with her if a sign like that happens

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like ya found something special, now dont blow it!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i think...

Pugsley_f5: Were you this girls 1st kiss? Because her tensing up might be the result of her being so nervous.

Umm... what made the 2 of you not want any sex/oral etc?

And about chicks orgasming during a kiss... well it IS possible for that to happen, and maybe the reactions of her body from both the kiss, and the touching at the back of the neck caused an orgasm to occur, this very rarely happens because in order for this to happen the girl must be really sensitive and u need to do/touch the right things/places.

Think about it... how do u think guys get boners with just seeing or hearing things? well the same concept workes with a woman... u dont have to stimulate her vagina etc in order to make her orgasm, but this is really hard to do, because most women are NOT as sensative, and in most cases u wont be able to do and touch the right things unless u are VERY familiar with that womans body, which i dont think that u are... yet;)

How can you keep building attraction even though youeve been on a few dates without any sexual activity?
u can do this by acting slightly mysterious with her... tell her that u got something planned for her, but dont tell her... or dont tell her everything she wants to know about you, so u keep the the curiosity level in her... u also need to make sure than when she IS with you that she ENJOYS herself and when she isnt with you she will MISS being with you... Another thing that will make her miss being with you is if u make her feel special, treat her like a princess (but DONT over-do it!)

So in other words when she goes home and she is sitting on her bed, she will be missing your company because u will be the only one that makes her feel so good and special. And by doing this, she will deffinatelly WANT a STR if not a LTR :rolleyes:

Well there's my 2c, so i hope it helps you;) Go well and good luck with that girl!

Laterz...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks aequita....no I don't believe it was her first.....shes 23 and very hot she has had two other serious relationships both of them with two diff guys (one was 9 monthes so if she goes 9 monthes with no kiss all I can say is WOW), and after a few monthes of them not putting out they both cheated on her with her good friend (or so she thought, diff friends too for both) as for the reasoning in the non sexualness read my approach journal theres been some heat thrown my way over there and I explain it there....

Thanks
Pugs

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another date tonight so we shall see if this "behavior" shows up again when we kiss..........it's kinda hard to have a good kiss you know when a girls opening her mouth and breathing heavy and ooooooing and aaahhhhhhhing in the midst of the kiss, it's like "Well im glad you got off, now kiss me and make me have an orgasm...." LOL:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd time lucky!

good to hear;) hehe... well good luck and dont forget to post how it went;)

Goodluck man, and enjoy your night!...

Laterz..

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have kind of heard of this before, both from a friend and also with a girl I was with.

A friend in high school claimed his gf orgasmed from making out

One of the first girls I was with claimed that it "tingled" down there when we kissed. Not sure if she ever orgasmed from the kissing but of course she did from the other stuff we did so it was a moot point.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely never heard of this. But just cause of spasms doesn't mean she had an orgasm.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW we had another date last night and it went awesome we went to dinner and then over to a park on the lake and it was gorgeous 60degrees moon on the lake.....we talked and made out for like 3.5 hours.....Im still a bit of a mystery to her she asked me several times "So whats the deal with you, I don't know that much about you you're like a mystery" Thats a good sign, as I have said I have been spilling myself out over her.....just playing cool hand luke making her laugh a whole bunch and then giving her plenty of kisses to remember.....

BTW guys the orgasm thing is still there with her....I must have the magic touch or something we made out and I teased her about charging her for each kiss that enjoys soo much like she has been and I would kiss her then say "That'll be five bux please"

She would laugh and say I should be the one paying her because im getting soo much enjoyment out of kissing her, I would just "uh huh sure"....."Next time I kiss your neck your gonna have to give me a dang good kiss for it or else I won't do it anymore"

She Laughed and gave me a good kiss...lol Im still in control of things......Im still not opening up that much and very much a mystery to her....she also told me that she liked me alot and said something to the effect of "I don't know what it is about you, I have never warmed up to anyone like this before I feel completeley at ease and comfortable in your presence"

Im enjoying playing little games with her, I think were gonna spend new years together and start off the new year with a good kiss......

Also I also did some neck kissing and breathing on her neck guys, this drives her up a wall and she definatly went into that "oragsmic" state when I did this, man when I would breath on her neck and sniff her neck she would go nuts and start making ooooooo's and ahhhhhhh's.......then I did the icing on the cake.....when I kissed her and I was about to pull away I sucked her bottom lip a bit as I pulled away, guys she almost collapsed (we were standing up) she got soo weak in the knees.....after I did that a second time and she got all tensed up she said " Geez You doing that will be the end of me".........I then said "Good now that I know that , that will be 10 dollars please" LOL it was funny seeing her face when then kissed me again.......LOL

Pugs

Pugs

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You rock.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The natural progression for any LTR is sex. You are on a rocky road here if you choose otherwise.

You also need to chill out, you are still dating. Keep applying the concepts intelligently that you have learnt from the bible. Be patient. Keep qualifying her so she understands that you are a catch. A serious relationship will become evident to you if you KEEP playing your cards right.

The way you describe her shows that you are on the path to putting her on the pedastal, this will wussify your behaviour you, and she will lose the attraction. Be aware of that.

Kaine

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, you're doing good

Yeah, this sort of thing has happened to me during good makeout seesions. Jolly fine, ain't it?

Keep up the good work. Enjoy!