"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Weird Ass Relationships

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Okay, everyone who has a weird ass relationship post your stories here. It doesn't matter if its your current b/f or g/f or your ex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
One time I had sex wit my mother and had a sister and daughter at the same time. Then I had sex wit her and I had a daughter and ganddaughter/ neice at the same time.

IT was a little strange.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
This one time, this Capi Crimini b*tch kept posting stupid crap on the board, so I drop kicked him to the throat.

The end.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
My gf cries because she can't see or talk to me for 5 days because I'm going on vacation. LoL.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
My EX did not give a **** about me and now shows more interest then ever ... So she TXT messages my phone ... 15 in 2 hours.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
For some odd reason my beautiful ex girlfriend thought she was really ugly naked and wouldn't have sex with me unless it was dim or dark in the room. And after some great lovin she would sometimes cry and get extremely touchy and angry. She told me she couldn't believe that I liked her and her body, seriously...

Kind of like the pyscho blond girl in "Anger Mangement" with Adam sandler. She looked like a much younger version of Marissa Tomei in that movie.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
My friend's ex, decided to dump him just cause she could and rather go with her brother who is 22 to the movies on Friday nights then try and work things out with him. She is very religious.
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
I went out with this chick for like four months, all the time she's professing abstinence or celibacy or some stupid sh*t like that. One day she meets this random guy at school and completely forgets about me. No official break-up though; she just drops off the face of the earth. A week after that they have sex. Now that's f'ed up.

I hope to God she was screwing this guy behind my back, because if she felt like doing him a week after meeting him, then I should feel really bad.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by 4nando
I went out with this chick for like four months, all the time she's professing abstinence or celibacy or some stupid sh*t like that. One day she meets this random guy at school and completely forgets about me. No official break-up though; she just drops off the face of the earth. A week after that they have sex. Now that's f'ed up.

I hope to God she was screwing this guy behind my back, because if she felt like doing him a week after meeting him, then I should feel really bad.
That's rough stuff, man.
Really rough.
:)


But think about it - let's assume she really was thinking abstinence or whatever when she was with you.
Woman LOVE the idea of being 'swept off their feet', and 'having no choice'. This dude probably just was holding all the right cards to fit into that category.

But still...that sucks.:)
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Girl goes to see a movie with me. Didn't really watch the movie, and we made out in my car for about an hour afterwards. She didn't want to go home.

She flakes on me the next weekend, but I decide to roll with it. Calling her maybe...twice a week at this point, with her calling me frequently.

The next weekend rolls around and I find out that, hey!, she's "dating" some guy from her school! (We go to different schools.) Call her up, ask "WTF?"

Seems that I'm "not her type" because I was being too "****y" and "aggressive". She tells me she likes guys who don't have such high opinions of themselves. (i.e. Pussies who will do whatever she wants and buy her whatever she wants.) I get pissed off at her for being such a materialistic, shallow, all-around ***** and hang up on her. (Hopefully) I will never speak to the ***** again.

Damn...I wish things could just ****in' work out for me sometime...

Ah well...back to the ol' drawing board...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
The girl I used to date, had some ****ed up personal preferences. She hated holding hands, gentle ass touching and refused to makout with me due to her only having tried it once with some ****ing looser who had breath comparable to a Greyhound bus station bathroom. I never even got to see the panties ... although she still calls and tells me their color.
 
Top