weight gainer products

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned alot over the years about nutrition. Like when I started lifting years ago I figured since I was 135lb if all I ate was chocolate, burritoes, chips, pop, pizza, fries, and burgers I would build some mass. My metabolism is so high I didn't gain even any fat and all I did was feel like sh1t from all the junk food. This week I had another revelation, I figured since I was using a weight gainer from a known company I was getting some quality 1000 calories in addition to the 3500 cal I get from solid healthy food. I never looked over some important details because when I started using the stuff years ago I still didn't have a clue. The whole thing is basically FVCKING SUGAR. I took a real good look over it and basically I have been paying for chocolate flavored sugar. Fvck that.
Anybody know of a weight gainer that has some quality to it?
More complex carbs vs 100% pure easy sugar. Because I don't need to buy weight gainer to get 1000 calories off of sugar. Or is there even such a thing as a quality weight gainer? help..........

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJintheworks
I have learned alot over the years about nutrition. Like when I started lifting years ago I figured since I was 135lb if all I ate was chocolate, burritoes, chips, pop, pizza, fries, and burgers I would build some mass. My metabolism is so high I didn't gain even any fat and all I did was feel like sh1t from all the junk food. This week I had another revelation, I figured since I was using a weight gainer from a known company I was getting some quality 1000 calories in addition to the 3500 cal I get from solid healthy food. I never looked over some important details because when I started using the stuff years ago I still didn't have a clue. The whole thing is basically FVCKING SUGAR. I took a real good look over it and basically I have been paying for chocolate flavored sugar. Fvck that.
Anybody know of a weight gainer that has some quality to it?
More complex carbs vs 100% pure easy sugar. Because I don't need to buy weight gainer to get 1000 calories off of sugar. Or is there even such a thing as a quality weight gainer? help..........
not really...

an MRP
some 2% milk
a scoop of whey
maybe a bit of yogurt
fruit
crushed ice

pretty damn close to a weight gainer, if you ask me.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks,
do you have a decent mrp to reccomend?

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use ISS Research Gainer Matrix...

They're one of the few that boast how little sugars they use. It has about 103g of carbs while only 15g of sugar per serving... 60g of protein.

It helped me gain quite a bit... tastes ok... and doesn't make you bloat or tired like the kind that is mostly sugar.

http://www.1fast400.com/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=167

Diesel might have criticism to that... or not. And yeah, I use his getting bulk post as my regimen.