I posted this exact message at another discussion forum and got absolutely flamed for it. Am I an Assh*le? Or is that other forum just a big bunch of b*tches. Also If you wanna comment on it, I'd be more than happy to accept them, Thanks!
Guys,
I am at a total loss. My girlfriend of over 2 years has put on some pounds recently. I'm 24 and she's 21. I've pulled hot girls, so I can go out another one, however this girl is the 1st that I've truely enjoyed being around as a person too.
Her looks are acceptable now, but if she keeps going where she is going, she might get below my standards, and that would leave me a decision I don't want to make.
Please give me some advice, I had to get this off of my chest as its been really bothering me lately.
Thank God for the anonymousness of the internet,
-Poppo
Guys,
I am at a total loss. My girlfriend of over 2 years has put on some pounds recently. I'm 24 and she's 21. I've pulled hot girls, so I can go out another one, however this girl is the 1st that I've truely enjoyed being around as a person too.
Her looks are acceptable now, but if she keeps going where she is going, she might get below my standards, and that would leave me a decision I don't want to make.
Please give me some advice, I had to get this off of my chest as its been really bothering me lately.
Thank God for the anonymousness of the internet,
-Poppo