Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight Gain Supplements??

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking to add a little more weight, though I want to stay think and fit/firm. I was wondering what those weight gain supplements are all about, how they work, and what type of exercise you have to do when taking them.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there are many different kinds depending on your goals. Do you want to bulk up or cut. You can't do both at the same time.

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'll like to stay thin like i am and not be fat or anything. but i just wanted to bulk up a little, maybe like 5lbs.

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm new. i guess the thing is i'd like to be just a bit bigger in the shoulders/chest/neck area.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'd suggest you get on some whey protein and some creatine if you have the money for it.

Take both post workout and mix the creatine with dextrose to spike your insulin and shuttle the creatine to your cells.

For your workout I would suggest something like this for each bodypart. You can do this twice per week since you're new.

Shoulders,Traps-
Overhead DB Press 3x6-10
DB Side Lateral Raises 2x6-10
DB Bent Over Raises 2x6-10
DB Shrugs 3x8-12

Chest-
Flat DB Press 3x6-10
Incline DB Press 3x6-10
Dips(leaning forward) 3x6-10
DB Flys 2x6-10

I gave you what I thought for what you asked. Personally I think a full body routine done twice a week would be best for you.

Hope this helps. If you have questions or comments then just ask.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 pounds isnt that much, i dont think you need any weight gainer. just increase your daily calories.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bman
5 pounds isnt that much, i dont think you need any weight gainer. just increase your daily calories.
Yes, and the best way to do this is by drinking a few protien shakes a day.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 1-2-3
I was looking to add a little more weight, though I want to stay think and fit/firm. I was wondering what those weight gain supplements are all about, how they work, and what type of exercise you have to do when taking them.
Weight gain supplements = overpriced. Food is better and cheaper. Eat more meat, drink more milk, and do high volume workouts. You won't get fat from that.

And do multijoint exercises. For biceps do pullups/chins weighted for high volume. For triceps do dips weighted. For chest do bench press. For shoulders and traps to military press. For legs do squats. For back do deadlifts or good mornings. Forget that isolation garbage, and forget machines. Multijoint freeweight lifts will increase growth hormone and testosterone release, especially at high volume.

And do NOT forget creatine. A cycle of that should give you a good 5-10 pounds, even if it is water in your muscles. But forget loading phases. 5g per day is enough.