Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weening Women Off Texting

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategies please.

No matter what, it's like when their interest level starts going up, they want to text all the time 24/7. I'm having trouble getting these chicks off the phone without ignoring them completely or just being a ****.

I'm not a texter myself. I don't initiate using text ever. Then when I try to steer the convo into another date they flake out and ****.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to me recently, date was already arranged. Guess she missed me and just wanted to talk. I replied a few times and then told her I needed to do some chores now and that I'd see her on our next hang out. She showed up and everything was fine. No problem.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if you're an ass hole, or ignore them? You have better things to do. By not replying you are letting them know that. It's all you need to know.
Disagree. Better to just show some courtesy, explain you are busy with something and that you guys can talk more when you see each other.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if you're an ass hole, or ignore them? You have better things to do. By not replying you are letting them know that. It's all you need to know.
I've tried this and got plenty of cancelled dates and flakey behavior. From chicks I've already spent some time with...

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried this and got plenty of cancelled dates and flakey behavior. From chicks I've already spent some time with...
Exactly, girls secure in themselves will not put up with rude behavior. If you want to attract damaged girls, follow much of the advice here.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, quite a generalization there. It's not rude to simply stop a text conversation because you're a busy guy. I do it all the time, and if anything just tell them something came up, but only if she asks. Women do the same all the time, so there's no difference. Not sure what aged women you are dating, but from age 16-19 women are very much like this. Even in cases where a girl has had a sky rocket IL for me.

How many girls have you done the no-reply on? Maybe the were just all ego slvts, who knows.
i don't do the no reply unless i'm not interested after telling the girl i'm no longer interested. i reply when I have time.

i don't know...I don't get stuck in long text conversations. i just use it for logistics for the most part but if a girl ignored me over text without showing courtesy, i wouldn't like it or appreciate it. i consider it rude and disrespectful, but it's also a cultural thing as far as my background.

i know about the 16-19 year old girls, I have a sister in that age range. she is the same. will ignore my text if i ask her to do something. i'm glad i don't have to date teens. they're annoying.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to build large chunks of time in between texts from Convo #1. Rarely respond to anything in under 15-30 minutes. Might drop off for 24-72 hours at a time. They'll adjust--it's just who I am to them. After my BPD ex I'll never put myself in a position where my frame isn't the frame from the jump and I'm obligated to adhere to a predictable pattern of past behavior,

I'll start working in phone calls also. So she'll text and I'll write back, "I'll call you tonight." One or two 10 minute phonecalls a week'll make up for a multitude of missed texts.