Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weekly report....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this week started off okay, got bad in the middle and picked up at the end. In fact.... today was of of the best I'd had in awhile.

One of the women I am seeing laid down the gauntlet a couple of months ago.... said she wanted exclusivity or we are done. I told her that was her choice and if she ever changed her mind to let me know. Well after two months she sends me this text asking me about some CNC software and wondered if there was something better. This sort of makes sense since I am an engineer and something of a SME on manufacturing. LESSON 1: IF A CHICK REACHES OUT TO YOU ASSUME SHE WANTS YOU TO DO SOMETHING. Chicks will not come out and say "I was wrong.. I miss you, I'm naked on my bed come and take me!" It will be some BS out of nowhere... you need to take the hint and make a date... My response to her was: "Let's meet for drinks and talk about it... say Friday?" Her response was 'Okay and suggested a time and place." Conveniently close to my apt.... Guys this is not a coincidence. Will let you know next week how it goes.

Wednesday night I got flaked... it happens to all men. LESSON 2: EVERYONE GETS FLAKED, IT IS HOW YOU RESPOND TO IT THAT MATTERS. Don't take it personal, there could be any number of reasons why a chick flakes... if you can't control it, then do not worry about it. She did this over text by saying "I'm going to pass on tonight, but thank you for the invite." My response... "You're welcome and have a nice evening." That is all... I'll try again another day, maybe in a couple of weeks, or if she reaches out... otherwise, other than typing this, I haven't given it any thought.

The rest of the week was pretty slow... I have lots of work to do and next week I'm going on vacation to Colorado and was busy setting that up.

Today was awesome. It started out with a chick (Korean chick mid 20s) reaching out to me for some help... See LESSON 1: Assumed interest and made a date for the week after getting back. At yoga practice this morning I ran into another chick that had flaked on me awhile back. I said hello and that was all, the studio has one shower, and after I was done she was waiting her turn. She gave me a look and said, "That was fast..." I answered "Only when I shower." and smiled. There was another chick waiting out side, next in line to shower. So I did what I always do and and just struck up a conversation. LESSON 3: TALK TO WOMEN ALWAYS. You should always assume she wants to talk to you and just do it. In this case I wanted to complement her on her hand-stands... Why this? Because all during practice she kept doing them... clearly this is something she was proud of. You have to be observant... pay attention to what is happening and strike up a conversation about that. In two minutes I learned her name (Alyssa) her age (41), that she had been practicing yoga for 6 years, that she lived in Bay St. Louis... she was selling herself... so I asked for her number... Married. Oh well, it happens. But she was definitely attracted or she would have led with that.

Anyway out walks the first chick (Katherine) from the shower, wrapped in a towel... and she gave me this 'like what you see' look. Apparently because she wanted to free the shower room for Alyssa (yea right). Trust me... sh!t like this does not just 'happen' with chicks. It takes a minute to dry off and another 30 seconds to toss on enough close for modesty to dry you hair in the bathroom, she did not have to walk out half naked barely covered in a towel, knowing I was out there talking to another chick. So I told her "We need to reschedule how about Monday I'll pick you up at 5:30 after work.", She said she couldn't and offered a counter on Thursday, told her no I'll be out of town, it's either Monday or sometime after the 20th.... she's been blowing up my phone all morning with counters. LESSON 4: CHICK ARE ATTRACTED TO MEN OTHER WOMEN WANT. I think everyone here knows this, so it's not a surprise, but this is an example of this in action.

Going up the elevator to my office... ran into another chick. (Natasha), in the time it took me to get from the ground floor to mine (28th) see LESSON 3 I had her name, the firm she works for, the fact that she is a lawyer working in environmental law, and her phone number. Told her I'll call her when I get back for Colorado and I will.

Finally, because this day was not awesome enough... I saw an ad on my news feed for a product that I knew a chick was developing. So I called and asked if it was her's. She said yes, and was surprised I had remembered (always try to remember sh!t chicks tell you). Anyway it had been MONTHS, when I had asked her out and she flaked (see.... it happens to all of us A LOT). Never tried hitting her up again... well this time I wished her luck and before she would let me go she made me promise to have drinks with her at this new place in town on the 19th.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great report man. Good examples of not burning bridges and creating opportunities!

A good amount of success, not only with women, can be attributed to these two things.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the report Mike well played sir. So suave indeed