Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weekends

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do on the weekends with your buddies? I've ran out of ideas.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pickup women, drink beer, play sports, **** with people, mess with cars, drink other alcoholic beverages, play drunken games, pick up more women, just anything that sounds fun..

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABM
pickup women, drink beer, play sports, **** with people, mess with cars, drink other alcoholic beverages, play drunken games, pick up more women, just anything that sounds fun..
not to be a ****, but didn't you just post about how you need ideas for stuff to do?

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends had a house that was right next to the beach and we'd always hang out there and get drunk with chicks and go to the beach and stuff. I haven't hooked up with a girl at a party yet lol. His mom got really pissed though and now we can't do it there anymore (for now she might change her mind.) When my rib heals and my friend isn't grounded anymore it'll probably be back to the BMX everyday thing again. I usually ride by myself or with a few friends but right now i have a broken rib and my back is giving me ****.

Try to find a spot that you guys can consistently hang out at. Try to get some chicks to go too. It's always great fun especially if you have a beach or something. Just try to find a good spot. Don't forget alchohol either (If you drink).

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight theres the basics things to do wit the guys:

-TV at the crib

-movie theatres

-go to differnt restuarts all around, i know it sounds like your parents but by goin to the hot new places u know where the girls r at and where everyone goes

-bowling

-laser tag?

-go clubbin (gotta have the fakes)

-pool, pool hall

-arcade

-parties