Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weekend Shenanigans

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a nice warm weekend for us here in the UK (for once)

Last night was the first "normal" night out i've had in about a year ..... very few masks no social distancing and just good atmosphere

I have been struggling with my social circles since breaking up with my LTR and approaching 30 ... feels like a transition period for me where ive either outgrown or lost touch with a lot of friends i had in my early 20's also noticing some just haven't got a night out in them anymore which is very sad at only 30

Managed to round up 2 guys and get out last night considering how rusty ive been after spending virtually 6 months in solitary confinement ( lockdown )..... i bagged a fair haul after approaching around 5 sets i got 2 kisses , a grope , a number and a lot of flirting

no bang unfortunately

all the girls were around HB6.5 - 7.5 nothing incredible one 7.5 did have a really good body slim big boobs nice ass short dress quite slutty looking which i kind of like sometimes, she actually made a bee line for me after seeing me talking with another chick ( importance of proof ) got a couple of kisses off her could tell she was horny but just couldn't close the deal back to my place ( too far for her )

Another interesting one was a 19yr year old HB7 again quite slutty looking she was showing me her snapchat telling me how all the guys her age are just nagging for nudes all the time and are boring ..... i told her i don't ask girls for nudes anymore they just send them ( she seemed to like the confidence)

As we were walking through the bar from the smoking area i put my hand on her ass and she didn't stop me so isolated her in a booth built a lot of sexual tension pulled her close to me we had a few kisses then her fat friend showed up started getting jealous and just hit the nuke button (my que to leave)

Also got a HB 7's number this one was more of a girl next door ..... quite sweet but not really my type of woman may reengage in the future but main priority at the moment is getting laid man wants some pus$$y in his face

Somethings not quite clicking for me at the moment i am approaching , isolating and escalating fine but its just that final hurdle of actually getting them back to my place i am tripping up on ... admittedly i live a good 20 mins away from the city centre so i have no doubt thats a factor but still feel somethings not quite right

How do you lot go about sealing the **** close ..... is it just a case of right girl at right time or is there a tried and tested manoeuvre ?

interested to hear because all of my ONS have usually been a case of right girl at right time then all i have to do is be smooth i've never "nagged" a girl to come back for sex if that makes sense.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm impressed.
Getting back to (so-called) 'normal' will be a transition for most. Under these circumstances, becoming a bit socially rusty seems natural. None of us will bat 100% with every female encounter. As mentioned above, I'm impressed because you're putting yourself out there and appear to be getting some decent reactions. You'll be in your groove in no time and I'm sure that you'll be adding new bedpost notches.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude where in the UK are you? I'm jealous?
I've been out a few times and it's still complete Dog-sh1t (strict designated seating and you simply have no chance of appraoching another table of people. Bar staff and bouncers are bang on it!!)

I've been waiting for this nonsense to end for like a year and a half! And now it looks like he's pushing freedom day back another month or so (and will probably just keep doing that indefinitely lol)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude where in the UK are you? I'm jealous?
I've been out a few times and it's still complete Dog-sh1t (strict designated seating and you simply have no chance of appraoching another table of people. Bar staff and bouncers are bang on it!!)

I've been waiting for this nonsense to end for like a year and a half! And now it looks like he's pushing freedom day back another month or so (and will probably just keep doing that indefinitely lol)
I am in wales at the moment , we are still under restrictions here, But public & corporate patience has worn out

There’s been too much moving of goalposts , faffing about, scaremongering and other nonsense from government……. A vast majority I spoke too on Saturday night were of the opinion “enough is enough”

That was including door and bar staff

Without getting drawn into the socio-political black hole that is covid this was the first time in about 18 months where I’ve been out and things felt “normal” I have no doubt that when I go to bigger cities in England the nonsense will be more prevalent

I am actually in Liverpool this weekend so will be interesting to see what its like there

One thing I will say is girls seem to be on heat at the moment …..

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in wales at the moment , we are still under restrictions here, But public & corporate patience has worn out

There’s been too much moving of goalposts , faffing about, scaremongering and other nonsense from government……. A vast majority I spoke too on Saturday night were of the opinion “enough is enough”

That was including door and bar staff

Without getting drawn into the socio-political black hole that is covid this was the first time in about 18 months where I’ve been out and things felt “normal” I have no doubt that when I go to bigger cities in England the nonsense will be more prevalent

I am actually in Liverpool this weekend so will be interesting to see what its like there

One thing I will say is girls seem to be on heat at the moment …..
sounds good. You're lucky
Obviously patience has worn out here too, and we all see the hashtags that suggest people aren't gonna play by the rules anymore, but the problem is you literally can't NOT comply. For example, how do I not compy to not being allowed to go to nightclubs. They're all closed! haha
How do I not comply to the 2 meter rule. Bar staff will throw me out if I approach a table of girls.
It sucks.
But as you imply, if the staff and management of these places stops complying, THEN we have something. But i'm not sure they're gonna risk getting a 25k fine!
Just kinda feel like girls are gonna be even more used to not talking to anyone outside of their social circle once this is all over! It was already bad enough for that here BEFORE covid!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s important you feel the staff out as well as you can ….. they are just other people at the end of the day and (most) are just as sick of the nonsense as the rest of us

When I arrive at a bar now the first thing I say to the door staff is “ you look as fed up of this sh!t as me” this is usually enough to establish some rapport and maybe allow some future leeway and I push the boundaries from there then , if I eventually do get chucked out fine I’ve hardly got much to lose

Don’t forget everyone was expecting it too finally end on the 21st of June , now Boris has moved the posts again he will lose even more public support as it really is getting ridiculous now

I guess it all comes back too owning your frame and controlling the landscape around it …..with regards to the approaching girls just go for it yea there might be one or two hypochondriacs who won’t want to know but that’s fine , a lot of girls will just want the physical male attention at the very least

At the end of the day the world needs to get back to normal people live, people die whoop de do

we can’t keep living our lives under these restrictions its causing incredible social , economic and mental damage especially to singles and people without massive families