"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Weekend Report

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well here's what happened:

Went out with about 7 people from my dorms to a Pimp's and Ho's party, the guy didn't want to allow any of us in besides me because it was late and the party was HUGE (I had the best costume I was told.)

Anyways, we were hanging out outside of the house and a bunch of girls were rejected to so I said some ****y/funny comment to all of them and they stopped dead in their tracks along with about 10 others. Three of the girls were talking to my friend and I and they told us of another party. Keep in mind these girls were somewhat (but not crazy) drunk. The one girl wanted to hold my arm and then later my hand as we walked 10 blocks to the party. She connected with me on the grounds we both recently lost a long term relationship and blah blah, but she also asked me quite a few times about this guy on my floor and why he doesn't go out to party. Apparently the dude is in her English class. But why did she hold my hand!? lol

So we get to the party and the girl wanders off for a bit, I see her here and there and she introduces me to some people. I see her in a corner with some ugly loser dude talking so I stick with some of her friends and I end up leaving the party with my guy friend and three girls. The girl I left with this time though wasn't the same girl as before and quite ironically this girl was holding my arm and then my hand again. Me and her hit it off alot better and she even told me that I was the coolest, nicest, funniest, and somewhat ****yest guy she's met here.

So we get back to the dorms, I take her to my room and her friends leave us alone. Then my roomie comes back so we go to her dorm and on the way run into the girl I was with originally in the night (holding hands) who happened to be the second girls friend! LOL, anyways we kept walking past them after girl #1 of the night said with shock "MATT!!" or something to that extent.

We end up in her room, talk alot, watch a movie, I got to see her drunken roommate change in front of us including seeing her boobs and ass in a thong! And then after that I made out with the girl I brought back, got her completely topless and did a lil' fingering action with pants still on.

Before I left we had exchanged numbers and AIM names and she waited by the door for a hug and kiss goodbye. The kiss was more of a makeout goodbye kiss (whatever that means).

So that's my report, it was a Saturday, I called her twice (SORRY!) on Monday and today is tuesday. I left a message because we hit it off nicely and now I'm going to wait until at least Thursday to call her again. If she doesn't, she'll be in the back of my mind and I'll be out Thursday-Saturday night picking up girls again while I wait for the other girls from past weekends to call.

Good idea? Comments?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
what the hell! first post in ages where i actually am confident and not *****ing about my looks and i get 30 views and no responses!!!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
FOURTY POSTS AND NO REPLIES ON WHEN I SHOULD CALL OR WHAT SHOULD I DO?
 
Top