Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wed approached. FR

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided to head out for a cheeky Wednesday beer

Approach on girl in my local pub down the road.
She was with a friend at the bar. I opened them whilst ordering my beer. Went with an opinion opener. She didn't seem to really want to talk but that's kind of expeceted'.I 'rooted' the opener and talked a little. She still wasn't that responsive. Tried to carry on the conversation. Asked her name, age, where she was from. Made an observation about her drink and her clothes. Stacked a few assumptions about her. Still nothing. Nothing seemed to 'stick' and she kept trying to get back too her friend so I bailed before I made her feel too awkward, lol. I wasn't her type

Open a girl and am just like ''What's up? Thought you looked interesting so thought i'd say 'hi' quickly''. She tells me that i'm not her type. I'm like ''Whoa! Don't get ahead of yourself there!'' and she laughed and then walked away lol. I tried to get her to stop, but no dice

Open a 2 set at the bar and say 'hi'. Ask them what they are up too tonight. They say going dancing and I tease her about not being able to dance in the shoes she had on and she smiles. I ask them how they know each other and try to get them to open up a little but they are both super cagey and clearly want me to go away, but I try to stick in there. I ask their names. Make some assumptions about what they do and stuff, but they just basically nod their heads occasionally and are trying hard to not engage me lol. More 'no girls' who are not into me so I decide to eject, plus i'd ran out of things to say really, anyway

I order a strange looking drink and then accuse the girl on my left of being jealous as she starred at it a little bit. She laughs and we banter a little. She's from Hungary which might explain the lack of negative attitude on her part. I make some jokey assumptions about what she does for a living. She's with a fat friend. I try to get the friend involved. We talk about Hungary. I tell them they look like they're waiting for their tinder dates to show up. They laugh and then the better looking one tells me she's married. We chat a little longer and I bail and I can sense that they aren't into me

Very pretty girl at a table with a mixed group of friends. I open her directly and smile. She looks just at me. She looks slightly afraid to be honest! She kind of backs up towards the guy behind her into his arms almost. I just try to calibrate and back off a little bit (not that I was ever in her personal space!) and am like ''I'm characternote, btw''. I then make an observation. No reply. I ask her what she's up too tonigh. She still hasn't said a word and im thinking she might be a mute so I decide it's best to just bail. I'm clearly not her type. Then the guy it turns out she's with kind of blocks my path and asks me 'what's up?' and tells me that he's her boyfriend. I think he's trying too intimidate me and but it's not gonna work so he kind of flips the script after I laugh him off and he plays the 'friendly guy' instead and smiles and gives me a condescending pat on the back for trying, lol.

Super hot teen is hanging up her leopard print jacket. I looki at it and smile and say ''If this is real leopard print, we can't be friends'' I think it was funny, lol. She gives me the classic look of contempt and says ''Yeah, Byyeeeeeee'' and turns away towards some other dude.

Open up a girl at a table and straight away she tells me she's got a serious boyfriend but then her friend joins the table and the girl actually intoduces me to her friend. Straight away I can tell this is different and that I might have a shot. She's not a 'no girl'. I can tell by the way she's looks at me and smiles as she introduces herself. I ask her name, age, plans for the night. Make a few assumptions about her. She actually is talking back!! nice. Another IOI: She's filling in the gaps in convo and is pulling her own weight. She says something about her coat looking like an eskimo coat and I use that to go into talk about eskimo kissing and then we eskimo kiss. And then we do it again, but this time I go for the kiss and she kisses me back. I move her too a different part of the bar and kiss her a bit more and now try to seed the pull. However, she is staying with her friend tonight and her friend wants to go. I try to angle my way to go back with them but its not dice. She gives me her number. I don't do dates, so that ones 'gone' now, but nice to find a girl who wasn't a 'no girl' at the end there

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are a beast

Cheeky wednesday beer

Top effort