"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

website to be kept secret?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by UltraMan
Exactly. I just told a friend about the site to help him with a girl situation and his reply? "You must be kidding".
Ya man, I never quite understood why people have that reaction. I suppose they just think the internet is always LOL nerds LOL and there is no way in hell people that are good with ladies use it, or even then make a website about it. Oh well, its there loss ;).

But ya, people find this on there own, when the time is ready.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I agree with keeping this place quiet. It is too valuable of info to be thrown around to people that dont want to hear it, people who dont value it, and people who arent ready to change.

I was recommended this site by a friend a few months ago, when I was majorly an AFC. In this case he thought that the info on SoSuave would help me.

When I first came to this site, i was kind of disgusted. I was a little jealous, and surprised at how successfull and informative all these guys were. I WANTED to change though. I stuck with the board, and the more I saw, the more I liked.

Now, been here for 3 months, and IMO am one of the better posters. I offer advice, and rarely do I seek it now.

Only in extreme cases might you recommend this site to someone. I dont like to give it out, plus it gives you competition, and why do you want that?
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Why help the competition ...I only give advice to my closest friends.
 

JDW

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I searched the net for advice on girls and David DeAngelo was the first thing I found. I eventually purchased his eBook which started me down the road of self improvement through education and of course action too (though this is proving harder than the education part!). I'm only just starting out and new hear but I'm loving it so far, very motivational.

I'm slowly reading through all the materials and I must admit I prefer this site over everything because it's about guys helping guys without profits...unlike some authors out there. I don't hold it against them or anything and kudos to them for finding a market need and creating a business around it but the vibe here is much better.

Joe
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Some are ready, some are not

I would say I made the mistake of giving the website to two or three guys.

The idea is, if you are not ready to make the move away from your unsuccessfull but safe and known life with women, you are not.

And you will not accept any help from some site on the net.

The same with David. I purchased David, and upon finishing it, gave them to buddies, who, are not going to be my competition anyway.

Same. When you are not ready, you are not.

Because, when you are ready for these things, you are ready to open your eyes, you have the guts to change things, and belief inyourself. The unknown is not so scary, and nor is it to leave safe waters to start the venture for paradise in the open high seas.

When I found this site, I was ready and willing to do anything it takes, and did it, and managed it.

Somebody who will get the site from you, will not believe in it, will not try it, except the fast info,like pick up lines, will not go into self improvement.

Some may even go talk to other guys that you learned the stuff from web (did not happen to me), but what difference does it make, when you are rejecting women who they would marry, dating the ones they would die for?


After trying it out myself, I say let them come here if they find it.

One exception is, my bro, who will undergo the education I lacked at his age.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JDW

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I showed some mates the David D book too, even showed some girls it too (big mistake!). My mates enjoyed the book but that's it. Certainly it has not changed their behaviour at all. Worst thing was one even said this sort of education was only useful for picking up the hot girls (that's NOT a good argument for not using the materials).
 

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
I haven't read this whole thread... but i would say , just to add my opinion, not to tell people about the forum itself... let people discover this site on there own- and they will more than likely- once they are determined enough to make a difference.
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
I'd have to disagree with everyone on here, you *can* tell someone, you just need to be carefull who you tell it to.

I was told about this place, I didn't find it. First thing I did was scoff at the guy, "help from the internet" I said, "on dating chicks, thats ridiculous".

He looked at me, smiled and said "cause what you're doing right now works so well."

So i gave it a shot, and along with working out, has made a HUGE difference in my life.


On the flip side of the coin, i've told a lot of my close friends about it, and while few of them laughed in my face, none of them have looked at it. You just need to know who is ready to change, who has accepted the way things are.

So tell people if you think they need to be told, otherwise people like me will go lost, theres no need to make it a hard and fast rule not to tell anyone.

Rhino
 

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
You don't find the website, the website finds you. When you are at the point in your life where everything is going wrong with girls, you will find this site. When you get put into the friend zone by the girl of your dreams, when you want to learn how to ask a girl out on a date, or when you want to improve yourself confidence wise, this site will show up.
 

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I'll agree.... I'm not exactly sure how I found this site, but it's a godsend.

A few months ago, my roommate and his girlfreind told me to read one of those dating ebooks ... i was like nah, i don't need that sh.t .....

eventually, i realized, you know, i'm not getting laid right now, so what can it hurt? I blow $30 at a bar anyways .... so I bought DeAngelo's ebook ...

It was intersting, but I needed more .... so I found fastseduction.com ..... That was pretty good, but I still wanted more .... I'm not sure exactly what I did to find this site, but I think I typed in something like "AFC forum" in google, or something along the lines of that, and when I found this, it was a godsend.

I know for a fact my friends wouldn't use this. My other roommate laughed at me when he heard one of David's Dating CDs in my CD Player...... whatever, I don't care ..... I see myself getting much better on a daily basis...



Once I'm really good, I'd probably give the ebook to one or two friends who saw me change, and tell them to ****ing read it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Senior Ding-Dong

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Hypnotiq sums it up i think. excellent quote
 
Top