Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

website to be kept secret?

Senior Ding-Dong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading through a post and it said don't tell anyone about this website.
Wot are ur opinions on this?
This website is class and is starting to turn my life around and personally i feel that people shouldn't be told.
If u want to change ur success in life and with women then u go searching on how to do it and thats exactly how i came across the website. it shows u have the innititive and will to change and fair play to anyone who found it on their own.
What do you guy's think?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People find this place when they need it. On their own.

'Nuff said.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i must have been filtering through crap for a year before i found sosuave. That is why i had the motivation to change.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I will never tell anyone about this site. If they're ready, they'll find it on their own. If they aren't ready, they'll probably just think it's stupid.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affliction
I agree. I will never tell anyone about this site. If they're ready, they'll find it on their own. If they aren't ready, they'll probably just think it's stupid.
Exactly. I just told a friend about the site to help him with a girl situation and his reply? "You must be kidding".

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
People can only change on their own... you can't force them to change.

When friends complain about not getting any girls, I explain to them what they're doing wrong.. and when they ask "How do you know?" I don't tell them about this site, or any others.. its none of their business how I know.

Funny thing is, when they actually come around and attempt to do what I say, they go "oh, wow... that did work."

They end up going back to their old AFC selves though. Its a never ending cycle that only they can fix.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good posts, i feel the same. i filtered through a bunch of crap before i came across this site. you can only improve by helping yourself. i bet if i were to recommend this site to my friend, he'd think i were nuts. OR he'd be secretly scouring through this site and making believe he's not using it.

Extra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree also, that people will find the site when they are ready.

I'm in the same situation with my friends, most are AFC and they won't take my advice. I mentioned the site to one of my afc friends and he thought it was a stupid idea. I even had one friend tell me that he thought I was making stuff up when I tried telling him about using kino. The only thing is, I'm the one hooking up, and they're the ones still complaining that they don't get any action.
They are obviously not ready to change their ways and will stubbornly get LJBF'd over and over until they choose to change.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I showed my best friend the site, as I expected he was really cynical. He's a total AFC and I know the stuff on susuave could help him but he's not interested, I guess eventually he'll find it again himself, if he hasn't already.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are the only ones I share this advice and information with. The simple truth is, we are better off being DJ in a world full of AFC's. That is part of what makes our kind so effective. We are a rare breed.;)

Anyways, non of my "friends" trust me with their sisters, wives or girlfriends because of the way that I act and conduct myself. I would never **** over one of my friends, but I guess I can understand their insecurity on atleast some level. Most men hate my guts. I have one guy who actually wants to kill me for "making a pass at his wife." :rolleyes:

But, I have do a reputation for being a seducer . Comes with the territory I guess.:D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I showed a few people this site. They laughed, cracked jokes, and ignored the information about improving oneself.

When people are ready people will type "how to get girls" or something else into yahoo, google, whatever. And come across this site. Until they find it on there own they will do nothing about the information.

I'm the one whose got the handle on life now so I guess I can't complain much:cool:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There are people I would give the link for the front page to.

I would NEVER link anyone to the forum...not because I want to "keep it a secret," but because I think it would do more harm than good.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i wud feell obliged to is cos it took me so long to find it because its not exactly near the front of the searches on google it depends what you search, and i was searching for a year on and off before finding it, im not sure if i even found it fomr a search engine, mah have been a link off another site.

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with squirrels on this one.

I stated my opinions in the other thread the author spoke about, but I'm as interested in seeing my friends be successful as I am in seeing myself. Maybe I just see and treat my friends differently, but I have no problem giving them help in the girl department when they're open to the help.

Kelson

BuffnStuff

Reaction score
I found this site throu bodybuilding.com someone posted it for relationship advices and all.

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest reason that I could see as keeping it a secrete would be to keep everyone from comming on here looking for the quick answers all the time. They aren't ready to be a DJ. Impatient and non confidient ones are the underachievers. I love getting laid fast, but I don't let it get to me if I don't. I just didn't remove the ***** shields far away enough.

All these questions about,,...this chick is doing me this way, what to do?.....

**** man, just go back to the BIBLE and let the posts show you the light. If you don't understand them, read it again until you do, 'cause they are right. (Eveyone that has posted to this thread knows this, I can tell by your posts that this is an experienced crowd and I'm stopping the directional stuff now.)

When I first came here (2 to 3 months ago), the first post I read was one where some guy had a woman pulling his strings. Someone told him to read the bible, which the person didn't and couldn't understand what was so important in the bible, all he wanted was a quick answer to get her back, so he could go back to the ol AFC again.

I went to the bible and read every post. Then I read the boot camp presentation. I studied these 2 things! My whole outlook on LIFE, Not women, has changed. When I changed my outlook on life, then women started noticing me. It's magic. (I once was in the game, got out, and came back!)

But back to the point......If someone finds the site while searching for this information on wanting to change their life to be a Don Juan, then he/she will find it more usefull then someone just looking for help to a single problem. Don't link it, don't give it to a chump who can't understand this stuff, but don't tell anyone not to come here either.

Don't get me wrong, everyone has ***** problems, but you can look at a post and tell who has read and understand the fundamentals of the bible and who hasn't "wasted" their time. (dumbasses) EVERYONE, should read the bible.

Thanks

Commminback
<<Love this site

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baseballDJ
I showed a few people this site. They laughed, cracked jokes, and ignored the information about improving oneself.
tell me about it. same happened on this side of the turf. pah. oh well, its their loss anyway, not ours eh?

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think of it, the more I realize that sosuave is like the real world, everything else is "the matrix." Those of us that have found and embraced this site were ready to do so. Neo wouldn't go around telling people that they are living in a dream world, would he? The average person would think he's crazy, just as your friends do when you try to tell them about this site.

I've wrestled with the idea of enlightening some of my more AFC friends, but I know they would label me loser for looking for advice online. It's a stigma associated with it, but that doesn't make it true. I know I'm not a loser for coming to sosuave! My friends that get pvssywhipped from day-one or wonder why they can't get a girl after they've poured their guts out to them are the losers! I've tried to help them with what I've learned, but I won't tell any of them about this site unless they literally come crying to me about how a girl hurt them and they scare me into it.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
i talk to my friends about topics on here, i dont tell them about sosuave though, i just pass on the good word

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.