"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Website I found...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I kind of agree, but then again not really. I'm just going by the statement "treat a woman like she's a friend" itself - I've yet to read the link.



Treating a woman like any ol' friend makes you ditch the pressure of trying to impress her, say the right suave line, touch her just so and so... all that distracting ****.


But then again you can't treat a pretty girl like you date like some regular you meet at the local tavern. It don't work like that.


It may be hard for a reserved guy to understand - but the key is to act like a coy girl at the same time. Sounds strange, huh? ;) But listen up. Women love roundabout wordplay and sly flirting - much in their own style. A guy who can combine that with the emotionally detached attitude of a friend (but still the assertive mindset of a male that makes the moves on her) will see better success than a guy who just treats her like one of the guys or comes on too damn strong and aggressively.

I am a naturall flirtatious person - I can flirt shamelessly with the best of the chick-****teasers, in their own teasin, coy style. I've been called coy and a gameplayer on more than one occasion - but funnily enough, it works pretty well. :p
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Excerpt: "Believe me, even a prostitute likes to be treated like a lady."


Umm, I don't know about all that now..


Excerpt: "Before long you'll have so many girls wanting to go out with you, you want have time for them all. Won't that be nice?"


Easier said than done.


Excert: "Do not ever flirt with other women when you're on a date. The girl you're with should get all your attention."


Ok, I have a problem with this one. It's ass backwards. I ALWAYS flirt with the waitress, especially if she's cuter than my date. This does several things:

1. It gives off the impression that she can be easily replaced -(YOU ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT).

2. Displays that you are not afraid to be yourself around her.

3. It will make her compete for your affection more.
 
Top