Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Website design tricks

Carterr

Banned
Reaction score
Can you share some tips and tricks for responsive web design?

brexit

Banned
Reaction score
I have a bonus part for you: Curated “getting started” shortlists of best web design software to fit your specific needs.But first, let’s see what web design software is best for beginners:
  1. WordPress (FREE)
  2. Adobe Photoshop
  3. GIMP (FREE)
  4. Sketch
  5. Adobe Dreamweaver
  6. Color Wheel (FREE)
Mobile traffic is growing extremely fast and the current Google algorithm is weighted to benefit sites that have a good mobile experience. If you don’t have a responsive site, or at least a mobile friendly site, then you will be penalized by Google as a result. . An one more: dont forget to find a reliable webhosting provider. Quality hosting is available from Zomro.net, they have solid servers with high uptime and support is active for 24 hours. Give them a try

Qwazi

Don Juan
Reaction score
RWD has a few great benefits. But in my opinion it’s not enough. Mobile Apps can be better solution for your website or blog.I can write you a long list mobile apps’ advantages: better communication with users, engage your community, ads, increase retention to the content… But the fact is that people are the most important. And people love mobile apps.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I fing hate WordPress by the way. It's too complex and requires a lot of web resources. It's impossible to have a fast wordpress site on a cheap shared server. I prefer Textpattern instead. It's unbelievable how easy it is and powerful, all at the same time. Shared server can handle 200+ simultateous users at same exact moment. With wordpress it's 10 or 20 tops.

Textpattern + a regular web template and Dreamweaver, and you website development is easy.

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
An one more: dont forget to find a reliable webhosting provider. Quality hosting is available from Zomro.net, they have solid servers with high uptime and support is active for 24 hours. Give them a try
Hosting is also very important. Your website must load fast without any problems. I recommend to monitor it work with special services like Google Analytics or https://www.host-tracker.com/ for example. It will help you to monitor your site in real time, checks on many parameters like server load, work of DB, presence of errors, content update and others.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
If there is one thing you should do immediately and that's picking up CSS Grids. Seriously, you'll be eating everyone's dust if you're not learning.