Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weapons Of Mass Seduction

spikehead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course an easy way to do this would be to go on a vacation where you are isolated from al these distractions, such as camping. I go camping for about 2 weeks every year and while i don't always get away from the tv and computer completely while i'm up there (some campgrounds have them in their facilities), I do manage to get a hell of a lot of free time away from them and time for socializing, reading, relaxing, and doing a bunch of other fun things that don't need the use of a screen.

Of course the real challenge is to isolate yourself from these things while you are at home and they are easily accesible to you.
I don't overuse the computer or tv though i could stand a little less of it. Eventually I may try this at home but for now i'll just stick with my camping. It gives me a good social boost and carries after I get home.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost want to cry, that's how good this post is. I can't even imagine what the other 15 will be like! Marvelous work SenorFingers. best damn post I ever read! makes me want to go out right now. In fact, that is exactly what I am going to do!

thank you so much!!

ps- STICKY!! STICKY!! STICKY!! :D

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cot Damn Mr./Senior Finger...You outdid yourself....:eek:

This is some powerful shyt here. Please:

STICKY THIS SHYT!!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Woah - Massive guide

If I ever, ever get the time again, I'll do to this what I did for MotU's bootcamp - make another eBook.

(With permission, of course)

But that's another monster task.

Nick
Nick I already have something going with this AMAZING post. I have a 67 page pdf with bookmarks for all the different parts except for the other posts that are in the beginning and in the end. If Señor Fingers agrees, I can email it to you. It's about half a meg. Obvioulsy it's for personal use until the poster agrees to give me the right to post it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome, i start this on monday morning.

nibun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of sheer curiousity, Mr. F, how old are you? Cuz you certaintly seem like a man with a lifetime of experiences, hell, TEN lifetimes of experiences.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers, this has been the single most helpful post I've ever come across in relation to da ladies. THE PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE IS ASTOUNDING! Excellently written-- you answered every question that popped into my head, and then some. Thanks for all the ideas and examples!

I'll test this stuff tonight (I crammed a lot of it b/c it was so addicitive and helpful). I'll be sure to report back so I have xtra incentive to get my ass into gear. Sorry man, I couldn't stop :) .
Right now I'm concentrating on posture, voice, kino patterns, and workin da club.
What you wrote about posture, voice, and body language is so subtle and so useful.

Adios, amigo.
Carpe Diem :)

P.S.
This is a real Egyptian poem my World History teacher taught us.
"When I kiss her and her lips are open, I am happy...even without beer."
:D

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering about Fingers' bio as well. I think it would be interesting to see where he came from and how he learned everything he learned. I get the feeling that all this stuff did not simply come naturally to Fingers because usually the naturals aren't the great teachers. Mad props to Fingers.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this is the best compilation of tips and stories i've ever read relating to DJing\NLP\Seduction.

Props go out to Sr. Fingers and all that contributed to this masterpiece.

+1 Vote for Sticky

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I copied and pasted everything into Word and printed the whole thing, punched holes in it, and put it in a binder. GREAT **** MANG!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
I'm wondering about Fingers' bio as well. I think it would be interesting to see where he came from and how he learned everything he learned. I get the feeling that all this stuff did not simply come naturally to Fingers because usually the naturals aren't the great teachers. Mad props to Fingers.
Once again....

Why do people keep asking this? Just cuz Fingers doesn't have a 1000+ posts and isn't the most well known guy on the forum doesn't make him any less of a DJ.

What's he gonna say "My name's Joe Blow from Timbuctoo here's my resume showing all my qualifications and successes with women"

Listen to his words and forget about trying to judge him or formulate an image of who he is and where he came from.

Dave134 Sorry to use you as an example. I know this is probably not your point of view but it seems like many are questioning Fingers credential's cuz they've never heard of him before and here he is posting some of the most influential work this forum may ever see.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really enjoy reading this, but theres just too much! I really hope someone can make an html pack or e-book of this material!

Plz...

It would kick ass!

SuSHI.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
I really enjoy reading this, but theres just too much! I really hope someone can make an html pack or e-book of this material!

Plz...

It would kick ass!

SuSHI.
Umm, right click on every entry in the "index" on this post. Select the "save as", name it, save it, store it in a folder with the others.

If you want, I'm sure you can also download the index, and edit it with a program that will make the index entries 'point' to the documents on your computer?

Or, you can just go down the line and slap them into a word processsing program?

I mean, this is a lot of stuff, but keep in mind it is like a summary of pretty much everything good that is out there, plus some.

This is a well written post like the rest of them in the "series" Fingers. You can tell that they are good, because when you read, you start to "resonate" with the author.

Hell, you could probably write a story about tomatoes, and pepole would read it, and get the "essence" of the mind that wrote it, and go out and party and score chicks!

You can almost sense the exitement coming from all of this, and that is probably the key.

Anyway, there IS some good, practical advice in this group of posts. Like the things on voice and posture. Sometimes people forget it is the "little things" that make a BIG difference.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can only imagine how much time and effort was put into writing this.

I have so much respect for those who take the time to share their knowledge with others.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Once again....

Why do people keep asking this? Just cuz Fingers doesn't have a 1000+ posts and isn't the most well known guy on the forum doesn't make him any less of a DJ.

What's he gonna say "My name's Joe Blow from Timbuctoo here's my resume showing all my qualifications and successes with women"

Listen to his words and forget about trying to judge him or formulate an image of who he is and where he came from.

Dave134 Sorry to use you as an example. I know this is probably not your point of view but it seems like many are questioning Fingers credential's cuz they've never heard of him before and here he is posting some of the most influential work this forum may ever see.
Slickster, apparently you misunderstood what I meant by my post. I said that these things did not come naturally to him, meaning that he had to teach himself these things. I did not mean that he does not practice what he preaches. What I'm saying is he's not the natural DJ, but a guy who learned from a ton of life experience and made himself into a DJ. My statement was not meant to be negative in any way at all to Mr. Fingers.

I say that the natural DJs aren't the best teachers because it all comes so easy to them that they don't even think about what they are doing. For Fingers, I assume that when he talks about minor details such as good body posture and a good speaking voice, he has learnt from his past incompetencies in these areas and now excels in these areas.

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I couldn't access the site in the last few days, I've been reading this (the PDF version). It's amazing! Thanks.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is the PDF version available online? If so link me please kthx

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
STICKY! BUMP BUMP STICKY! BUMP BUMP STICKY!

Bro I put all this in word and you got David D by 2 pages.

Great Job!

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good guide. I don't have time to read it all now, but i will read it all as soon as I can.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa. They made a Sticky out of this!

Cool. :D

Thank you guys for the overwhelming response here. I am glad that some of you are taking action and have accepted my challenge.

In the spirit of said challenge, I just wanted to let yall know that starting on October 1st I will be puttin my money where my mouth is. That's right, I'm taking another Media Fast. No TV, computers, video games, nada. Just me, myself and a pen & paper to collect my thoughts. It would be cool if you decided to join me and also kept a journal. Should be an interesting 7 days to say the least.

As for the PDF, unfortunately I don't have time to hook it up. Whoever wants to convert it and send it to Nicholas Hill is more than welcome to do so.

That's about it for now. I am tired from tonight's festivities so I will be crashing right about now

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ

FINGZ --------> out