Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wealthy men give women more orgasms

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:
Really?

Their barefoot medicine was the most advanced in the world when your ancestors lived in straw huts and took it in the a$$ from the local knight.
The power of belief, commonly known as the the placebo effect, has obviously been known for many centuries.

Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The power of belief, commonly known as the the placebo effect, has obviously been known for many centuries.
Really??? I had no idea??? (Sarcasm)

I was commenting on your ignorant racist remark of my people.

My Asian brothers on the forum, don't take this crap from white boys.

YOU ARE A COOLIE TO NO MAN!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:

Being an ABC myself - I can tell you it has nothing to do with racism. It's more about ignorance which comes from being exposed only to western science. I know plenty of ABCs who don't believe in Chinese medicine and their discoveries because they were born and raised in the US.

Since I already know it works firsthand - I don't bother trying to make disciples out of them.

Having said that - any scientific research performed at Chinese universities follows the model of Western Science - which requires concrete data and statistical analysis to determine if results are statistically significant. Jophil28 - I am sure you are now aware of your ignorance.

Anyway, all of this is a moot point because the research was performed by professors from Newcastle university, not a Chinese university. Only the data was extracted from Chinese couples.

Bottom line: let's keep this discussion related to the thread topic.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:

Read my post again ! I was commenting on my opinion of TCM.
IF you care to PM me I will tell you the details of how it nearly killed me though misdiagnosis.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:

What the fvck?

How was it a racist comment? Based on Jophils views on the matter, it was congruent? Just because you interpreted it as racist and just because you have a chip on your shoulder, does not make it a racist statement. The fact that you can resort to calling people "white boys" indicates that you yourself are racist. Why do you hate white people so much?

Seriously. Leave the shaming tactics to the feminists please. We dont need this **** around here too now.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Wrong thread.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I provide a good dlick and a smart mouth that gives them no respect and they like it. How's that for provider?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unattractive guys would like to believe that looks aren't important for attracting women.

Guys who are not wealthy would like to believe that wealth isn't important for attracting women.

I'm not Brad Pitt and I'm not Richard Branson, but I'll be the first to tell you that BOTH looks and wealth play a major role in attraction, and the more attractive you are to a woman, the more likely you are to give her orgasms.

Some folks would like to pretend (as evidenced by the knee-jerk "calling out" of a reputable study), but it's not too difficult to connect the dots to see the real truth.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Some folks would like to pretend (as evidenced by the knee-jerk "calling out" of a reputable study), but it's not too difficult to connect the dots to see the real truth.
Sumo wrestlers take big dumps.

Bonsai growers have small d1cks .

Fat makes you fat.

Women have more intense orgasms with tall guys/ rich guys/ white guys /black guys /purple guys / blue eyes vs brown /guys with scars....blah blah..

IT never cease to amaze me that the bozos in the humanities can waste so much of their grants on mindless trivia like this "study".

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
What the fvck?

How was it a racist comment? Based on Jophils views on the matter, it was congruent? Just because you interpreted it as racist and just because you have a chip on your shoulder, does not make it a racist statement. The fact that you can resort to calling people "white boys" indicates that you yourself are racist. Why do you hate white people so much?

Seriously. Leave the shaming tactics to the feminists please. We dont need this **** around here too now.
"From the U of Who Flung Dung no doubt."

Ok I just thought about it and I am wrong. I perceived this statement incorrectly as a racial slur. My apologies jophil.

Yes I do have a chip on my shoulder, I had to deal with a lot of racial crap growing up from guys of all races.

It's the reason why I took up boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I agree w/this thoery 100% but....I think dirt poor guys are in the same boat as fat ugly women.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, just think about it logically for one minute. How the hell do they measure this? Get couples of identical twins to **** in a labotory, one of the males being more wealthy than the other? :rolleyes:

This is an experiement conducted by nerds and will be believed by nerds. The fact is it doesn't matter one jot. What a ridiculous article.

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Gold digging is a social problem after all. Quality women dont consider your ability to provide important as all. You could be a fat slob living in a 1 bedroom apartment and it would not matter. All you need is a little bit of game and sarging up the numbers until you find that one quality girl that appreciates a confident man.

Not really (unless you're being sarcastic here), the whole point of a ''game'' is projecting behavior that indirectly suggests potential. Having a loaded bank account could be considered ''good game'' as it's anything that gets you laid. Whatever a ''quality women'' is..... she's not exempt from evolutionary predispositions.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Seriously, just think about it logically for one minute. How the hell do they measure this? Get couples of identical twins to **** in a labotory, one of the males being more wealthy than the other? :rolleyes:

This is an experiement conducted by nerds and will be believed by nerds. The fact is it doesn't matter one jot. What a ridiculous article.
For a person of your tender years, you demonstrate remarkable clarity.
The hallowed halls of academia are replete with third rate "social scientists" who all believe that their dissertations are Phd worthy, or who are fiercely competing with their other colleagues in the faculty to be published.

THis "study" is a prime example of a pointless waste of grant money.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The hallowed halls of academia are replete with third rate "social scientists" who all believe that their dissertations are Phd worthy, or who are fiercely competing with their other colleagues in the faculty to be published.

pointless to us. Not the the guy seeking tenure. :p

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

Of course, everything is a "waste" if it doesn't fit into your own personal moralistic/idealistic view of society.

Instead of acknowledging that there might even be a grain of truth, you dismiss the information wholesale.

For a man of high intelligence, your mind is awfully small.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Gold digging is a social problem after all. Quality women dont consider your ability to provide important as all. You could be a fat slob living in a 1 bedroom apartment and it would not matter. All you need is a little bit of game and sarging up the numbers until you find that one quality girl that appreciates a confident man..
I am assuming you are talking about serious relationships (not short-term flings)

Yes you are correct that quality women will *overlook* your lack of finances, but then she will look to your *potential.* You could be a law student deep in debt but she will see your potential to make money and provide, and thus will be with you.

If you have neither finances NOR any ambition/potential, you are not getting a high quality girl.

For short-term flings - money is usually a non-issue

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Of course, everything is a "waste" if it doesn't fit into your own personal moralistic/idealistic view of society.

Instead of acknowledging that there might even be a grain of truth, you dismiss the information wholesale.

For a man of high intelligence, your mind is awfully small.
Mmmm, just 33 to go.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Mmmm, just 33 to go.

Then you will no longer have to listen to to that annoying little bug of reason buzzing in your ear speaking of things which make you uncomfortable.

For anyone who does want to accept that little bug of reason, there are more and more places on the interwebz popping up every day where you can go to "unplug". I'm sure you will be hearing about them soon enough.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

Then you will no longer have to listen to to that annoying little bug of reason buzzing in your ear speaking of things which make you uncomfortable.

For anyone who does want to accept that little bug of reason, there are more and more places on the interwebz popping up every day where you can go to "unplug". I'm sure you will be hearing about them soon enough.
" ..bug of reason " ..:crazy: