"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Wealth of stupid excuses women give.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i'm sure everyone of you out there has met one before. she is the total b*tch. she is simply impossible to talk to, and brushes you off with a total lame ass line. DO SHARE the wealth of nonsense excuses for brushing you off before even getting to know you. :D

(setting is an uppity cafe in a swank part of town)
me: hi

her: (looks at me quizzically)

me: i'm jake... what's your name?

her: sorry my coffee is getting cold. (turns back on me and shuffles off to another part of the cafe with her beloved cup of coffee)

me: 8( DOH.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
That one is pretty harsh...

The worst one's I've gotten are when I'm in a hall and try to stop a girl... I sometimes just get the funny look and they keep walking...

One time I got frustrated and after I got the look said, "*****" and got the finger... *shrug*
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
How about this just yesterday

*Standing on train platform. I can sense blondie girl is looking at me*

We get on the train and there are no seats at all :(

I stand near blondie and say in a laid-back manner with a friendly smile:

Me: "Damn, we missed out on a seat"

She then looks at me funny, then quickly opens up the crappy tabloid paper she was holding.

Yeah i know, not a great line but it wasn't said with anger or frustation. Just an empathic observation.

It was my first CA in a crowded train and I crashed and burned! There was a guy about my age standing right next to us :D
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
A couple months ago I was out at this bar dancing, and I saw these three hbs all 7-8's. We were making eye contact for a while so I finally got up to go talk to them, I should have paid closer attention. So I get over to them introduce myself and they just sit and stare at me with this dumbfounded look. Just stare no smile, no frown, just stare and don't respond. So we sit there and look at eachother for a minute I smile and say"O.K obviously you're all mute." They still just stare. So I just nonchalantly turn and go back to my friends, and laugh my ass off. About 5 mins later one of them comes over smiling and asks my name. I tell her, and she says cool, and walks away. I found some other women and danced with them instead.:D
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jakeyboy

her: sorry my coffee is getting cold. (turns back on me and shuffles off to another part of the cafe with her beloved cup of coffee)

You should've said, "Then it suits you." :p
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by blitzin'
A couple months ago I was out at this bar dancing, and I saw these three hbs all 7-8's. We were making eye contact for a while so I finally got up to go talk to them, I should have paid closer attention. So I get over to them introduce myself and they just sit and stare at me with this dumbfounded look. Just stare no smile, no frown, just stare and don't respond. So we sit there and look at eachother for a minute I smile and say"O.K obviously you're all mute." They still just stare. So I just nonchalantly turn and go back to my friends, and laugh my ass off. About 5 mins later one of them comes over smiling and asks my name. I tell her, and she says cool, and walks away. I found some other women and danced with them instead.:D
Did you ask any questions? Or did you just go up and say, "Hi, my name's Blitzin."?

I think you need to learn some basic social skills if you're going to cold-approach groups of women. You don't just go up and introduce yourself and then expect THEM to carry you through the conversation.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, I know. I had a little too much to driink that night, and my mind wasn't working too fast. That's the only time it's ever happened though, so I'm not too worried.
 

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Real World
its better to have a conversation first, before u ask for her name.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
damn. some women's attitudes really stink alright.

just remembered another.

(setting is a regular neighbourhood library, girl is sitting alone at the table, engrossed in book, but appears to peer up at me every now and then. i am leafing through some book while making mild EC with her)

she seemed interested. so i walked up to her

me: hey

her: um. hi

me: studying?

her: yeah

me: you don't look like you're much into studying -grins- in fact, you look pretty restless. how bout joining me for a hot cuppa something?

her: -eyes open wide- sorry. i dont like men.

me: WHAT?!! well its your loss lesbo. -walks away-

man. i didnt know girls could be so weird. why is it that they look so good but they act so dumb and all ****ty? haha hope someone can explain this to me
 
Top