Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wealth Improvement Books: BS or Valid Help?

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some books before that got my BS triggers setting ablaze. Some guys who shill their businesses to you (book an appt. to my office in NY and I'll give you discount advice), or tell you to buy their other books (this topic is covered in "Super Wealth Bros 3", available on my online store), or advertise things to you that would indirectly/directly benefit them financially (If this book hits the top sales list, you help me help YOU!)

I only came to SoSuave because a thread here offered advice on girl problems I had, and the little ebook was legitimately free with no cash involved.

However, the saying "If you're good at something, never do it for free" comes to mind (and I have no idea what from) and most people aren't going to waste their time teaching you their ways, because time is money.

Learning more about improving my income seems really difficult at the moment. Got a lot of self-help gurus and sly book scammers trying to feed me BS, and I'm wondering if there is any book or podcast or video series or ANYTHING that has a grain of truth in there?

"Work harder, and don't squander money on dumb ****" are the only 2 key rules I know.