Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weak fathers are common

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not enough for a woman to have a father in her household. That father must not be weak. If the father is too liberal and weak, his daughter will not form any constraints on her sexuality. A woman's sexual restraints is as good as what her father expects from her. I am finding out that many women have fathers that took a couple approaches to the sex topic:

1.) Many fathers never talked to their daughters at all about sexuality. This was considered their mothers domain. These daughters are slutty but not too dysfunctional because even though they never had any guidelines about sex, they still had a father. My two exes had fathers like this. Their dads just never talked about it, so they are slutty but not too slutty. One basically said " i just grew not thinking much of it. My dad never told me that is was wrong to sleep with a bunch of guys". It wasnt until i started explaining to her redpill philosophy did she even think sleeping around was a big deal. She never really got that bad though.

2.) Some fathers take a very liberal approach to sex and encourage their daughters to explore their sexuality. This is the rarest position a father usually takes on their daughters sexuality. I recently slept with a girl that said her father openly encouraged her to have sex and explore her sexuality because sex is an enjoyable thing! My jaw almost hit the floor when she told me this. Not surprisingly she was a big slut that hooked up with my best friend not too long after. This was the female that was uncomfortable with me being "alpha". She hated when guys took charge and made decisive plans about dates. It was "controlling".

3.) Most fathers are stern with their daughters sexuality. They dont harp on the subject but they let their daughters know that being a ***** is not acceptable. I recently met a girl whose father sat her down right before college and told her " dont be a ***** because it is embarrassing for the family". Up to now she has trouble having casual sex because it was instilled in her that it is not right. She still has sex but she is definitely less slutty than most of her counterparts.

The point of this post is that i am just shocked at how many baby boomer fathers are so negligent. They are weak emasculated enuchs that are so spineless that they are afraid to tell their daughters to respect their bodies. Many women with fathers just grow up not thinking that their sexuality is sacred. The father gives the daughter guidelines on how to think about her body. Many have failed miserably in this department. When da fuq did fathers stop telling their daughters to respect themselves. I know its an akward topic but that is the fist damn thing i will tell my daughter. Baby boomer parents are the most incompetent parents in the history of humanity.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused by your post. You seem to indicate that weak fathers help foster the c0ck carousel mentality in young women. Ok fine, but in point #3 you mention that fathers who tell their daughters to not do this stuff, well those girls then have trouble having casual sex.

Now I'm confused...is a chick riding the carousel bad or good because you seem to contradict your own arguments.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused by your post. You seem to indicate that weak fathers help foster the c0ck carousel mentality in young women. Ok fine, but in point #3 you mention that fathers who tell their daughters to not do this stuff, well those girls then have trouble having casual sex.

Now I'm confused...is a chick riding the carousel bad or good because you seem to contradict your own arguments.
Yes the daughters of type 3 fathers have trouble riding the **** carousel. This is a good thing in my humble opinion. She should have trouble riding the **** carousel. I am happy that their fathers made it hard for them to hop from dong to dong.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not enough for a woman to have a father in her household. That father must not be weak. If the father is too liberal and weak, his daughter will not form any constraints on her sexuality. A woman's sexual restraints is as good as what her father expects from her. I am finding out that many women have fathers that took a couple approaches to the sex topic:

1.) Many fathers never talked to their daughters at all about sexuality. This was considered their mothers domain. These daughters are slutty but not too dysfunctional because even though they never had any guidelines about sex, they still had a father. My two exes had fathers like this. Their dads just never talked about it, so they are slutty but not too slutty. One basically said " i just grew not thinking much of it. My dad never told me that is was wrong to sleep with a bunch of guys". It wasnt until i started explaining to her redpill philosophy did she even think sleeping around was a big deal. She never really got that bad though.

2.) Some fathers take a very liberal approach to sex and encourage their daughters to explore their sexuality. This is the rarest position a father usually takes on their daughters sexuality. I recently slept with a girl that said her father openly encouraged her to have sex and explore her sexuality because sex is an enjoyable thing! My jaw almost hit the floor when she told me this. Not surprisingly she was a big slut that hooked up with my best friend not too long after. This was the female that was uncomfortable with me being "alpha". She hated when guys took charge and made decisive plans about dates. It was "controlling".

3.) Most fathers are stern with their daughters sexuality. They dont harp on the subject but they let their daughters know that being a ***** is not acceptable. I recently met a girl whose father sat her down right before college and told her " dont be a ***** because it is embarrassing for the family". Up to now she has trouble having casual sex because it was instilled in her that it is not right. She still has sex but she is definitely less slutty than most of her counterparts.

The point of this post is that i am just shocked at how many baby boomer fathers are so negligent. They are weak emasculated enuchs that are so spineless that they are afraid to tell their daughters to respect their bodies. Many women with fathers just grow up not thinking that their sexuality is sacred. The father gives the daughter guidelines on how to think about her body. Many have failed miserably in this department. When da fuq did fathers stop telling their daughters to respect themselves. I know its an akward topic but that is the fist damn thing i will tell my daughter. Baby boomer parents are the most incompetent parents in the history of humanity.
Some people on this forum love to complain about "millennials" who are this, that and the devil too. My answer is - who the fvck was in charge of raising them? Did they get dropped down in a jungle? These people are so tragically incompetent as parents that their own accountability doesn't even occur to them. They destroyed their own relationships and their children, and then blame their children for it.

If I ever have daughters, I will start talking to them about sex early. I will not shame and repress them, as I believe that is counterproductive. But I will vet who they date for what reasons, teach them to filter out men who are not good for them, and make sure they are aware of the consequences of their sexuality to men and themselves so they can make informed choices about it. I will make sure their selfesteem is high, so they do not need to medicate it with promiscuity, and that they have hobbies above seeking male attention. I will teach them other important things, like virtue being its own reward and the philosophy of acceptance in general and acceptance of change. I will guide them with a loving but firm and prudent hand both philosophically and practically.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people on this forum love to complain about "millennials" who are this, that and the devil too. My answer is - who the fvck was in charge of raising them? Did they get dropped down in a jungle? These people are so tragically incompetent as parents that their own accountability doesn't even occur to them. They destroyed their own relationships and their children, and then blame their children for it.

If I ever have daughters, I will start talking to them about sex early. I will not shame and repress them, as I believe that is counterproductive. But I will constructively vet who they date, teach them to filter out men who are not good for them, and make sure they are aware of the consequences of their sexuality to men and themselves so they can make informed, thought-through choices about it. I will make sure their selfesteem is high, so they do not need to medicate it with promiscuity, and that they have hobbies above seeking male attention. I will teach them other important things. I will guide them with a loving but firm and prudent hand both philosophically and practically.
I don't blame Millineals for anything. You see Millineals simply took all the cheating, lying and bullshyt that the previous generation was doing and adapted it to make it it's own.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If I ever have daughters, I will start talking to them about sex early. I will not shame and repress them, as I believe that is counterproductive.
You will be surprised how many fathers never gave their daughter the sex talk. Thats the single most important talk you can give a daugther as a father smh.