Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weak Chin/Jaw. Think i need a chin implant?

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been diagnosed with mandibular and chin retrusion, i've been treating my teeth with braces and a palatal expander, but it didnt help, my chin is still receeded. without beard i have an innocent/nice guy look i hate.

It doesnt help to be bald either. I've been trying to grow my beard to hide the weak chin/jaw but women dont seem to like it in me. im not really sure what to do.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416/Picollo30/dsdsdd.png

any ideas? my orthodontist and dentist both think im great but im obviously not ok.

SoSuaveNinja

Banned
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
i've been diagnosed with mandibular and chin retrusion, i've been treating my teeth with braces and a palatal expander, but it didnt help, my chin is still receeded. without beard i have an innocent/nice guy look i hate.

It doesnt help to be bald either. I've been trying to grow my beard to hide the weak chin/jaw but women dont seem to like it in me. im not really sure what to do.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416/Picollo30/dsdsdd.png

any ideas? my orthodontist and dentist both think im great but im obviously not ok.
I'd suggest consulting with the experts on your topic on the now defunct PUAHate website now called SlutHate.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
any ideas?
I've got a couple...

Do something artistic. Write a short story and post it, take an improv class, sing some karaoke, go out on a walk around your town and take some photos, draw.

Try something that scares you. Be it sky diving or making a speech. Challenge yourself.

Work out. Lift heavy or run fast and far.

Go for that raise or promotion. Go to school to advance in your career. Or fvck the career and start a business.

Fish with your dad. Cook with your mom. Play hoops with your brother. Dance with your sister. Drink with the boys. Take a girl out to eat.

Do all that before you start messing with your chin. If that doesn't make you into an interesting, well-rounded, happy man then try surgery.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
Some people are blessed with beauty, others aren't.

Some are blessed with perfect posture, others aren't.

And the list goes on and on and on and on...

Who cares that you have a weak jawline and chin? Go find a woman who will love you for you.

You think Chris doesn't get laid?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Accentuate the jawline by shaving the neck up to the jaw. I have the same facial hairline as you (full face and neck). Quite often get lazy and just let it all go! But the jaw is then hidden.

You could also look at your posture as poor position sometimes 'tucks' the temporo-mandibular joints in a bit. Stand tall, and shave.