Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We should all STOP talking and START acting

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on these boards for five months and have realised something. People here search endlessly for answers, theories, philosophies, belief systems and excuses to go do what we could all could do so easily if we didn;t make it so damm complicated. JUST GO FOR THE LADIES, DO WHAT YOUR GUT TELLS YOU TO DO

Sure, you will f*ck up, but who doesn;t and i tell you something, i learn a hell of a lot more from my f*uck ups then when i don;t do anything. People ask, how do you grind, kiss, talk, by mysterious etc

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ANYTHING PEOPLE HERE TELL YOU WILL HELP YOU IF U DON;T GO OUT THERE YOURSELF.

COME ON PEOPLE.

We are all relatively young, but, time is on a PREMIUM now. Yes, you can make excuses not to go up to the girl in the shop or the club or in your class. BUT, why not - ARE YOU NOT WORTH THEIR TIME. Of course you are, you just need to believe in it.

People fear rejection or acceptance or something in between. BUT COURAGE IS FEELING THE FEAR AND DOING IT ANYWAY. What do you want for yourself, do you want to be scared to talk to someone for your whole life.

Ask yourself
IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT
REALLY?

I didn't think so. Just go out there and

LIVE LIFE INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT IT

Borgia

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
True. I've always said that attraction is NOT a mental thing. If you REALLY listen to your balls, they'll tell you what to do with women. :)

Now about practicing what I preach...

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

I've been on these boards on and off for a few years and i've come to the same conclusions. This site has great answers to those who need a boost up in life, and it gives great advice to get you focused on YOUR DREAMS and goals, instead of focusing all your attention on women.

But seriously, if you analize the f uck out of a situation, its going to make it endlessly harder. I'm no don juan, but i HAVE been in really good moods, and been able to make women laugh NATURALLY, without thinking anything, and god, thats the best feeling.

So f uck thinking, its overated anyway :)

ACT.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny that most people go through the exact same progression on this site. They go looking for answers, recognize that their thought process was wrong, get real excited as they learn this new thought process.

They then start to judge their progression by success, and recognize their lack of it resides in the gaping holes between their legs. Once they recognize the importance of having balls, the realization hits that without balls, they'll never be any better off.

They then either grow balls and start living the life they always wanted, or regress into using the site as a crutch for their fear of actually going out and doing something.

I made one of these posts a while ago, and I've now got a small group of girls im dating/debating about getting serious with. My opitions force me to make the wise choice and not get desperate with any of them

I now have a much easier time picking up new options because i really don't care if we don't click, or if she's stuck up, I have other options....

It becomes a self perpetuating cycle or destructive, but you have to throw darts for one to stick....once one does, you just keep building....

Reaction score
Heh, Borgia, i just need you to yell that all the way from texas every time i think about going up to talk to a girl. Heh...or tape record yourself sayin it and send me the tape.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIVE LIFE INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT IT
I would add 'Love life instead of just living it!' You don't get a practice run, this is the real thing... make the most of it.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, sticky this thread!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, while I agree with his basic argument. This site is intended as a supplement to your life, not the be-all and end-all to it. It's kind of like hiring a personal trainer at the gym. Sure, if you go at it alone, maybe you could learn correct form and lifting technique after a few years from imitating others. But a personal trainer will help you get there much faster. Nothing wrong with accelerating development. This site is also a great reference for various problems that show up time to time.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to find your balls man!

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Its funny that most people go through the exact same progression on this site. They go looking for answers, recognize that their thought process was wrong, get real excited as they learn this new thought process.

They then start to judge their progression by success, and recognize their lack of it resides in the gaping holes between their legs. Once they recognize the importance of having balls, the realization hits that without balls, they'll never be any better off.

They then either grow balls and start living the life they always wanted, or regress into using the site as a crutch for their fear of actually going out and doing something.

I made one of these posts a while ago, and I've now got a small group of girls im dating/debating about getting serious with. My opitions force me to make the wise choice and not get desperate with any of them

I now have a much easier time picking up new options because i really don't care if we don't click, or if she's stuck up, I have other options....

It becomes a self perpetuating cycle or destructive, but you have to throw darts for one to stick....once one does, you just keep building....
Well said bro

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand that you are trying to say guys should stop talking and thinking and just act on what their gut says to land the girl. sounds reasonable and has been done, i think it is referred to as not meeting the person but meeting his frontman *or salesman.

what happens when time passes and you get confortable in your relationship enough to start thinking and talking? then you dont act the same that you did and they say you have changed and breaks up with you because they iarent into who you really are?

i think your post is good, however i wasnt sure if you had thought of that part yet , probally isnt an issue yet. just something to think about i guess.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is like having a good coach

No one -- not even the inventors of this site -- said to spend 24/7 on this site and take everything as gospel. Some stuff works for some and some for others. The DJ tip of the day I like about 70 percent of the time; I think about 30 percent I can't use, but someone else can.

True, the post about having balls is true. But if you just have courage and are about as sharp as a butter knife you won't get anywhere. This site helps one with skills, ideas, and confidence. You can have balls, but if you just charge through life like a bull in a china shop, you'll knock over a lot of nice china without dodging and darting your way through obstacles like you should.

This site is like a good coach. You can say you're gonna play pickup hoop at the YMCA because you've got balls. Well, I see your jock on the ground because you got faked out and you have no skills, and you can't shoot straight because you've never been coached.

Everything in life we're taught to get training: education, job experience, learn how to drive a car, learn mechanical and woodshop skills, learn how to mow a lawn, become skilled at sports, music, or art, etc.

BUT THE ONE AREA WHICH IS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL AND RARELY BY PARENTS IS HOW TO DEAL WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX AND HOW TO BE YOUR OWN PERSON NO MATTER HOW A WOMAN TREATS YOU. WE'VE ALL BEEN TRAINED WRONG!

From John Gray to other idiot relationship authors (mostly AFCs or women), about 95 percent of us have been taught wrong (begging, dishing out flowers, gifts, jewelry at inappropriate times).

THIS SITE TEACHES THE RIGHT SKILLS. Utilize it to its fullest.

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten said

"i understand that you are trying to say guys should stop talking and thinking and just act on what their gut says to land the girl. sounds reasonable and has been done, i think it is referred to as not meeting the person but meeting his frontman *or salesman.

what happens when time passes and you get confortable in your relationship enough to start thinking and talking? then you dont act the same that you did and they say you have changed and breaks up with you because they iarent into who you really are?

i think your post is good, however i wasnt sure if you had thought of that part yet , probally isnt an issue yet. just something to think about i guess".

I wasn't trying to say that one should be someone else other then who they are. I feel that people are to quick to assume that they only have one personality. People could be many things depending on numerous varibles: therefore, while i am certainly not a shy person, i could also could be more outgoing and am becoming more outgoing - does that make me any different to whom i am when i am shy, NO, it simply means that i am now expressing a different part of my personality.

Many people have had themselves repressed at some point in their lifes - they are not closed books. So to answer your question, i do think that things change gradually in a long term, in fact i know they do - i have been in a 2 yr relationship myself. However, what i think happens is that people show DIFFERENT sides of themselves but haven;t actually changed any of them - thats the natural progression of things. However, its different if one party gets lazy and starts being a lazy arse.

To all the people whom say that this site is a good trainer, well it is but to many people here use it as an end in itself when in reality it is a means to a end. I think that this site is useful to knock one out their initial AFCness but after that people should go out in the real world and not worry about looking like a AFC as that its the route to being a DJ, making mistakes and learning from them!

Borgia

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found a qoute that sums by my argument

"To know oneself, one should assert oneself"

Albert Camus