"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

We need more field reports

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Im not perfect, no one is. But I make things happen, work and fight for a good life. This forum needs less keyboard jockeying and more field reports. Go out and experience and write it off here so others can learn and apply.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Im not perfect, no one is. But I make things happen, work and fight for a good life. This forum needs less keyboard jockeying and more field reports. Go out and experience and write it off here so others can learn and apply.
I'm one of those guys who made honest field reports, and I actually put the words "field reports" in the title, so I approve of this totally. You're free to check my past field reports on here.

And please look past guys who came to your field reports only to lecture and act all mighty. Fvck those losers and their fvcking noise.
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Im not perfect, no one is. But I make things happen, work and fight for a good life. This forum needs less keyboard jockeying and more field reports. Go out and experience and write it off here so others can learn and apply.
Good to see you gambino, I used to post here some time ago as a noob with pretty much noob things. Haha.

Idk if it's count as a field report or not, just came back from meeting a girl, pretty sure it's a date set up from her point of view. Knew her from yrs back but her gf just approached me on fb last week, went to meet them. This girl texted to meet again. Actually just as a courtesy I said ya let's hang out soon. Today was the day, after I left another colleague meeting I went to see this girl. Place was nice, company was not. She talked about basic sh*t and I tried to keep it that. She tried her hands on me, but I wasn't interested in that.
I asked her if she wants to bang any of my male friends lmao, she was ofcuz ready. Being lesbian (she has a gf) I know what ticks them. No one is 100% lesbian. She was so eager to set up a next date, I said later lmao,.
I even blatantly asked her set me up with her friends, because few yrs back in a bar I was frequenting she introduced me with bunch of girls, one of them was hot but totally crazy in mind.
At the end I made her pay the bill, lmao.

Oh and I thought I will be seeing her tonight with her gf but I knew it she will not bring her haha.

Geez, lesson learned here is, don't go for girls you don't like.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top