Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We need more field reports on this forum

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going out tonight with a hb....i'll let you know what happens in the am

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious Kung-Fu C0ckblocking

(the title is from a Mr. Fingers post - it's one of my favorite phrases now :D)

Here's an abbreviated field report from this weekend:

This girl I've known since high school invited me down to her university for her 21st birthday party. I had already told her I only saw her as a friend earlier in the month. She's cute, but her personality turns me off, so I have zero sexual interest in her. She's offered her virginity several times, and I've turned it down. I'm an assh0le. F*ck it.

Anyway, I was kind of expecting her to be all over me at the party, which would foul up my game, so I had prepared many different evasive maneuvers I was going to use to get away to talk to other girls. Well, gentlemen, I was not prepared for the onslaught.

She sabotaged my plane before I ever got off the runway. Before I had even arrived, she had talked to the different groups of girls coming to the party about how much she liked me. She effectively made me off-limits to every single female in the city, because what b*tch would hook up with the guy that the birthday girl likes? GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some pictures would help too (to tell the story of course)

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
he effectively made me off-limits to every single female in the city, because what b*tch would hook up with the guy that the birthday girl likes? GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!
Lol. Now that's one funny field report, Umbra. I can just imagine how pissed you was or I would have been in that situation but I would have still tried to come at the other women since the B-day girl raised your market value.

Last edited:

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did give me insane social proof, but no girl would DARE touch me. This is how horrible it was:

I simply sat down for a drinking game. One of the guys was cool. We had hung out back in high school. So, he was being a natural wingman, and he played a card that required a guy and a girl to kiss. So, he told a cute girl next to me to kiss me.

This girl was attracted to me. She had spent the whole weekend proving herself to me. She had admitted to having a crush on me in high school. She was very drunk. But she is also good friends with the birthday girl. So, she had no choice but to get up and leave the game. I experienced a humiliating and public denial.

It gets worse though. He tells the cute girl on the other side of me to kiss me. That girls WORKS with the birthday girl and had heard all about me. Well, she says she CAN'T do that (hmm... I wonder why!?!), and says she'll drink instead.

I got so pissed, I left the party and played pool until close at a bar. Then I came back, got my ****, and my friend and I left at 3:30 in the morning to make a two and a half hour drive back home.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Everyone log your field reports. I am today starting the second week of the DJ Bootcamp. Here is a report from an approach last night (I was in the process of getting out my 50 Hi's).

I went out to eat and got stuck with the ugly married waitress but across the place was a cute waitress. After my check came I went across the place and went up to the cute one. I asked her if she was new because I come in there once every week or two and had never seen her before (which was a complet lie). She said she had been there for a year and that the next time I come in I shoudl sit in her section. I told her that I would come in and ask for her is she wasn't there I would declare that I can't eat under these conditions and turn around and walk out- which got a big laugh from her. We chatted about her school and how she is playing soccer at the local college. Her tables needed her and she had to go....

Later on, I would have # closed on the spot (keep in mind that was the end of week 1 in the boot camp).

My plan is to go in the place again in a week or so, sit in her section and in a joking way accuse her of trying to get me to go in the parking lot and make out with her the last time I was there- that has worked for me before. If she responds favorably, I will use CF and # close.

valera

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report. <snicker>

Went to techno club Fri. night with seventeen-in-a-thirty-year-old body coworker, became uninterested in talking up stoned 19 year old girls, begin drinking Amstels Tucker Max doublefisted kung fu style, got viciously crumped, sat down on bench, whence slightly mooselike girl who was chasing me around club sits down behind me and leans on my back, I stand up, she falls and hits thin cushion with unusually loud *poof* sound. Thirty or so ravers stop and gawk. Hilarity ensues. Wind up snogging moose's friend in back of club.

Hey, you asked.