Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We live in a woman's world.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
I came across an interesting comment. What do you guys think?

"A master Gamer is nothing more than a man who plays by women's rules better than other men. I'm tired of Game being touted as the Messiah of men.

Game in its current form only makes women want to **** you, but it doesn't improve women either mentally, emotionally, or even intellectually and it certainly doesn't do anything to undermine the Matriarchy.

Game only helps men get laid in the Matriarchy, it helps men pump-and-dump in a system which fears and hates men and masculinity, but at the end of the day, even if every guy were to **** every hot chick in the city, our society will remain just as misandric and anti-male as ever.

Game, at best, improves YOU, but it doesn't improve women. And you can't hold civilization together indefinitely when only men are called for transformation and improvement while leaving women completely free to do as they please.

Make no mistake. Game is not your saviour. It's morphine and a band-aid over several bullet wounds and you're still bleeding profusely.

Don't think there will be no consequences if you just leave the bullets in there and pretend all is well just because you can't feel the pain and you got your Sesame Street band aids covering the bullet holes.

Something is going to give and Game is not going to save you when it finally does."

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly its true.

game wont save us. and using it just to get laid endlessly wont save society either. in fact constant pumping and dumping and never settling down will condemn society too. society needs fathers and if said fathers are too busy pumping and dumping the next generation will be even worse off. we only need to look at whats happened especially in black communities(but not exclusively black communities) where manhood is shamed and fathers are nonexistent.

it seems people come here looking to get laid....figure it out and stop at that. when truthly buried underneath the dj bibles guides to get laid is a guide to be a better person. that seems to be its core. to become a better person. one of the staple books of the dj bible the book of pook is all about being a better person and why that makes you more attractive.

i think if enough of us became better people and amassed into a large enough size game would be enough to change society for the better.....but i dont see that happening and that comment is dead on.

i do agree a lot of the folks here in 10-15 years time are going to see that they are in fact still bleeding because old men cannot party indefinitely and society will see what happens when its youth has pumped and dumped but hasnt sustained the population by having enough kids and proper families. game can help you manage that area but if you never graduate to family man then its futile.

game should be about restoring patriarchy which is the foundation to a good family but it seems that is not the goal of people here. matriarchy ruins the family and a civilization with a dead family unit is destined to fall into the archives of the history books. pumping and dumping does not restore patriarchy unless you stop while still somewhat young. you dont have to quit at 20 but you dont need to wait till your in your 40s.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LP700-4 said:
I came across an interesting comment. What do you guys think?

"A master Gamer is nothing more than a man who plays by women's rules better than other men. I'm tired of Game being touted as the Messiah of men.
I think thats pathetic and certainly not true.

LP700-4 said:
Game in its current form only makes women want to **** you, but it doesn't improve women either mentally, emotionally, or even intellectually and it certainly doesn't do anything to undermine the Matriarchy.
Women dont need to "change" pal. Men need to quit acting like pvssies....so far you are doing an incredible job of showing how NOT to act.

LP700-4 said:
Game only helps men get laid in the Matriarchy, it helps men pump-and-dump in a system which fears and hates men and masculinity, but at the end of the day, even if every guy were to **** every hot chick in the city, our society will remain just as misandric and anti-male as ever.
A bunch of whining about nothing. The world is not "anti-male". Men definitely have it tougher than women and get fewer breaks(like divorce) but in no way should the world be viewed as a handicap for men. Thats pathetic. You still have the ability to pursue an education, get a job, work your a$$ off, move up the income ladder, find a hot wife, have kids, and retire rich. Nothing in the world prevents men from doing so...

LP700-4 said:
Game, at best, improves YOU, but it doesn't improve women. And you can't hold civilization together indefinitely when only men are called for transformation and improvement while leaving women completely free to do as they please.
The bolded above is the point pal....women are women. Once you learn their nature, they are easy. You sound like the typical butthurt guy who fails over and over with women and instead of blaming yourself you look for external things to blame. Take some god damn responsibility.

Reaction score
TheException said:
I think thats pathetic and certainly not true.

Women dont need to "change" pal. Men need to quit acting like pvssies....so far you are doing an incredible job of showing how NOT to act.

A bunch of whining about nothing. The world is not "anti-male". Men definitely have it tougher than women and get fewer breaks(like divorce) but in no way should the world be viewed as a handicap for men. Thats pathetic. You still have the ability to pursue an education, get a job, work your a$$ off, move up the income ladder, find a hot wife, have kids, and retire rich. Nothing in the world prevents men from doing so...

The bolded above is the point pal....women are women. Once you learn their nature, they are easy. You sound like the typical butthurt guy who fails over and over with women and instead of blaming yourself you look for external things to blame. Take some god damn responsibility.
I don't necessarily think the point of the post was lack of personal responsibility. Rather, it was about why American society is the feminist, matriarchal it has slowly evolved into. Men can improve all they want but if women remain don't improve and even keep regressing, they will just drag men backwards. It's evident in scenarios where a man can get all the education and wealth he desires but upon divorce, he might get kicked out of his house, his children taken from his hands and forced to pay for the upkeep for a woman to sleep with another man in his own house.

His children will probably be raised to believe in the "All men are evil mantra" and a new generation of emasculated men and feminist females are born to keep up the matriarchal society that the feminists have carefully crafted with law and society on their side.

I'm not trying to advocate for any radical change or anything. Just pointing out the obvious.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what you guys are talking about. The only game I play by women's rules is the getting in her pants game. It's her body, she calls the shots, fine. But everything else in the world men completely control.

Men might have things tougher but that's because you are the one in control of your life. You don't have to try to use your body to get some female to do what you want. It's the other way around and I like it that way honestly.

I have seen relationships where the female is the primary bread winner in the house and even in situations where they are very well off I would still prefer to be the primary bread winner in control of my own house and finances at my income level. Because personally I don't think women know how to lead like men do. In every one of these cases I see the guy being treated unfairly sometimes. The female likes to exercise her control fairly often... screw that. Having a woman control you by force is the most beta and sad thing I have ever seen.

I'll share a story with you guys. This female friend of mine that liked me. Had this same situation in her home. Mother was in control, father submitted, mother liked to exercise her control every so often. The father owned a real nice boat, he would take cruising sometimes. And it was so sad seeing him drive the boat. It was like the only time in his life when he really had control. I could see that in his eyes/face. He would relish the moment, it was really so depressing. I would never allow that to happen to me. It affected me so much I started to associate the girl with those feelings her father felt of submission, desperation. I just couldn't take the next step with her. Real pretty girl too with huge cans...