Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We DJS need...

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SEX TIPS AND FORUM, LTR, MASTERS FORUM!

We can easily get almost any woman we want but to keep her is another thing.

C'mon moderators.. Who agree with me?

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AnotherRookie:
Seconded. Minimum 100 posts for access to post.
Bad idea my friend.There are newbies who have been here like a week and have more posts than I (and im registered here from Jan
and add a few months of just reading).
So we would have many more junk posts.

The mods should decide who could enter that advanced forum monthly.

Gungnir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tome4:
The mods should decide who could enter that advanced forum monthly.
I agree with this idea 100%. Access based on merit (contribution and quality of posts, etc) would be a good idea.

Just my $0.02 worth.....

EvilPenguin

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you want to share your tips or ask your questions to the whole user base? You scared that too many people will become DJs like you? Or do people just not give you a good enough answer on this forum?

I see that having an boarderline elitist, MDJ only forum would never work, you would just get random stupid people that want nothing more than to ruin it, and the sad fact is they often do. Also I think it's a bad idea because it just seems like a first step in turning this magnificent free compilation of knowledge and turning it into a bullsh*t exclusive paysite.

my 2cents

------------------
"People only hear what they understand."

[This message has been edited by EvilPenguin (edited 06-30-2002).]

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EvilPenguin:
Why wouldn't you want to share your tips or ask your questions to the whole user base? You scared that too many people will become DJs like you? Or do people just not give you a good enough answer on this forum?

I see that having an boarderline elitist, MDJ only forum would never work, you would just get random stupid people that want nothing more than to ruin it, and the sad fact is they often do. Also I think it's a bad idea because it just seems like a first step in turning this magnificent free compilation of knowledge and turning it into a bullsh*t exclusive paysite.

my 2cents

Everyone should be able to wiew it,
but only limited people to post

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by storyteller:
Good idea...

Pentacampeao! :p

Pentacampeao! Pentacampeao! Pentacampeao!

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MASTER FORUM - Actually, just let everyone do it, and have STRICT ass mods who r here all the time mod it. Read all topics, delete all stupid replies and posts as soon as they are noticed.

I'm up for it, I'm here enough with HS... and thats alot of crap to b sourounded by, moding an advanced forum would b an awsome change of pace!

Sex DISCUSSION... not just tips.
CARS TRUCKS AND BIKES... well round our forum a little more, and its something ALOT of guys wonder about.
Relationship forum... not jsut LTR, but keeping relationships in general
Politics... DARM RIGHT, BUSH ADMIN. IS DISCUSTING!
Entertainement and Literature...
Humor...
Fassion...
Tecknology[comps]/Science

All I have come up with so far... enjoy!

------------------
Moderator - Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

[This message has been edited by Lorenzo (edited 07-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Lorenzo (edited 07-01-2002).]

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sports,movies ,food....how to get women(oh this site is all about it
)

NeXuS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A sex forum is a good idea...
A LTR forum might work...
I still dislike the idea of a Master's forum though, I see no real reason for it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex Tips Forum and LTR Forum are good ideas.

But none of this "qualifications" crap. Being good at picking women up & pleasing them in bed are *not* mutually exclusive. As long as someone's not an out-and-out *troll*, they're welcome, as far as I'm concerned. The sincere people who need the help the most are what this board is all about!

EvilPenguin makes a good point about the "advanced forum" idea. The DJ forum's just fine as it is (aside from the censor filter, but that's another story). One always has the option of ignoring AFC posts on advanced topics.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dammit Allen, just give in and add LTR and Sex forums. If it doesn't work, they can be wiped out just as easy as they were born...

AND you won't have to listen to new requests everytime there's an influx of new members.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
Dammit Allen, just give in and add LTR and Sex forums. If it doesn't work, they can be wiped out just as easy as they were born...

AND you won't have to listen to new requests everytime there's an influx of new members.
<COUGH*allen.is.moving-not.near.a.comp.but.i.will.give.him.yourmessage*/COUGH>

Lol... its not a matter of taking it out/putting it in, its jsut sad to watch things fail, I don't blame him for completely considerin all options.

------------------
Moderator - Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People should get elected to a masters forum! that would be sooo cool! and lets up teh bar on master from 100 to 500. peoplea re gettting too ****y!

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

WUWD. Forever.
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ | )

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:
People should get elected to a masters forum! that would be sooo cool! and lets up teh bar on master from 100 to 500. peoplea re gettting too ****y!

No, no elections, keep it for everyone, just have some strict moding...

------------------
Moderator - Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
No, no elections, keep it for everyone, just have some strict moding...

that sounds good. but moving from there
* change the name, call pure gold/treasury or somethind the like.not "masters" one good post wont make you a masta!!think of how people will see them.lets say,i mean JUST saying ...that wylefire(or any other public foes) post something that makes sence and we put it in there!!!i was just saying....<smile>

* for messages to get blocked out 3 mods have to give it the "go". the problem with this is that its time comsuming.a posting time zone could work- 4 times a day for a hour or some other sh!t. or we could come up with a better way that makes sure the mods dont get the god complex, cut down bais and other human bull****. so its fair* hahhahahahahaha sorry that was the devil.

------------------
"the only way to deny death,then,is to live each day to its ABSOLUTE FULLEST--by constantly striving to crave an immortal legend which will serve as your eternal legacy" wonder woman in 'JLA:HEAVEN'S LADDER'.written by mark waid