"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

We Are Special

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
This group that we have here is very special...

We are all a group of friends with the same thoughts, problems and ideas. Together we can all help one another and grow up together. Some of us are leaving high school, but all of us on this forum will continue to be with one another. I see you all as my friends and I wish that all of you look at everyone else the same. I look forward to seeing how each of us progress as time goes on. Hopefully all of us will become better people - the people we desire to be. But just remember... this task would have been harder to achieve if we did not find each other! Goodbye my friends!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
thats nice but u might want get friends that arent on the internet too
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Good luck man :] Even though I haven't really gotten to talk to a lot of you guys on a one on one basis, it's been nice be able to talk about things.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Do I feel a group hug coming on!
 

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
lol i dunno about a hug but.....

im not talking about u guys being like my only friends.. we are SPECIAL friends..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Is he coming on to us......?

Nah, cheers mate, i learned alot from you all.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
friends???

that depends.. do you have any money? :cool:
 
Top