“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

We Are On Verge of Complete Dating Collapse

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
At first I thought this dude was just a plain a$$hole but then thought "you know what? Why on Earth did this chick think he and her were on the same level to just walk over and ask for his info". Good on him for setting her straight. We need more of these type of guys to bring these stupid chicks back down to earth.
He mogs the sh!t out me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
It's rare, but there are still women who are much better than those 3s or 4s who don't behave the same way. Women's preferences (what they do, not what they say) aren't logical and don't make much sense to us men. So it's easy for us to think (and have our egos destroyed) "this psycho 4/10 doesn't think I'm attractive enough, how am I going to find an above average pleasant chick who likes me?." There are 8s who think I'm "hot." There are 3s who think I'm ugly. There are 6s who think I have a great personality but don't look good enough. There are 7s who think I look too good for them. There are 2s who think I'm garbage in every way.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
At first I thought this dude was just a plain a$$hole but then thought "you know what? Why on Earth did this chick think he and her were on the same level to just walk over and ask for his info". Good on him for setting her straight. We need more of these type of guys to bring these stupid chicks back down to earth.
Her legs are decent. I'm not impressed with her face. I'll give her credit for making an approach. The approach itself was weak but it is doubtful that based on her looks that even a good approach would have made a difference.
 
Top