Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Are On Verge of Complete Dating Collapse

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
How? Male sexual thirst.
I know, I've seen it first hand a bunch of times, even with my good looking friends and friends who are financially successful. They've even devoted a specific night here and there focusing on gaming fat chicks just for the f*ck of it (only on really slow nights).

I've also seen random strangers who got shot down by hot female friends grab a fattie to rescue their ego at closing time.

Yeah, it's been going on since forever. I just haven't seen this level of entitlement ramp up so quickly among the fatties except in the past 3 years or so. It's not like it's a nice, gifted W at the end of the night for a fattie: she's going to throw a fit if she doesn't get chad now.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the weird thing is you can be a better catch than the on/off LTR but she’s never going to pick you. These women also would rather date random men than pick one and date exclusively. But they still complain they can’t find anyone lol
one big power trip you reckon?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women will always be attracted to each other and will finds ways to date, apps or not. At the core DNA level, female and male tendencies have not changed in 10,000+ years.

Men do the asking (women do the choosing) so the first choice the man's:

1- Spend a lot of time on apps chasing women or IRL, or whatever, to find someone you're somewhat compatible with. In the process, you sacrifice your goals, hobbies, health, cash, freedom, and A LOT of time you'll never get back as we all only have 24 hours in a day. How we use it is 100% up to us. "Disney Men" are all looking for their soul mate and "the one (1.0)." In reality, maybe you'll get and marry a 0.6 at best. Pray you don't get divorced and your kids turn out well, etc., etc because if you're in the 70-80% camp (bad marriage and/or divorce and/or bad kids) your ONE shot at life is f*ucked for good.

2- Focus on YOU; your purpose, goals, $, body, your personal "empire." See women as a COMPLIMENT to your life, not the driving force. Sport f*ucks, STRs, ocassional LTRs without marriage are all good. Establish yourself as a winner, leader, who didn't capitulate on his life goals just to "be" with a 0.6 because he was afraid of being "alone." Cut the losers, flakes, and people who don't contribute to your happiness and well-being out of your life; women, family, former friends if you have to. Take NO bulls*hit. Ever. Don't be anyone's emotional tampon or crutch they keep coming to because you're a "nice guy." Have the BALLS to go it alone and fly solo and live life on YOUR terms.

I'm in the #2 camp. Have been for many years. My only regret is I didn't make this choice sooner. #1 would be a f*ucking death sentence for me.

Be smart.

Dash

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating collapse will happen when the eviction moratorium finally ends and unemployment runs out.

At that point men won't have any money left to SIMP, and the dating market will slowly return to equilibrium.
Nonsense. Most of the true simps aren't relying on unemployment.
His comment had nothing to do with what we are discussing and didn’t add any value to conversation. He just wanted to tell us which way he leans politically.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In post #63, I expanded a bit upon a type of situation I have encountered far too often: a sub 5 woman who thinks she's a friggin' princess and tries to screen me to see if I'm the 1 in 100 billion gorgeous, multi-millionaire, highest status match.

How does a woman who is a 2, 3 or 4/10 AT BEST, get it into her head that she can marry an exceptionally good looking, exceptionally rich, and exceptionally high status man?!?

If a sub 4 woman thinks she deserves the world how TF can any average guy have a shot at a pretty girl????? If the ugly chick scenario I talk about above were rare, that'd be one thing, but it's not. It's commonplace.

There is absolutely zero chance that dating in any meaningful sense can continue with the types of patterns I'm seeing.
+1

With that said, I lead. She follows or #next.

Comply or bye.

I am going places in life. Women can come with or get left behind. Real talk!

Modern women = belong to the street #next

Netflix and troll material.

After a decade + of pickup I can assure you its a dumpster fire. Act accordingly.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can
The game is catch and release. I #next time vampires or anybody who is disrespectful of your time. You have this finite life. Make good with it.

You have cucks catering to busted pushing 30 something that's been ran through. No dhv. Fully equipped liability. Only a guy with really low T is fall back for disrespectful skanks. It's a superb time to be a bachelor.

The Consequences of the actions of modern women will echo into eternity. The government nor unplugged men aren't coming to save modern women.

I saw a series of homeless women on the corner as I got my Starbucks Coffee poured by a feminist with green hair and a bull ring in her nose.

The decline has already occurred. It's liking off into over drive. I am setting up my hammock and watching the world burn.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do hope I can enjoy the chad life one day. I been smart and live healthy, building muscles and an investment portfolio. But it is discouraging to pull up to my house today to see the neighbors. They been there for years and the guy is definitely putting on weight and so is the woman. I shudder to think even if I do improve myself, if she ever went for me she would only do it once I’m elite chad and she wouldn’t change herself at all. Yet all the while she still ****ing fat “alpha”.
Agreed which is why 1. No wife or live in gf

2. Weight gain means gtfo!

3. Until laws change, men must GYOW! Not create a channel and rant. Not rp yt tangent about hypergamy while house hubby shilling rubbish ebooks.

Dicaprio did it right. No ring or playing house. Dates under 25. Catch and release.

Fellas need to start charging up troll cannon.

If young + she doesn't want kids, she's a modern woman. #next #belongstothestreet!

You don't want baby fever but the self denial of her biological imperative means she's simply not oriented right and a selfish piece of ****.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed which is why 1. No wife or live in gf

2. Weight gain means gtfo!

3. Until laws change, men must GYOW! Not create a channel and rant. Not rp yt tangent about hypergamy while house hubby shilling rubbish ebooks.

Dicaprio did it right. No ring or playing house. Dates under 25. Catch and release.

Fellas need to start charging up troll cannon.

If young + she doesn't want kids, she's a modern woman. #next #belongstothestreet!

You don't want baby fever but the self denial of her biological imperative means she's simply not oriented right and a selfish piece of ****.
Agreed. I think women (and people in general) most in line with nature are the best. That said, I still like my plastic fake tit Barbie girls, but if it’s done from a place of being closer to what men find attractive than a place of wanting attention and money, it still fits my parameters

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I think women (and people in general) most in line with nature are the best. That said, I still like my plastic fake tit Barbie girls, but if it’s done from a place of being closer to what men find attractive than a place of wanting attention and money, it still fits my parameters
Sarge mate, I am a bit older than you. Tbh I prefer the plain Jane. Cute, young, and doesn't fully get it (yet). Few and far between the time I came up in. Fake tits, piercings, tats, and cosmetic work is a complete turn off to me. My D won't suck itself. I am saying I have a preference that differs significantly from the modern women. You can doll up a adjustable 6. There's also a reason why billionaires ever marry a 10.

Reactions: B80

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge mate, I am a bit older than you. Tbh I prefer the plain Jane. Cute, young, and doesn't fully get it (yet). Few and far between the time I came up in. Fake tits, piercings, tats, and cosmetic work is a complete turn off to me. My D won't suck itself. I am saying I have a preference that differs significantly from the modern women. You can doll up a adjustable 6. There's also a reason why billionaires ever marry a 10.
k
Not sure why you're addressing me with this post. We each have our own preferences, I'm not changing mine. Plain janes don't get me hard.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see more and more men bringing less to the table than previous generations. I've heard multiple women bring it up as well. Your goal as a man is to put yourslef in the top 20% of all men. Job, income, looks, attitude, wardrobe, social skills, charm, seduction, etc. Accomplish that and you'll attract plenty of women.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen this yesterday went to a local bar and this 5 was being sweated by 4 dudes and she kinoed with all of them

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see more and more men bringing less to the table than previous generations. I've heard multiple women bring it up as well. Your goal as a man is to put yourslef in the top 20% of all men. Job, income, looks, attitude, wardrobe, social skills, charm, seduction, etc. Accomplish that and you'll attract plenty of women.
Previous generations men worked in a factory maybe 50k a yr and they married a virgin or pretty damn close. Today we got entitled sluts bodied for days. Wants top shelf man but is over weight.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What KIND of women though? The gold digger type that has had years of fun with Chad and is now ready to let you take care of her while she gives you starfish sex once every 3 months?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Job, income, looks, attitude, wardrobe, social skills, charm, seduction, etc. Accomplish that and you'll attract plenty of women.
Question is... Are they really worth all this?

What did they do to deserve so much of your time and energy other than being born a certain gender?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be no collapse and nothing crazy will happen just because there are narcissistic women and incels. It’s always been this way.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I thought this dude was just a plain a$$hole but then thought "you know what? Why on Earth did this chick think he and her were on the same level to just walk over and ask for his info". Good on him for setting her straight. We need more of these type of guys to bring these stupid chicks back down to earth.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I thought this dude was just a plain a$$hole but then thought "you know what? Why on Earth did this chick think he and her were on the same level to just walk over and ask for his info". Good on him for setting her straight. We need more of these type of guys to bring these stupid chicks back down to earth.
The shoe is in the other foot. Funny thing is, the line she uses is a pick up line. I saw it first in a pick up program by some guys one of them named Yad. Daygame Blueprint I believe it is.
Anyhow, this will be me when I am that fit.