Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Are On Verge of Complete Dating Collapse

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score

In post #63, I expanded a bit upon a type of situation I have encountered far too often: a sub 5 woman who thinks she's a friggin' princess and tries to screen me to see if I'm the 1 in 100 billion gorgeous, multi-millionaire, highest status match.

How does a woman who is a 2, 3 or 4/10 AT BEST, get it into her head that she can marry an exceptionally good looking, exceptionally rich, and exceptionally high status man?!?

If a sub 4 woman thinks she deserves the world how TF can any average guy have a shot at a pretty girl????? If the ugly chick scenario I talk about above were rare, that'd be one thing, but it's not. It's commonplace.

There is absolutely zero chance that dating in any meaningful sense can continue with the types of patterns I'm seeing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In post #63, I expanded a bit upon a type of situation I have encountered far too often: a sub 5 woman who thinks she's a friggin' princess and tries to screen me to see if I'm the 1 in 100 billion gorgeous, multi-millionaire, highest status match.

How does a woman who is a 2, 3 or 4/10 AT BEST, get it into her head that she can marry an exceptionally good looking, exceptionally rich, and exceptionally high status man?!?

If a sub 4 woman thinks she deserves the world how TF can any average guy have a shot at a pretty girl????? If the ugly chick scenario I talk about above were rare, that'd be one thing, but it's not. It's commonplace.

There is absolutely zero chance that dating in any meaningful sense can continue with the types of patterns I'm seeing.
women in the UK arent so much money orientated. But theyre 100% fickle and self absorbed

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our end of the culture is changing as well, the bubble that women have enjoyed for so long is beginning to pop and I reckon we have not scratched the surface of the extent that the thottery will go to

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend, I went out with my buddies to the city. Before we walked around the city and went to a bar, we went to 1 buddy's house. There was a random girl there. She was fat and not good looking at all, maybe a 3 or 4/10. For the 10 minutes we were there, she was talking about how hot she is, that she has so many guys chasing her, and how much she loves herself without anyone really paying attention to her, and we were all tall, good looking guys levels above her. She was asking us to do stuff for her too such as get her a drink of water or what not. After we left, we asked our buddy who tf she was. He said that she was a friend of his room mate's who randomly called him and told her that she's coming over and the room mate obliged. Turns out that this was a girl I matched with a bumble a long time ago when I was still single, who filtered all her pics. I was so disgusted from the 10 minutes that we were around her that I didn't even look at her direction once she opened her mouth. The one time I did was when she was spewing some random political bs that didn't make sense and I looked her straight in the eye and shut her down. I'm in awe that these ugly, out of shape girls have the audacity to have such entitlement and terrible attitudes. You don't see this as often with European, Asian, or other types of women, who are much better looking. I'm confident, however, that whatever is going on with this world is going to lead to a big event where many Americans are going to struggle to survive for the first time in 100 years which will cause people to be less privileged and have more self awareness about themselves. This is why countries that go through tragedies have much more humble, hardworking people. They know what they've got.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been single since January and honestly I’ve never felt better. I haven’t even really tried to date since then. Matter of fact, I was in the store last night standing in line and this really good looking girl made eye contact with me several times. I could feel her looking at me and when I’d look over she’d look away. I thought about approaching her but then I was like “nah, why bother. It’ll just be a few dates and she’ll bail over something trivial, I’ll just enjoy being single”. And I don’t regret passing up the opportunity to hit on her to be honest.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The swipe apps have caused immeasurable damage.

I think pre swipe app a 1 to 2 point SMV gap was sufficient for quenching female hypergamy. Nowadays I think it's 3 to 4.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
Our end of the culture is changing as well, the bubble that women have enjoyed for so long is beginning to pop and I reckon we have not scratched the surface of the extent that the thottery will go to

I have a hard time relating to this. Usually it's the girl buying me something or offering me a ride or whatnot.

I am glad there is some pushback but with these thots making as much money as they are from HR affirmative action mandates we should be riding them financially as much as possible.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time relating to this. Usually it's the girl buying me something or offering me a ride or whatnot.

I am glad there is some pushback but with these thots making as much money as they are from HR affirmative action mandates we should be riding them financially as much as possible.
It’s not so much that as it is the internet has opened many men’s eyes how women give it away for free to certain men but expect other men to jump through hoops for the same *****.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating collapse will happen when the eviction moratorium finally ends and unemployment runs out.

At that point men won't have any money left to SIMP, and the dating market will slowly return to equilibrium.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating collapse will happen when the eviction moratorium finally ends and unemployment runs out.

At that point men won't have any money left to SIMP, and the dating market will slowly return to equilibrium.
Nonsense. Most of the true simps aren't relying on unemployment.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense. Most of the true simps aren't relying on unemployment.
Yeah but a lot of the women are. They’re gonna need a place to live and bring their kids too.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

start approaching women in real life , and stop complaining about apps . Apps are there for women to feel validated , not for guys to get laid

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah I only relationship women that pay all my bills and stfu while they doing it

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not so much that as it is the internet has opened many men’s eyes how women give it away for free to certain men but expect other men to jump through hoops for the same *****.
I dont think theyre giving it up as much as what we think bro.

I just think they rinse men of 2-3 dates then ghost.

meanwhile in the background they have an ON/OFF LTR

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

simps and the media, sadly

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think theyre giving it up as much as what we think bro.

I just think they rinse men of 2-3 dates then ghost.

meanwhile in the background they have an ON/OFF LTR
There’s a lot of that going around too. And the weird thing is you can be a better catch than the on/off LTR but she’s never going to pick you. These women also would rather date random men than pick one and date exclusively. But they still complain they can’t find anyone lol

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I couldn't save it even if I wanted to. And whenever I do step back into the game or whatever you call it, I'll just keep vetting my prospects pretty hard, early and often. I'll barely open my mouth because they tell on themselves and all I have to do is sit and take it all in. Random people have been coming up to me for years and disclosing random, personal sh!t. These hoes aren't that different from those strangers after all. Whatever you do, don't end up with the wrong one(s) when something much larger than dating decides to collapse.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do hope I can enjoy the chad life one day. I been smart and live healthy, building muscles and an investment portfolio. But it is discouraging to pull up to my house today to see the neighbors. They been there for years and the guy is definitely putting on weight and so is the woman. I shudder to think even if I do improve myself, if she ever went for me she would only do it once I’m elite chad and she wouldn’t change herself at all. Yet all the while she still ****ing fat “alpha”.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How? Male sexual thirst.