"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

We are in the same class and I think she likes me... HELP!

Alph

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok, I`m new at this and I`ll try to keep it short.
I am in the same class with this girl, and we know each other since the sixt grade and lately she started coming on to me (or at least I think) she started touching my waist, started sitting in my lap, allways trying to be close to me etc,etc. The problems are these: 1.she has a boyfriend (her first, and she`s 17???), 2.when we first started going in the same class I also tought she liked ME and i fukkd up and asked her if she did like me (???????), and then our relathionship became COLD 3. I`v got the courage to ask any girl out but I`m affraid to do that with her because if I`m wrong again , well, she`ll probably stop being friendly.

WHAT SHOULD I DO, OR HOW TO FIND OUT FOR SURE BUT WITHOUT A RISK OF HER GETTING ALL COLD ON ME AGAIN??


THANKS IN ADVANCE

P.S.( i did all the stuff on her, i was using detachment, ****y and funny... she responded well)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Listen, you've got your whole sh*t wrong *******(I forgot your s/n). First off,

WHY IN THE F*CKIN F*CK DID YOU ASK IF SHE LIKED YOU?!

You ain't supposed to ask because, its just not cool.

secondly,

WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU WORRIED IF SHE IS GONNA GO COLD AGAIN?!

Is she your momma or daddy or your boss? If she is then I can see why you want to be on her good side, other than that, WHO GIVES A RAT"S ASS IF SHE WILL LIKE YOU OR NOT?!?! she already went into b*tch mode once, and because she saw that you have probably kept your distance and stopped GIVING HER ATTENTION, she's coming back to you for some attention. SHOW NO RESPECT AND DON'T PUT HER ON A PEDESTAL!!!!! because it is what you are doing. And she ain't a worth a sh*t because she's sexually harassing you and has a BF on the side, wtf is that?!

Don't be a slave to the pink and be a MAN! Next time she touches you or flirts with you, say "stop harassin me" bust on her bro.

But if you truly wanna know if she likes you, ask for the motherf*ckin' number or a date and if she refuses tell her to go eat rocks!

NOW WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO FOR DIMEBAG?!?
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Sounds to me like your intrested in not losing her as a "friend".. FORGET THAT. Girls, in all honesty, make ****ty friends. Ever notice how one second two girls can be tight buds and the next they want to rip their heads off? Just go for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Alph
Ok, I`m new at this and I`ll try to keep it short.
I am in the same class with this girl, and we know each other since the sixt grade and lately she started coming on to me (or at least I think) she started touching my waist, started sitting in my lap, allways trying to be close to me etc,etc. The problems are these: 1.she has a boyfriend (her first, and she`s 17???), 2.when we first started going in the same class I also tought she liked ME and i fukkd up and asked her if she did like me (???????), and then our relathionship became COLD 3. I`v got the courage to ask any girl out but I`m affraid to do that with her because if I`m wrong again , well, she`ll probably stop being friendly.

WHAT SHOULD I DO, OR HOW TO FIND OUT FOR SURE BUT WITHOUT A RISK OF HER GETTING ALL COLD ON ME AGAIN??


THANKS IN ADVANCE

P.S.( i did all the stuff on her, i was using detachment, ****y and funny... she responded well)
a) it looks like she is coming on to you
b)i wouldnt interfere with her if she has a boyfriend as IMOHO thats just cruel, but its up to you.
c)As dimebag said dont ask a girl if she likes you and does it matter if your relationship becomes cold.
d) i dont think you picked up on the common failure of the wait and be friends approach to going with a girl.
e)i think newer people should pay less attention to the Confident and funny and the detached and the other tactics and more on theirr awareness of the situation and how to read it.

Does it matter if she goes cold, you are trying to be her friend to get with her, you do not really want this friendship but you are frightened of totally losing her.
 

Alph

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
39
OK I called her today and TOLD her i want to meet with her and she should only decide when, today or tommorw, she laughed lighltly and asked me why, then i started being c/f, anyways she told me today she can`t maybe she`ll be able tommorow, i told her to call me and she plesantly replied that if she`s available than she will. I think i`m on the right track :).
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

What are you doing, son!?

This girl has a BOYFRIEND.....which means she's TAKEN.

If you had any class at all, you would tell her to STOP coming on to you all the time because she's already taken, and not to come on to you again until she has broken up with him.

And if SHE had any class at all, she would NOT allow you to go further with her.

Look man, if you take this girl from her boyfriend, one day somebody is going to take a girl from YOU. You don't want to stress yourself out over somebody else's girl.

You're only wasting your time, BELIEVE ME....find a girl who's available.

This girl is into you, I know....but she's NOT AVAILABLE. I know the temptation to steal her is immense, but you MUST fight it and next her.

Mark my words.....the consequences are horrifying...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
the trouble is girls are bloody spider monkeys and want to swing from one prey to the next. However, its your call, personally i dont dig chicks who cheat, becasue its not nice. So remember play nice or the toys will get you.
 
Top