“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"we are doing it for the kids"

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,575
Reaction score
534
Location
Italy
We often hear this phrase from couples.
That might also be you in the past.

What makes people use it to justify their decision of being togheter or keeping a broken relationship?
How do women use that quote(what that really means)?
Also, what can this say about that person saying this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
We often hear this phrase from couples.
That might also be you in the past.

What makes people use it to justify their decision of being togheter or keeping a broken relationship?
How do women use that quote(what that really means)?
Also, what can this say about that person saying this?
A lot of it is also cultural, if you're Asian, you could just be staying 'together' for the sake of keeping a good reputation in line. But yes, that's generally one of the main reason couples tend to stick together, for the sake of the children.
 
Top