Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to quickly gain comfort & rapport with younger girls

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid question, but what does it mean when a thread is "sticky"

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
stupid question, but what does it mean when a thread is "sticky"
it means the mods jizzed all over it and the computer screen.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
it means the mods jizzed all over it and the computer screen.
Yeah while they were imagining having sex with 18 y/o girls straight out of high school and patting themselves in the back "I'm the man" :rolleyes:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with 18 year olds is that they're immature and inexperienced and just out of high school. most think that someone who's 25 is old, let alone someone who's in their 30's. as these chicks get older themselves, the concept of "old" changes.

when you were 18, didn't 21 seem sooooo far away? when you hit 21, you say "time flies". then 25 is just around the corner. by this time i think "old" disappears for most women (within reason).

also, 18 year olds have not yet learned that 18 year old guys are mostly worthless. a chick in her mid twenties, esp a hot one, is typically frustrated with guys her age.

i don't recall any chick calling me old (to my face). but i keep in the 25 year old group.

TCDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
not that hard

I'm 43 years old! I've had no trouble ever getting an in with a woman of any age. For the past four years I've been exclusively seeing women who are 18 to 23 (preferably 19-20).

I'm 5'6" tall and bald with a beard. I look like an algebra teacher. I'm an Army vet of 18 years and have been damn near everywhere. I have three college degrees. I don't work -- don't have to anymore.

I dress very well, I rarely leave the house without a tie on. Never on a short-sleeved shirt and never anything but a quality silk tie.

I'm a real nerd! I'm typing this on an Alienware machine while watching my 52" HDTV flat panel with Bose surround. I play in a "band" -- but it's classical music.

I know their friends and some of their parents. In the past 25 years, I've slept with four women and their mom. Once, I slept with mom and daughter at the same time.

I never try to be the same as them -- if they want a 19 year old then they'll date one. I treat them like the adults I expect them to act like and NEVER like I'm their big-brother or worse, their dad. With the singular exception of one young woman who likes to play the daddy's little girl game.

I meet women at the university that I attend for no reason other than to meet women. It's the best place I know of to meet young women who aren't under parental control. [warning: all college girls are not over 18 and some lie.]

If they aren't into "older guys" then I don't push it. If I really want her then I'll find one of her friends that is into "older guys" and once the friends do it - it must be ok. I never talk bad about their same aged BFs to them, nor do I care if they have one. They NEVER hear me say a bad word about any other woman!

I open doors for them and I buy them little presents (it doesn't take much) and when they're in my bedroom, I undress them.

What I have for them is this; and it's all you need:

1) I'm educated and able to converse at any level, even 18'ese.
2) I'm well travelled and can tell them stories of all sort of places they want to go. I can take them to many.
3) I'm well mannered and polished. They can be seen in public with me without embarrasment - even if I am old enough to be her daddy.
4) I have plenty of money. We don't go out to McDonalds and we don't ride in an '82 Buick Century that I think is "cool".
5) When she's with me, she's a princess. She's the only princess.
6) I perform in bed to their satisfaction. Their standards of performance can be pretty high. She gets four hours minimum that starts in the shower/bath.
7) I listen to their fantasies and we play them out. Does she want to play with a teacher? Is she wanting to play wedding dress-up? Does she want to be a "slut" without really being a slut? public, 3some, 4some, spankings, rope?... doesn't matter -- whatever she wants to try.

To those who prefer older women (beyond 18); good for you. I'll stick with my "little angels" as long as I can. They haven't been ruined by *******s yet.

To those younger guys that get pissed because your exGF is seeing an "old guy" -- if you'd have learned how to treat her like a woman she'd still be doing you...

:up:

latebacon

Don Juan
Reaction score
TC Dude sounds as if he's got it sorted. I'm 40 and I regularly get with younger chicks (not 18-19) from 23 upwards. I rely on natural attraction (I look reasonably young for my age) but 18-19 year olds aren't normally naturally attracted to men of my age. I am not hung up on getting a chick of any age. Just ones I like.

Anyway, when age comes up with a younger girl I tell the truth and then I simply ask, "Have you got a problem with that?" Almost invariably they haven't and it's game on from there.

hcaines

Reaction score
You jailbait will get you

lamb or veal is not for everyone. Your problem wasn't your age. It was either the photo looked old or your approach to her was different that what you wanted. To her you are like an old man trying to lure a child with candy until she saw your "old balls" (photo)--figure of speech--
I have a daughter that age and now that I married that is way too young. But, when I was your age. If you went to a college bar or function and fill her head with what she could learn or the advantage of an older guy that can be as young as a young guy. This way she don't seem out of place with her friends and you get all the young veal you want. Envy is a young girls best friend at that age. But be careful. Is cocaine sweeter than sugar? philisophical question.