"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ways to make your self more attractive

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Valdez

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
San Antonio
I've always gotten compliments on how I dress, luckily my sense of style came naturally.

I used to wear a black leather jacket in highschool, but now I got a brown suede jacket that is similair to what a person with a crotch rocket would wear, only no padding (always gets compliments). I also have some casual shoes that are beige leather and suede which match the jacket perfectly. As for the way I dress, it changes from time to time but is a basically a combination of button down shirts, polo shirts, baseball type longsleeve shirts mixed with jeans or khakis. Also, for the shoes, I always make sure I have a nice clean pair of white K-Swiss, Some nice black casual boots (Ralph Lauren is good), and some brown doc martins (Don't forget the matching belt for the boots)

As for jewerly, I wear a silver Bulova watch, two tastefully sized diamond studs (one per ear) and as for the necklace...nothing fancy, I wear a leather necklace with a charm and a hemp necklace.

As for face moisturizer...that is a must, after a month or two of using it, you will begin to see drastic improvements, also try a toner, I actually use the Nuetrogena Acne Preventive System...works like a charm. Also get some clear flavored chapstick possibly lip gloss if you have some jacked up lips, as for me, i just use a lil bit of caramex. Also, cologne is always something to use, as for myself, I found the best reactions have come from Very Sexy V.2 and Armani White

It sounds like a lot of work, but I honestly find all this second nature since I've been doing it so long
 
Top