Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ways to look "older"

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
God, you could wear the most out this solar system clothes and still get the job done. it all comes down to the confidence.

stonedtokki

Don Juan
Reaction score
GRAH! I know, it all comes down to confidence, we've all read the Dirty Arab Club PU @ fs.com but this isn't about my low self esteem or anything, this is about finding clothes that represent who I am and will be most comfortable in. I can go up and hit on chicks wearing preppy clothes or skater clothes or whatever (done it before), but I would feel a lot more comfortable if my clothes were congruent with my attitude and personality.

stonedtokki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do but I'm not gonna go spend 5 hours shopping lookin for the right clothes. I have better things to do with my time. When I go shopping I wanna know what I want, what my budget is, where I'm gonna go, and how long it's gonna take. I've gone shopping for extended periods before (I think 3-4 hours was the longest) and I hated it. I'd much rather know what I want beforehand. I mean, it's nice to go out and find stuff that you like but weren't planning on purchasing, but to go out with the intent of buying "something that looks good on me but I'm not sure what I'm looking for or where I can find it" isn't really appealing to me.