"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ways to increase social proof

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I'm just throwing this out here trying to see what are the best ways to increase your social proof.
The one that i found intriguing was having a gf from a different school thread. People who see you with a hot chick from a different school will be more curious to see how you got her.
Another way is to get really active in your school. Model UN, Student Gov't, sports, NHS, Ket Club, (and if your school has it, Z-Club). Do lots of community service cause you'll be in crammed in with other chicks (the ones with a heart at least).
If you are good at a musical instrument, try out for your school talent and bust their ears out. and please, if you can't sing, for the love of God, don't!
Plays are good, you can make friends with the drama kids, even though their usually weird...
Also, when you're walking in the halls don't slouch, don't be daydreaming, and look where you're going. good posture is key in looking, and feeling, important and confident.
Any other comments?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Not too bad. I think it's too late for some of us whose not in hs. Oops, forgot this is the hs forum. Oh well.
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
haha, old and ancient sagacious one, please impart unto me a portion of your abundant knowledge. In other words, is there any other things you can do to improve social proof?
 

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
493
Reaction score
1
Location
Between the Goalposts
Sports
Sports
more sports

Real Sports. Preferably involving contact eg Soccer, football, hockey, rugby if you're not from the US. Stay away from Chess, etc, unless you couple it with proper sports.

Manly stuff. Plus your muscles get worked out too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
If you have a giant backpack that sticks out a foot and a half when fully loaded (like mine), GET A LOCKER! That way, you only slouch entering and leaving school. (Mine's heavy when enough fully loaded that if I stand up straight I fall on my arse)

And key club is a great idea, I'm in it and like 90% of the hot chicks at my school are also.
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
I don't play sports at my school, unless its outside of school just for fun. i don't because i want to work. But when it comes down to it, in my case, it's play sports VS being able to afford a nice car with a kickass stereo. Chicks dig both and i enjoy working with the car/stereo and just playing sports for fun so i choose to do that. I'm not about to sign up for 8 sports just so girls will like me more. I thought we taught on here girls shouldn't control our lives and what we do? Just my opinion, not bashin anyone. Plus it's fun to talk to girls from diff schools at sporting events.
 

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
If you have a giant backpack that sticks out a foot and a half when fully loaded (like mine), GET A LOCKER! That way, you only slouch entering and leaving school. (Mine's heavy when enough fully loaded that if I stand up straight I fall on my arse)
I should try that..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bodyrock

New Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
1. Get a hot gf
2. Get into the cool group
3. Get into the #1 sport team at your school (football or whatever)
 
Top