Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to increase money.. already got capital.. HELP

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Im 29yrs old not got a very good job and in the process of doing my driving test... but what i have got is £14,000 capital and id like to increase this quite alot to make up for my poor salary... My ow can i do this ? im think of buying and selling cars for a profit but im hoping some of you Don Juans can throw some good ideas on how to icrease money etc... i dont want to get involved with drugs so dont even bother mentioning it... surely there are ways ?

This is a serious post ... any help would be much apprechiated
Regards

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Hi,

Im 29yrs old not got a very good job and in the process of doing my driving test... but what i have got is £14,000 capital and id like to increase this quite alot to make up for my poor salary... My ow can i do this ? im think of buying and selling cars for a profit but im hoping some of you Don Juans can throw some good ideas on how to icrease money etc... i dont want to get involved with drugs so dont even bother mentioning it... surely there are ways ?

This is a serious post ... any help would be much apprechiated
Regards
When it comes to matters of finance I would highly recommend Seeking professional advice and do not take advice from people you don't know on the internet.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks pal I understand what your saying bit on just after ideas... Pointless investing it anything really as the economy is **** poor at best!

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm recommending stuff that actually brings value. Like selling actual goods like food or whatnot, as opposed to "fictional" investments like futures or foreign currency. That's just my opinion though because I think it'd be better for the economy as a whole.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what what products can be sold at profit and sell easy ?

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something revolving around water or food, AND something that you have less competitors. It's up to you to figure it out.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Do not get into business if you do not know the business.
Btw, the same goes for investing in Anything.
Knowledge is power.

L

liuxue

We’ll be joining from the fun with your own round the clock live stream, broadcast direct on the Jagex HQ. The stream will feature your favourite JMods and promises being full of entertainment, excitement and enjoyment.In the event the competition has closed, we'll be choosing a few of our favourite Vines and putting the crooks to Fifa 15 Coins a vote, using the community deciding which helps it be into the live game.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Like what what products can be sold at profit and sell easy ?
This is the mythical holy grail of business that doesn't exist.

Think you can find the mysterious X that you can buy for $100 and sell it for $110 to eager customers?

And without anybody else knowing about it?

And some anonymous dude online is going to tell you how?

I have a friend who lives in Nigeria, see, his dad used to be president of a bank, but was put in jail. He needs your help. Just PM your bank information, and I'll hook you up.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm , to be honest if all what you have is 14000 , then buying and selling cars can eat your capital very quickly. Unless you know what you are doing with cars , it is better to not do it.

For now you can put them in some Mutual funds that can grow around 8 percent per year( make sure you are comfortable with the risk of stock market ) .
Maybe try to setup E-Commerce website and sell something , that will cost you around 3000 if not cheaper depend of many factors .

ladiesman217

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
Hmm , to be honest if all what you have is 14000 , then buying and selling cars can eat your capital very quickly. Unless you know what you are doing with cars , it is better to not do it.

For now you can put them in some Mutual funds that can grow around 8 percent per year( make sure you are comfortable with the risk of stock market ) .
Maybe try to setup E-Commerce website and sell something , that will cost you around 3000 if not cheaper depend of many factors .

I disagree with you on this one...

My father and I buy and sell cars on the side of our jobs. Within the last 8 months we will have an additional 75k from 5 or 6 cars. We deal with american classic cars (1955-1970) in the 10-40k range.

Its a simple concept and id love to explain the whole process if you're interested. It will obviously take a little bit longer to get to that point but with your amount of money thats a great price point to start. Buy a 8-10k car, spend 2 or 3k on repairs, detailing, upgrades, and then flip it for an 20k and repeat. We have found the average flip is 6 months.