Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to Increase Actual and Perceived Value

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
"actual" value is repugnant to the modern woman. Do you think Jesus would be attractive to a chick today? Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, and goodness? No, even the "actual" value you are thinking of is nothing more than a more substantive perceived value. Self confidence(as observed), money, status, etc.
I think you're confused about what 'actual value' means, at least from where I'm sitting.

The value of something is determined by what someone ELSE is willing to pay for it (in time, money, effort, sex, etc). Basic supply and demand. So if women don't care about your patience, it's not worth anything. You can of course spin religion, morality, and so on into this, but at the end of the day you're either getting laid or you're not. You're not going to change what women value so unless you want to remain celibate, you might as well accept it and improve in the metrics THEY find attractive. Yes, we do it all for the nookie.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
"actual" value is repugnant to the modern woman. Do you think Jesus would be attractive to a chick today? Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, and goodness? No, even the "actual" value you are thinking of is nothing more than a more substantive perceived value. Self confidence(as observed), money, status, etc.
Jesus projected strength and a quiet confidence. This must be the case because He made Chuck Norris look like Mother Theresa when He fashioned a whip out of rope and kicked the asses of the money changers in the temple and overturned their merchandise tables. He went on a fierce rampage in there, clearing the place out.

When a man posseses inner strength he can afford to show kindness and gentleness; It does not work against him like it does for the "nice guy". The observer of these qualities is well aware that behind the kindness and gentleness is raw power that will unleash a world of hurt on any challenger.

That's why I usually garner respect wherever I go. I project a lot of friendliness and politeness to the world, but I also telegraph that you don't want to mess with me, and no one ever does.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Jesus projected strength and a quiet confidence. This must be the case because He made Chuck Norris look like Mother Theresa when He fashioned a whip out of rope and kicked the asses of the money changers in the temple and overturned their merchandise tables. He went on a fierce rampage in there, clearing the place out.

When a man posseses inner strength he can afford to show kindness and gentleness; It does not work against him like it does for the "nice guy". The observer of these qualities is well aware that behind the kindness and gentleness is raw power that will unleash a world of hurt on any challenger.

That's why I usually garner respect wherever I go. I project a lot of friendliness and politeness to the world, but I also telegraph that you don't want to mess with me, and no one ever does.
Atomsmasher, I don't doubt what you are saying about yourself.

But, women today, as you know, not only have tons of options but they also have little patience. So, as a result, they tend to lack the ability to cultivate skills to distinguish when a guy is truly kind, gentle, and friendly, from the "nice guy" who is trying to get into her pants and is in fact a wuss.

Since those traits will APPEAR similar on very different guys, women have little inclination or incentive to suss out which guy is quality and which is a typical loser.

If they get to know you long enough, yes, they can tell the difference.

But often, in the mean time, some other rogue has swept her off her feet and onto her back. And then dumps her.

Then they complain, "Where are all the good men at?"

I'd like to get back to the point I made in this thread earlier.

When men make lists of what constitutes value, they often come up with lists that men perceive as value thinking those traits are what women will value. I believe such lists overlap only a little.

For instance....

Men value discipline and in the sexual market place, this means we think that measured persistence in pursuit of a woman will show her we have quality.

Wrong. She will see this as being weak and unconfident.

Men value intellect and tend to think that if we are well-read and understand nuance and complex subjects, women will respect us for our mind and will thus swoon for our bodies.

Wrong. Intellect, especially when you have a short window to impress a woman, bores women. Even if it doesn't, it does not do very much to turn them on.

Men value social graces. That is, we value men and women who act appropriate for the setting, don't dominate conversations, act polite toward little old ladies, etc. We think women see a well-adjusted social man and think, "good catch."

Wrong. Women get turned on by cads, rebels, and rogues. At least at first these guys get women's attention.

Men value ambition and accomplishment. We believe men striving towards goals are men of substance and women will take notice (how many times have you seen this advice on the forum?).

Wrong, unless the accomplishment are accompanied by money and/or fame. Friends told me once I got my Ph.D., chicks would flock. There was NO CHANGE. I had to do all the work myself and still do. And when new women find out my educational level, my publishing, awards, etc., it means nothing to them. Can I charm them, be funny, give off a sexual vibe? That turns them on.

I could go on....but I think my point has been made.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Totally nailed it. We need to stop romanticizing this DJ stuff, we are trying to merge old fashioned chivalry and morality with the current game and it simply doesnt work. Its a form of self-hatred that we ex-AFC's have where we always want to blame ourselves. We weren't self-confident enough, hard working, motivated, etc. Generally true, especially in self-confidence, but that is beside the point here. Modern women love the external world, the superficial world, and they don't value things that actually HAVE value.

Exactly.

When I meet women and successfully bed them, it is not my job, accomplishments, ambition, talents, etc. that do the trick. These don't hurt, but they don't help either.

What works is when I project an air of experience, have fun, drink and dance, tease, escalate sexually, etc. None of that has to do with what men perceive as value (except maybe experience plus the bang at the end).

When do I fail? When I try to get to know a woman first, when I try to show her I respect her mind, her conversation, and am in no hurry to bed her like other dudes. Yeah, that slots me into the a-sexual / keep as friend category for her. This happened recently with a woman who actually proposed sex to me the first time we went out, then later when I started to try to do "normal" getting to know you courtship stuff, her interest dropped. Go figure.

Women value fun, excitement, emotions, caddishness, boldness, and abandonment in the moment. That whole being swept off their feet thing...

Men don't value those things in men, even if we like having fun with our buddies, can respect a guy who's into exciting hobbies, is bold about their life's goal, etc.

So, if you are trying to get women to see your value in order to get with her, you have to get rid of the idea that you must demonstrate those values men respect. I still struggle with this, even if my success seems higher than average (heck, I've banged 5 women already this year and my total for last year was 8). It takes some constant undoing.

The trick is to reveal and play on your fun side. It is not about being fake if you have a fun side. You just have to suppress the side of yourself (for a while) that hold no value for women.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Exactly.

When I meet women and successfully bed them, it is not my job, accomplishments, ambition, talents, etc. that do the trick. These don't hurt, but they don't help either.

What works is when I project an air of experience, have fun, drink and dance, tease, escalate sexually, etc. None of that has to do with what men perceive as value (except maybe experience plus the bang at the end).

When do I fail? When I try to get to know a woman first, when I try to show her I respect her mind, her conversation, and am in no hurry to bed her like other dudes. Yeah, that slots me into the a-sexual / keep as friend category for her. This happened recently with a woman who actually proposed sex to me the first time we went out, then later when I started to try to do "normal" getting to know you courtship stuff, her interest dropped. Go figure.

Women value fun, excitement, emotions, caddishness, boldness, and abandonment in the moment. That whole being swept off their feet thing...

Men don't value those things in men, even if we like having fun with our buddies, can respect a guy who's into exciting hobbies, is bold about their life's goal, etc.

So, if you are trying to get women to see your value in order to get with her, you have to get rid of the idea that you must demonstrate those values men respect. I still struggle with this, even if my success seems higher than average (heck, I've banged 5 women already this year and my total for last year was 8). It takes some constant undoing.

The trick is to reveal and play on your fun side. It is not about being fake if you have a fun side. You just have to suppress the side of yourself (for a while) that hold no value for women.

couple of good posts from this guy,^^ he gets it in my view!

seems to be a two pronged value system in my experience. 1, the caddishnes, the confidence, the arrogance, as well as 'the dark triad traits'...these are the traits that get the pu$$y and get it wet. this is the short term value, days weeks months maybe. The initial attraction

2, The values expoused previously, the real core values of a man, they get the wifey material (if such a thing genuinely exists as the majority of all women if not all of them, remain subject to my first point. )

now and again, a guy will possess both, I guess that is the ultimate aim of many on here but can you genuinely marry the two successfully? I dont think so because the two value systems are not congruent with each other, ther will always be conflict within the guy and this will have to be handled skillfully. you will have to ive the appearance of 1 while living the life of 2 in the longterm, that isnt something many men are in the position to do or can handle.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
couple of good posts from this guy,^^ he gets it in my view!

seems to be a two pronged value system in my experience. 1, the caddishnes, the confidence, the arrogance, as well as 'the dark triad traits'...these are the traits that get the pu$$y and get it wet. this is the short term value, days weeks months maybe. The initial attraction

2, The values expoused previously, the real core values of a man, they get the wifey material (if such a thing genuinely exists as the majority of all women if not all of them, remain subject to my first point. )

now and again, a guy will possess both, I guess that is the ultimate aim of many on here but can you genuinely marry the two successfully? I dont think so because the two value systems are not congruent with each other, ther will always be conflict within the guy and this will have to be handled skillfully. you will have to ive the appearance of 1 while living the life of 2 in the longterm, that isnt something many men are in the position to do or can handle.

Yes, you are right in that last part. Many guys are not in a position to ride these two tracks. A 40 hours work week in an office or grinding it out on the shop floor or whatever, takes a lot out of a guy. Gaming after that can be a chore.

I got a great schedule (two days in the office; 4 months off a year) and a decent income. Plus, my profession allows me to exercise my mind, learn, write, travel at times, etc. That also leaves plenty of play time.

Still, even when women know all of this about me, my job and free time doesn't seem to do much for them. These are "facts" and the most they respond to in these regards is a bit of envy, but not with tingles.

I have badboy traits (always been a bit rebellious, somewhat different and unconventional) but I also have good guy traits, which means I bounce between demonstrations of alpha and beta (I've beta backslided badly a few times in relationships).

But when pursuing a woman, it's clear that only my badboy/alpha traits are of any help. Women simply do not care for your education, talents, smarts, etc. when it comes to meeting them in the sexual market place. It is how your actions and words stimulate their minds on an emotional level.

They respond to best: fun, intrigue, confidence, boldness, devil-may-care attitude, sexuality, and so on.

And you got to get them turned on first if they are ever going to consider you boyfriend material.

If I'm just out to hit-it-and-quit-it, I usually do best. I'm funny, charming, and get the pull when I get her hooked. When I'm not trying to date her but trying to bang her, I am usually more successful.

If I meet a girl--especially via social circle--and I start to really like her, I find I often mess up.... I play up my "good side" and treat her like an equal, talk to her about her interests and life, subtly reveal my depth, and though I can still joke, I often make the mistake of trying to show her what a "great catch" I am. Which I am.... but that approach if FAR FAR less successful.

When women accuse manosphere/game types of guys as being shallow, sexist, and manipulative, it is like they can hardly take the time to listen to men's reports of what has worked and hasn't. It is not like we are making this stuff up.

Worse yet, and this is when women put their fingers in their ears and say "I'm not listening", is the fact that we report to them that there are plenty of guys they pass on that fit their exact stated criteria of what they want in a man. And we say, "No, that's what you say but not what you do." It hardly can register. The Hamster deflects it straight away from their neo-cortex. The idea is never processed.

Now, I'm not bitter about all of this and have learned to understand it better over time. But I am frustrated at times.

The reason is that though I understand what turns a woman on, a man's SUBSTANTIVE qualities carry NO PURCHASE. Now, I didn't do all my career/interest/talents/hobbies stuff for women. I did it for me. But, one would think that such things carry SOME value for women you meet.

That just does not seem to be the case.

Two cases in point: Last woman I dated for any length of time (2 month) dumped me when I beta-backslided. Her? Former meth addict (clean 8 months), lost custody of her kids, had to move out of state, and lived in a crappy apartment. Somehow, me being nice, stable, caring, etc. turned her off (first date was fun, exciting, etc. and great sex). Another woman I know is similar: hot, but lost custody of her kids, deadend waitress job, heavy drinker, criminal record. When on a date with her, got her turned on, and that evening ended well because I wasn't trying to girlfriend her up. Later, when I thought maybe she had some traits I enjoyed being around and treated her like something more than a SNL, her interest evaporated.

Two women with TONS of baggage meet a guy who's fit, established, fun on a date, and treats them kind is NOT GOOD ENOUGH once he stops being a cad and tries to reveal more of his good side. Really? That's where modern American women are at....at least more than just a few.

So, even if I get her turned on and bed her and even date her, my substanative value characteristics BRING NO ADDITIONAL ATTRACTION on her part. Today's woman is all about herself being stimulated and catered to in the right way by the right guy at the right time.

And then they act as if THE PROBLEM IS US.

I'll just leave this as my addendum as why if the question is value and what is real versus perceived value and if we are asking this question in relation to attracting women, we simply must stop making up lists and criteria of value based on what MEN think it is. It not that we must cater to women, but if the goal of this conversation is getting women, then we must not deceive ourselves into believe what we value is what they do. It isn't.

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP Atom Smasher:

1. Don't have an ego to hurt. Humility.
2. Don't try to justify yourself to others. If you believe something, stand up for it and leave it be.
3. Whenever you verbalize, "I don't care about x" you DO care about "X".
4. Never confuse a discussion of concepts with a personal attack.
5. Just generally, don't be totally full of sh!t because those who are, we can tell --and we're not terribly impressed.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Exactly.

Yes, I love this. I used to do this, pretty much get something (head/sex) on the first date and it kept them around for a very long time until I just got bored with them and they never ended up getting bored with me.

This is the route to take, forget what people say about not being sexual and sh1t on the first date. You need to make a move to 1. find her interest in you and to 2. stay away from the friend zone.

I fell into that trap of getting to know her first and it failed me horribly. Actually this is my one flaw i havent fixed since my horrible BPD experience thanks Halfpuhalfafc, good post buddy i appreciate it!

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Modern women love the external world, the superficial world, and they don't value things that actually HAVE value.
I think that 'superficiality' specifically is one thing some of them are good at. They actually believe the TV/film/pop culture/celebrity stuff. By comparison, I have very few fiction books in my room to give me false stimuli about life. I guess girls like this depend on age/experience.

When I hear a girl getting into detail about looks/sex, or additionally, whilst on her high horse about how men are shallow, I probably won't talk to her. It's because of people like her most of my life that I feel inadequate, and getting more in touch with reality (i.e my books) than fantasy retains my sanity.

The irony is that these 'old' or 'ugly' guys in the real world that they mock behind their backs are probably married.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that women are into the whole superficiality, I think it's a deeper issue. It's a social disorder. All this crap they're pumped with since childhood. Princesses, runway models and fvckin make up commercials can really excite little girls growing up to the point of obsession.

There are third world countries with women who aren't obsessed with the superficial, artificial consumption of western civilization. I wonder how different the game is with natives in the amazon or on the islands of the south pacific......

Just my 2 cent!

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this thread going and add to it by providing two real examples of getting women totally hooked on me though it was NOT the usual things guys (many on this thread) list as real value but rather things I've (and others) have mentioned that in fact get women totally wet and attached (which also gives you a huge range of leeway to act the azz... which they also love).

If you haven't yet, read some of my replies to this thread, as this will give you the general view I have of what women really value.

An ex-gf of mine is still totally hooked on me, three years later (I got a text Saturday that bemoaned the lousy sex she just had after a date and basically said I could penetrate her azz anytime I want). She has a much better paying job than I (and mine is decent, plus high status) but I'm the dominant one in our interactions. I tease her, almost never take her seriously, crack jokes, remain aloof, answer very few of her texts (and jeez, they keep coming), and so on.

In fact, a month ago she saw me "dirty-dancing" with this hot little number almost 1/2 my age and she defriended me on facebook that night. Next day, when she's sober, she friend requested me again and has done so each day since. I've ignored each and every one (she even wrote an email, "just accept, mutherfvcker!!" and I just laughed). She still loves me and wants to bang me and get back together.

A woman I'm dating now I met years ago and just ran into again recently. She totally knows I'm a man-***** if/when a good opportunity arises and that I also work to manufacture said opportunities. We banged the first day we met over 10 years ago. She came up to me on the dancefloor. "Can I buy you a drink?" she asks. I say, "I'd rather take you home." I did about an hour later. We never dated but did hook up several times over the next few years.

So recently, we ran into each other again and started hanging out/banging again. With her, it's always something fun. Happy hour. Salsa band. I tease her, send the word "penis" back to text she sends that are mundane/meaningless reports on her uninteresting day. She currently knows I'm dating other women and still wants my johnson in her mouth.

In both situations, I'm the boss, even if I never really boss either of them around. Also, they feel safe with me. I'm not violent though a bit of a cad with them. Still, they know their physical safety is not at risk with me.

As I have said earlier in this thread, my ambitions, talents, goals, hobbies, etc. are not what have hooked these two women. These haven't hurt and in fact if I didn't have them they might have lost interest over time, but that's just speculation.

But here's the "value" they see in me and what keeps them coming back again and again:

They know I'm a very sexual person and respond to it very well.

I'm the best bang each has ever had (both tell me this repeatedly).

But before the sex, they loved my DGAF attitude.

Before I ever heard the phrase, I was treating each like a bratty sister.

They love it when my teasing makes them laugh, ESPECIALLY if they don't want to. I make them blush with a "I hate you but love you and thus hate and love you even more" look on their face.

They know when we are out, it will be fun... lots of fun. Dancing, good food, joking, bouncing to several locations. New bands/music, being young-at-heart, not being boring.

Each knows my IQ far exceeds their's. But, I don't spend much if any time steering topics toward my field of expertise. I know they don't care about my specialty. But they do like it when my smarts improve a conversation we are having, especially combined with wit.

Though I've lost weight the last few years and dress better, I banged both these girls before I actively learned game. Regardless of this, what both LOVE about me is my shameless confidence in who I am. My house is only kind of tidy, not neat as a pin. My dressing style is better than it was, but it is not GQ... it is all my own. Both chicks know I don't do things to please other people and they love it (the second chick even remarked on this this weekend).

I'm not a bad-azz biker guy, but I'm unconventional and a non-conformist. I smoke and drink too much and simply don't give a damn what anyone thinks of it. Chicks love this stuff... not the drinking/smoking, but reckless hedonism without apology.

These two women fell for me before they found out about my substantive value: my education, my expertise, my cool hobbies, my values, and/or my long-term goals. They've learned about these things later and these might have helped/added to their interest in me, but, importantly, THESE THINGS DID NOT SPIKE THEIR INTEREST OR MAKE THEIR PANTIES WET.

The first time I got with each, I was irreverent and made my sexual interest known. Then I banged with with relentless glee. I act as if my status is above them, they can come for the ride (on my terms) if they want, I rag on their professional efforts (with some gentle ribbing that says, "I'm only doing this to tease you because you like it so much"), and so on.

So, now back to the point of the thread:

NONE OF THIS IS VALUE, IN TERMS OF WHAT MEN VALUE

NONE OF THIS IS SUBSTANTIVE VALUE

But, these are things women value in men. They will exchange sexual access for their access to how you treat them and make them feel. Be fun, be challenging (ie., not a pushover), be unashamedly sexual, be sarcastic, be positive, be charming, and so on.

They will PERCEIVE all of this as what makes a man valuable.

Further, if you can be all of these things, they will overlook those things US GUYS perceive as things women will not value: they will overlook your sloppy housekeeping, they will overlook your mediocre job/income, they will overlook the stains on your shirt, they will overlook your lack of knowledge about pop culture, they will overlook your obsession with sports, they will overlook the number of women you've bedded, etc.

Tease her like a little girl, make her laugh, and rail her good.

They will get addicted to it.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my tribute: (although it's directed towards obtaining value in life - after achieving or being in pursuit of that, you can start with getting women)

I personally try to live by these rules, however there are always days when you need a break.

1) know your enemy: there is only one nemesis worthy of you. All the other people can never be your equivalent. There's only one person in the world that has faced all the same stuff like you and that is the only person worthy of competing against, and that is yourself. Realize that when comparing yourself with another person it would be as if you comparing apples with oranges, you just don't have the same history/body/mind. Therefor the only true competition is yourself. Have you become a better you since "timespan"? Ask yourself this question on regular basis.

2) If not now, then when? Stop postponing whatever you want to do, if you have the chance to do it now, DO IT NOW. By postponing you are trowing away other chances to do something better with your life, whatever your goal may be. Start living and start doing now!

3) (this has been the hardest one) Avoid the 7 sins. I'm not a religious man, but I believe that avoiding the 7 sins is one of the best things a man can do. It will surely help you towards success (or keep you away from failure).

4) Search for your own dream and try to pursue it, no matter how silly it may be. Remember though, the bigger your dream the more you'll have to sacrifice (I myself have currently faced this one and it's hard having to choose between two roads... Familly or the dream... Home or the dream... The perfect girl or the dream... - I went for the dream FYI, I don't believe in the perfect girl but letting go of things in life is never easy, especially when it feels right )

5) Stop wanting to be an individual. It's a trick advertising uses to suck you dry. Realize that you cannot be the best at everything and working in group is something humans have done since the dawn of time. Individualisme is tool to keep the rich, rich. Be smart and ask for help if you need it. ((almost?) Nobody has ever achieved greatness on their own... They had employees or subordinates help them achieve their goals/dreams (depending on your definition of greatness ofcourse))

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an idea in a couple of posts in this thread that women get turned off by being treated like anything other than a common wh0re.

This is absolutely true - of common wh0res.

Women with no self esteem, who view themselves as low value (and this can include many hot women) will spread their legs for men who reflect this reality back to them.

Quality women, on the other hand, will be much more responsive to the more noble attributes being discussed here. Especially if they are looking for stability and a good provider. These women provide true value to men, far beyond sex. They can help you advance socially, provide some level of companionship, be a good mother to your offspring to give them a greater chance of success, etc. And some can even offer significant financial resources. Women who esteem themselves and know they can provide value beyond sex, will not take a guy seriously unless he shows depth at some point. Being a bad boy will pique her interest and put her into a sexual state; but that arousal won't last forever.

I think it's imperative, if your ultimate goal is to eventually find a suitable mate to raise children with (which mine is), to have the balance. You have to be both bad boy and provider. You have to show her that you can master both worlds. That she can rely on you, but she can't control you. IMO that's the key to getting the top quality women (looks+substance+career).

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think of value, I envision having goals. Dreams stretch you beyond your limits. Naturally you will improve your voice , clothing, body language, conversation, health, finances etc.

Women value mystery, unpredictability, leadership, creativity, wealth, courage. Also your ability to touch/sex them.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
when women aint protected from the harshness of life by all sorts of appliances and luxuries (and by men) they don't have ANY game at all. Either they are great wives and mothers,good workers, and cooks, or they die pretty quickly (alone).

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great keyboard jockey material, but you don't have to have or display any of these characteristics to be high value.

HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
In a thread like this, it is perhaps important to point out that what MEN think and perceive as value--and as an important corollary what they think women perceive as value--is often what men value in men.

The question, for this thread and board, is what women perceive as value.

To convey value to a woman, you must be:

Fun (incredibly important, for both short and long-term interaction)

Interesting (you should spike her emotions and her intellect)

Experienced (you've done things in life)

Comfortable in your own skin (whether that be bad-boy sloppy or GQ)

Non-needy (ever had a needy girl chasing you?)

Confident (you know what you are doing and have faith in yourself)

Sexual (you give off the impression that a roll in the hay will be worth her time)

A little dangerous (this is exciting for women)

Friendly to others (don't be a dcik to people, though girls like a little crap from you)

Independent (you live life for yourself)

Adventurous (this goes back to fun and dangerous)

Not-too-easy to get (drives them crazy and makes them chase)

Unshakable (you are not easily moved by distractions and hurdles)

Kind to children and the elderly (she'll see this as an indicator of the "real" you, the one you only slowly let out in front of her)

Skilled (you should know how to do something, preferably several things)

Care free (you don't burden her with stuff, especially your own problems)

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
so in all of this and maybe i missed it....but what is the logical reason for women wanting this bad boy conquer the world image and ignoring all other values? assuming there is a logical reason of course.

it seems like if any of them ever wanted a child they would value stability but apparently that doesnt seem to be the case? why is that? is just modern feminism and nothing else or is it more complicated than that?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In the How To Be A Gentleman Guide (from Jos A Bank) it says "A gentleman knows that he may meet the woman of his dreams at any moment, so he is prepared by always dressing for success".

When I met my last girlfriend I had been in NYC for 6 months, and wore a tie every day. She later confessed that it was the way I dressed that struck her. Now that I think about it, just about every woman I picked up there would originally comment on my style.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts

Actual Value= Mystery
This is what turns women on, The not knowing what your day job is, how many push ups you did this morning. What your house looks like. If you give women good emotions stimulate them sexually and keep them guessing there minds are wired to fill in all the other blanks, They will create there own little fantasy world around the little information you give them it could all be false but we all know they don't think logically.

Perceived Value= Style( these traits come and go in any interaction, but with style in your execution can create these very easily, These can also be faked but as long as you display these traits enough times in her mind there then become Actual Value because she has ingrained them into her own little fantasy world)

1.Pre-selection. Prove other women find you attractive and SHE will think, if you have value for other women, it’s likely you have value for her too.

2. Leader of Men. If she aligns with the tribal leader, she benefits from his social resources.

3. Protector of Loved Ones. If SHE aligns with him, she too will be and feel protected.

4. Willing to emote. She may not know who you are, but if you can demo several normal emotional states, she’ll know you are emotionally normal and have familiarity with you because of it.

5. Successful Risk-taker. The operant is successful.